Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Reply
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 102 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 08-20-2012, 07:02 PM   #3676
ILovePopCulture
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
You again are making a huge sweeping generalization. The women here who think men have it easier are basing it on that men control society, and it's not based on you not having those icky gross periods.


Did you really just tell us that women do not need confidence? Really? When the entire world is forcing women into second class citizens (and worse for women of color in white-dominated societies), when our culture tells women to be skinnier, prettier, bustier, and better at everything they do to get that man that we're told we need to be complete people YOU FROM A MANS PERSPECTIVE SAY THAT WOMEN DON'T NEED CONFIDENCE.


You know what needs to happen?
You shutting up.

The reason women aren't responding to you isn't because they're shy, or inept, or awkward, it's because your the biggest ass hole to wander around here in a year and a half. I'd call you a cunt but you haven't the depth or the warmth.

Women make a big deal out of things that are BIG DEALS. Like growing a tiny person in your belly and being trusted to raise into a functional human being. But you don't want to hear that. All you want to hear about is how mean and gross girls are and that you are such a damn skippy nice guy but darn it you just can't find a good girl these days.


Let me tell you a little secret that you'll need to hang onto the rest of your life:

It isn't women that's the problem. It's you.

Yes it is my fault, i'm just angry and pissed off at the standards, qualifications, traits that guys have to have in order to be boyfriend material, dating/relationship material
ILovePopCulture is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 08-20-2012, 07:13 PM   #3677
Mangochutney
saucy condiment
 
Mangochutney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 6,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILovePopCulture View Post
Yes it is my fault, i'm just angry and pissed off at the standards, qualifications, traits that guys have to have in order to be boyfriend material, dating/relationship material
Hi.

Your problem is not that you're a guy, it's that you're a douche. I had a whole thing here, but really, that's it. Doucheness. You. You and doucheness. Living together.
__________________
*
Workin' on:
Tom Petty [Final Fantasy XV] (9%)
Bondage Finch [Bondage Finch Adventures] (12%)
Melisandre, the Red Woman [Game of Thrones] (43%)

Last edited by Mangochutney : 08-20-2012 at 07:32 PM.
Mangochutney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2012, 07:34 PM   #3678
PsykoGerbil
Registered User
 
PsykoGerbil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILovePopCulture View Post
Yes it is my fault, i'm just angry and pissed off at the standards, qualifications, traits that guys have to have in order to be boyfriend material, dating/relationship material
And what standards and qualifications, traits are you talking about? Because most women I know require honesty, integrity and responsibility. If those three get you nowhere, you're looking in the wrong places.
PsykoGerbil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2012, 08:26 PM   #3679
Lithium Flower
Handphones
 
Lithium Flower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 15,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILovePopCulture View Post
Yes it is my fault, i'm just angry and pissed off at the standards, qualifications, traits that guys have to have in order to be boyfriend material, dating/relationship material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangochutney View Post
Hi.

Your problem is not that you're a guy, it's that you're a douche. I had a whole thing here, but really, that's it. Doucheness. You. You and doucheness. Living together.
I said it once, and this will be the last time i will say it Mr.PopCulture;

It's not the women. It's you.

They can smell douchebag on you a mile away and run the other direction. Be less of a douche.
__________________
Iíll tell you what people look like, really: they look like flames. Or like the stars, on a clear night in the wilderness.
LiveStream
Emmers Drawberry: Professional Superhero
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2012, 08:28 PM   #3680
sam vimes
A real live wire
 
sam vimes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 10,173
For someone who was complaining about how men have to be strong and bold all the time, he did a bang-up job of fighting the status quo.
__________________
Raising respectable and dignified ferrets since 2009.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post
SV is the most awesome man I know that I'm not married to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullbleed View Post
If this weren't tje internet id hug all of you guys right now.
Especishillly you sam.
Like a woodpecker with a headache...
sam vimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2012, 08:31 PM   #3681
Kildread
I can fix it!
 
Kildread's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 7,390
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam vimes View Post
For someone who was complaining about how men have to be strong and bold all the time, he did a bang-up job of fighting the status quo.
I honestly felt quite sympathetic about his situation when I first posted about it, now, not so much :/
Kildread is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2012, 08:34 PM   #3682
PsykoGerbil
Registered User
 
PsykoGerbil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 53
Can I just say that sam vime's tag regarding respectable and dignified ferrets cracked me right the hell up?

