Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 121 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 08-16-2012, 01:10 AM   #3541
BlondieSundae
Skanking Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kildread View Post
My intent was for it to be amusing for the absurdity of the situation, while trying to have a creepy real vibe to it. I hope I succeeded! (Feels like I did)
Well I kinda snorted at it xD rofl so yes
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten posts,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a bitching,
As of some one gently pitching, bitching at my chamber door.
`'Tis JasonTerror,' I muttered, `bitching at my chamber door -
Only this, and nothing more.'
BlondieSundae is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-16-2012, 01:59 AM   #3542
Miyabi-
All Will Be Well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugginsseller View Post
I'm getting tired of this weenie head harassing me all over the place. She's sucking my will to live!!!
I actually read that thread that was closed. Tell her to either pay the shipping or shut up already.
Poor planning on her part does not constitute an emergency on yours. She should have known that she was going to have to factor in all the prices for a rush commission, over seas shipping/customs fees, rush shipping, and for an oversize item! That's just common freaking sense.
Faster shipping = more money
Huge package = costs more to ship
overseas = fees up the wazoo

All of these factors total up to an expensive as hell commission in getting it there on time alone and that's not even factoring in the rush job itself.
And how long were you given to do all of this in? Was it two weeks?
Miyabi- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2012, 02:07 AM   #3543
Chergnomebyl
Landshark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyabi- View Post
I actually read that thread that was closed. Tell her to either pay the shipping or shut up already.
Poor planning on her part does not constitute an emergency on yours. She should have known that she was going to have to factor in all the prices for a rush commission, over seas shipping/customs fees, rush shipping, and for an oversize item! That's just common freaking sense.
Faster shipping = more money
Huge package = costs more to ship
overseas = fees up the wazoo

All of these factors total up to an expensive as hell commission in getting it there on time alone and that's not even factoring in the rush job itself.
And how long were you given to do all of this in? Was it two weeks?
Yeah it was about 2 weeks.
I don't understand why either, I've talk to a lot of people about it, and quite frankly the thought of her just gives me a head ache ~_~. I told her it would be expensive but she didn't listen to me, obviously. I guess I just have to deal with it for now till time desides to make it disappear : P.

https://www.facebook.com/ChergnomebylProps

Last edited by Chergnomebyl : 08-16-2012 at 02:15 AM.
Chergnomebyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2012, 02:12 AM   #3544
Quinn The Spazz
Dr. Sexy, Vampire Hunter

I can't sleep so I feel the need to get this off my chest. I apologize for any typos or autocorrect derps, I'm typing it on my phone.

So my friend is being a bit of an annoying ass. My cosplay group plans to take a road trip to Nekocon one year and my friend (who I'll just call Claude for all intents and purposes) says "when we take our road trip, let's all cosplay neko characters at the con!" well that's fine for him, but I don't have anyone on my cosplay list with cat ears, so I said I'd just be Hugue de Watteau from Trinity Blood, since Ive been wanting to cosplay him for a while now. Claude says "but we should all be Nekos! It'll be a theme!" he was really starting to bug me at this point so I said "well what do you want me to do? Slap some cat ears on Father Hugue? Will that make you happy?" And he says thatd just look weird since Hugue's a pretty intimidating guy. I try explaining that he can do his neko thing if he wants but I really want to do trinity blood, so my other friend (I'll call her Eliza) suggests that since I want to do Trinity blood, and Claude will have a fit if we're not all Nekos at least one day, that the two of Us go as Ion and Radu with Cat ears. I want to cosplay Ion too so I agreed and Claude seemed fine too, until a week later. I mention something about Ion and Claude says "speaking of Ion, just because you and Eliza are putting cat ears on your characters, it doesn't mean youre true Nekos." and what are you, the god of cat ears? I told him he sounded kinda pretentious and that I was really only doing it so he'd be happy and he shut up. I thought this was the end of it but yesterday, a third friend was talking about how she only wants to do a neko version of one character. I asked how do the presence of cat ears make it a different person and Claude, of course, chimes in with "It doesn't. Just like putting kitty ears on Ion and Radu doesn't make you a neko!" Id about had it with his neko crap so I just said "well if you don't consider it as counting, then I'll just be father Hugue like I originally wanted. Youre the one who pushed for this so Drop it." and he did, but he never drops it for long, and considering we're not doing this for another year or so, I have a bad feeling that Claude will find Plenty of opportunities to bring it up. I swear though, if I have to hear "putting on cat ears doesn't make you a neko!" one more time, I'm being Hugue. Or at the very least, regular Ion if my friend still wants to be Radu.
Yuu Kashima-Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki Kun, Natsumura Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, Drusilla-Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Brokkenbroll-Un Lun Dun, Cure Passion-Fresh Pretty Cure! Q-Skyfall, Monk-Ghost Hunt, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)
Quinn The Spazz is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2012, 04:59 AM   #3545
RoMayDrako
Happy Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinn The Spazz View Post
I can't sleep so I feel the need to get this off my chest. I apologize for any typos or autocorrect derps, I'm typing it on my phone.

-something that sounds like her friend trying to accomplish a neko fettish fantasy-.
Look sometimes you just have to in one ear and out the other. If your friend gets upset and sad oh bloody well. They shouldn't be pestering you like a little kid wanting you to do neko when obviously you have plans. Find a compermise, let so go to the con dance as nekos, or reg/pre-reg. This is why some of my friendships didn't make it, I can't stand this behavor. I commend you not spaying your friend for behaving like this.

PS: I saw trinity blood and yes he is intimidating but I would LMAO if I saw him with neko ears.
Unread 08-16-2012, 09:03 AM   #3546
Quinn The Spazz
Dr. Sexy, Vampire Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoMayDrako View Post
Look sometimes you just have to in one ear and out the other. If your friend gets upset and sad oh bloody well. They shouldn't be pestering you like a little kid wanting you to do neko when obviously you have plans. Find a compermise, let so go to the con dance as nekos, or reg/pre-reg. This is why some of my friendships didn't make it, I can't stand this behavor. I commend you not spaying your friend for behaving like this.

PS: I saw trinity blood and yes he is intimidating but I would LMAO if I saw him with neko ears.
yeah, I told him his complaints were total crap and if he doesn't like it, I won't do it at all since I was doing it just so he wouldn't pitch a fit. He loves cat people and has like...30 neko characters on his cosplay list, but it's more his thing than mine. Hopefully my other friend can talk to him though, since she's usually the one who can get through to him when he gets in his douchey moods.
Yuu Kashima-Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki Kun, Natsumura Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, Drusilla-Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Brokkenbroll-Un Lun Dun, Cure Passion-Fresh Pretty Cure! Q-Skyfall, Monk-Ghost Hunt, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)
Quinn The Spazz is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2012, 11:55 AM   #3547
Chergnomebyl
Landshark

Home lady is still trying to turn this into something more difficult then it actually is. Sheesh.

Unread 08-16-2012, 12:13 PM   #3548
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Home lady is still trying to turn this into something more difficult then it actually is. Sheesh.
The broad that's commenting on your photo's all the time?

Girl calm yo' tits.

I uh..don't really have anything to rant about but here's this gem I got on tumblr.

It feels like this person meant to send the ask to someone else but mixed up usernames, so I am slightly disappointed that I have no context for which this is related.

Also erm. I haven't had a chance to get in the kitchen and use the stove to make nom noms so that's kinda annoying?
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2012, 12:19 PM   #3549
Chergnomebyl
Landshark

Yes her, I'm getting sick of her and her bf's poop.

Hahahah is that what the person wrote on your tumblr?
Or?....I don't know how tumblr works ;_;

Unread 08-16-2012, 12:32 PM   #3550
Rangiku12
<3 Old School <3

My only thing i have to say is that i hate ppl who blame others for their mistakes.

Working on
Tsunade (Naruto)
Mimmy (Hello Kitty)
Rangiku12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2012, 12:38 PM   #3551
Chergnomebyl
Landshark

FLIPPIN finally we got this crap over with ~_~.

Unread 08-16-2012, 12:41 PM   #3552
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Yes her, I'm getting sick of her and her bf's poop.

Hahahah is that what the person wrote on your tumblr?
Or?....I don't know how tumblr works ;_;
Her Boyfriends in on it now too? Yikes.

And yes, someone can send what's called an 'ask' to your inbox that you can answer privately or publish to your tumblr feed (like a facebook 'feed'), and the statement made was:
"Don't you see? YOU are the problem! Stop being such an instigator and you'll notice that people around you start becoming nicer. Also, I hate you."

Only I have NO IDEA what they're even talking about. It's so random. So I just replied with this picture:

The only way to respond to nonsense is with more nonsense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrancar12 View Post
My only thing i have to say is that i hate ppl who blame others for their mistakes.
What happened mah dear?
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2012, 12:48 PM   #3553
Chergnomebyl
Landshark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
Her Boyfriends in on it now too? Yikes.

And yes, someone can send what's called an 'ask' to your inbox that you can answer privately or publish to your tumblr feed (like a facebook 'feed'), and the statement made was:
"Don't you see? YOU are the problem! Stop being such an instigator and you'll notice that people around you start becoming nicer. Also, I hate you."

Only I have NO IDEA what they're even talking about. It's so random. So I just replied with this picture:

The only way to respond to nonsense is with more nonsense.

What happened mah dear?
Yeah, but I got it all worked out because I'm not going to keep dealing with their B.S anymore!!! >: O! No way jose!

Haha oh, I thought they posted that pic or were saying something about it xD.
Good one : ).

Unread 08-16-2012, 12:49 PM   #3554
Rangiku12
<3 Old School <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post

What happened mah dear?
Rude people..im too tired to say much else

Working on
Tsunade (Naruto)
Mimmy (Hello Kitty)
Rangiku12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2012, 12:55 PM   #3555
Chergnomebyl
Landshark

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrancar12 View Post
Rude people..im too tired to say much else
Well ignore rude people, because they're nothing but douche canoe weenie heads.