That is all.
PsykoGerbil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2012, 08:38 PM   #3683
The Hag
All Hail Christmastoad
 
The Hag's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,091
I thought that I might be catching a whiff of troll. But it doesn't really matter. I'm done adding fuel to the conversation, regardless.
The Hag is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2012, 08:43 PM   #3684
sam vimes
A real live wire
 
sam vimes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 10,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post
I thought that I might be catching a whiff of troll. But it doesn't really matter. I'm done adding fuel to the conversation, regardless.
Are you? Are you really?

I have my doubts.
__________________
Raising respectable and dignified ferrets since 2009.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post
SV is the most awesome man I know that I'm not married to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullbleed View Post
If this weren't tje internet id hug all of you guys right now.
Especishillly you sam.
Like a woodpecker with a headache...
sam vimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2012, 08:44 PM   #3685
Kildread
I can fix it!
 
Kildread's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 7,390
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post
I thought that I might be catching a whiff of troll.
Sorry, those red peppers just don't sit too well with my digestion.
Kildread is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2012, 08:47 PM   #3686
DireKitty
Captain Kittens
 
DireKitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 5,179
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsykoGerbil View Post
Can I just say that sam vime's tag regarding respectable and dignified ferrets cracked me right the hell up?

That is all.
I played around with a Ferret the other day. Loved it. Little guy was too awesome. Too bad they have this odd odor about them. Even descented.
__________________
Anime North Cosplay Photoshoots Staff
Kayle - League of Legends
Official Anime North Forums

Anime North Reddit Community
DireKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2012, 08:48 PM   #3687
BlondieSundae
Skanking Pickle
 
BlondieSundae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 10,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by DireKitty View Post
I played around with a Ferret the other day. Loved it. Little guy was too awesome. Too bad they have this odd odor about them. Even descented.
And they enjoy stealing things rofl
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
Once upon an evening dreary, while I lurked weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten posts,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a bitching,
As of some one gently pitching, bitching at my chamber door.
`'Tis JasonTerror,' I muttered, `bitching at my chamber door -
Only this, and nothing more.'
BlondieSundae is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2012, 08:52 PM   #3688
sam vimes
A real live wire
 
sam vimes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 10,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by DireKitty View Post
I played around with a Ferret the other day. Loved it. Little guy was too awesome. Too bad they have this odd odor about them. Even descented.
That's why you bathe them. Besides, their odor is no worse than the staggering hellishness that emits from the average cat's litter box.
__________________
Raising respectable and dignified ferrets since 2009.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post
SV is the most awesome man I know that I'm not married to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullbleed View Post
If this weren't tje internet id hug all of you guys right now.
Especishillly you sam.
Like a woodpecker with a headache...
sam vimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2012, 08:56 PM   #3689
Lithium Flower
Handphones
 
Lithium Flower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 15,236
I have some random distant cousin I met all of once when she was around 11 and brought her ferret over to my grandparents house before the family fell apart.

She demonstrated how they can fold in half and wanted me to hold it.

It smelled like it never touched water in it's life and looked miserable.

I don't think a hyper 11 year old was the best care taker and her inattentive mother looked bored and drugged out half the time so I doubt she cared enough to do anything to help the ferret.
__________________
Iíll tell you what people look like, really: they look like flames. Or like the stars, on a clear night in the wilderness.
LiveStream
Emmers Drawberry: Professional Superhero
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2012, 09:01 PM   #3690
BlondieSundae
Skanking Pickle
 
BlondieSundae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 10,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam vimes View Post
That's why you bathe them. Besides, their odor is no worse than the staggering hellishness that emits from the average cat's litter box.
I actually don't mind ferret smell.... am I weird?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
Once upon an evening dreary, while I lurked weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten posts,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a bitching,
As of some one gently pitching, bitching at my chamber door.
`'Tis JasonTerror,' I muttered, `bitching at my chamber door -
Only this, and nothing more.'
BlondieSundae is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:47 AM.


Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.