Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Reply
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 27 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 09-02-2012, 04:30 PM   #3901
Lithium Flower
Handphones
 
Lithium Flower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 15,082
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroki-neko View Post
good thing my gf is loyal, if you hae seen my past posts about my gf that are back a page or two you can see i have problems too. also thats stort of why i don't go after the popular girls that have allot of friends, they just tend to take you for granted.
Now now, you know how we take generalizing statements around here. Let's not say things we're not willing to take back.
__________________
Iíll tell you what people look like, really: they look like flames. Or like the stars, on a clear night in the wilderness.
LiveStream
Emmers Drawberry: Professional Superhero
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is online now   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 09-02-2012, 05:49 PM   #3902
sam vimes
A real live wire
 
sam vimes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 10,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroki-neko View Post
popular girls
This should cease to matter after high school.
__________________
Raising respectable and dignified ferrets since 2009.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post
SV is the most awesome man I know that I'm not married to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullbleed View Post
If this weren't tje internet id hug all of you guys right now.
Especishillly you sam.
Like a woodpecker with a headache...
sam vimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2012, 05:59 PM   #3903
Bisected8
panificium delicatum sum
 
Bisected8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 9,485
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam vimes View Post
This should cease to matter after high school.
KN's finished school? O_o
__________________
Me on deviantArt.
Me on TV Tropes.
Me on twitter.

To do; Dark Link (70%) Link (20%)

Can't write, can't draw. Can code, a little.
Bisected8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2012, 06:00 PM   #3904
BlondieSundae
Skanking Pickle
 
BlondieSundae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 9,854
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroki-neko View Post
good thing my gf is loyal, if you hae seen my past posts about my gf that are back a page or two you can see i have problems too. also thats stort of why i don't go after the popular girls that have allot of friends, they just tend to take you for granted.
I'll ignore the generalization since it's been addressed...

But you say your g/f is loyal BUT she tears you apart for cheating yourself... seems just as bad...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
Once upon an evening dreary, while I lurked weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten posts,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a bitching,
As of some one gently pitching, bitching at my chamber door.
`'Tis JasonTerror,' I muttered, `bitching at my chamber door -
Only this, and nothing more.'
BlondieSundae is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2012, 06:17 PM   #3905
sam vimes
A real live wire
 
sam vimes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 10,066
You know what? I'm not helping anyone with their relationship problems. I grew up barely discussing my romantic life with my friends and family, let alone sharing my concerns over every slight with an online forum comprised of strangers. You want my sympathy, you got it. But don't expect me to offer advice based solely on your side of the story.

This wasn't even directed at Neko; the inspiration was the influx of whinging about dating, especially that nonsense about a girlfriend relishing kissing strangers at a con but stringing along her girlfriend as to whether or not she'll kiss her. I'll waive my no-advice giving policy for this one: kick her ass goodbye. You don't need that kind of malarkey. Your girlfriend sounds like a butthole.
__________________
Raising respectable and dignified ferrets since 2009.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post
SV is the most awesome man I know that I'm not married to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullbleed View Post
If this weren't tje internet id hug all of you guys right now.
Especishillly you sam.
Like a woodpecker with a headache...
sam vimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2012, 07:15 PM   #3906
Lithium Flower
Handphones
 
Lithium Flower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 15,082
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam vimes View Post
You know what? I'm not helping anyone with their relationship problems. I grew up barely discussing my romantic life with my friends and family, let alone sharing my concerns over every slight with an online forum comprised of strangers. You want my sympathy, you got it. But don't expect me to offer advice based solely on your side of the story.
But Jojo I need to tell you about the kid who kissed me in 5th grade, I think it meant we where life partners but I am not sure how to handle the responsibility of two men.

This
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam vimes View Post
wasn't even directed at Neko; the inspiration was the influx of whinging about dating, especially that nonsense about a girlfriend relishing kissing strangers at a con but stringing along her girlfriend as to whether or not she'll kiss her. I'll waive my no-advice giving policy for this one: kick her ass goodbye. You don't need that kind of malarkey. Your girlfriend sounds like a butthole.
Yes she does.

People who use power-plays like that are buttholes. big buttholes.
__________________
Iíll tell you what people look like, really: they look like flames. Or like the stars, on a clear night in the wilderness.
LiveStream
Emmers Drawberry: Professional Superhero
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2012, 08:17 PM   #3907
Arc_The_Lad
of Daventry
 
Arc_The_Lad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 6,567
All this relationship stuff, I. can't. even.

....NOPE.
Arc_The_Lad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2012, 09:33 PM   #3908
ILovePopCulture
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
The world?

Shockingly there are perfectly well adjusted, normal women folk all around you at this VERY MOMENT who like 'nerdy geeky' things and you may never be able to tell! It's really hard sometimes because we don't always wear our Halo shirts out to advertise our fandoms so we may blend in with the rest of the women around us. Sometimes though, if you get to know one of us you find out we're into those nerdy geeky things. It's like magic, you get to know someone and it turns out you have things in common.


Or you just go to Mango's grocery mart and pick up one.
yes, because in random public places such as a Bar or Club, the Dog Park, etc. You don't know what type of interests people have before you interact with them, meanwhile at Conventions, it's easier because the rest of the people there are probably there for the same reason as you are
ILovePopCulture is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2012, 09:40 PM   #3909
sam vimes
A real live wire
 
sam vimes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 10,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILovePopCulture View Post
yes, because in random public places such as a Bar or Club, the Dog Park, etc. You don't know what type of interests people have before you interact with them, meanwhile at Conventions, it's easier because the rest of the people there are probably there for the same reason as you are
Talk to them and treat them like a human being. It's that simple.
__________________
Raising respectable and dignified ferrets since 2009.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post
SV is the most awesome man I know that I'm not married to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullbleed View Post
If this weren't tje internet id hug all of you guys right now.
Especishillly you sam.
Like a woodpecker with a headache...
sam vimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2012, 09:42 PM   #3910
BlondieSundae
Skanking Pickle
 
BlondieSundae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 9,854
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_The_Lad View Post
All this relationship stuff, I. can't. even.

....NOPE.
Probably the most appropriate response.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
Once upon an evening dreary, while I lurked weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten posts,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a bitching,
As of some one gently pitching, bitching at my chamber door.
`'Tis JasonTerror,' I muttered, `bitching at my chamber door -
Only this, and nothing more.'
BlondieSundae is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2012, 04:20 AM   #3911
Cadmium Polyphony
Hiro Protagonist
 
Cadmium Polyphony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 3,236
Hell-week has OFFICIALLY begun.

I need a utility belt for my meds, or something, like seriously.
__________________
Bacon is never kosher, unless it's Kevin Bacon.

I hate cute.

Podcast Channel
Cadmium Polyphony is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2012, 04:46 AM   #3912
StarsCASSiOPEiA
Crazy name CAPiTALiZATiON
 
StarsCASSiOPEiA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,813
Good luck to you, Cadmium!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieSundae View Post
Probably the most appropriate response.
Yeup. Seconding Arc's flawless choice of reaction GIFs.
__________________
Upcoming Cosplays
  • Rose Lalonde "Glow" Tier (Homestuck): 95% (Detailing) Otakon 2014
  • Fancy Mewtwo Gijinka (Cowslip Gijinka): 3% (Planning) Otakon 2014
  • Secret Cosplay (???): 1% (Planning) Katsucon 2015
  • Magic Armor Link (LoZ: Twilight Princess): 15% (Patterning) MAGfest 2015

DeviantART // Tumblr // Facebook
StarsCASSiOPEiA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2012, 05:08 AM   #3913
Bisected8
panificium delicatum sum
 
Bisected8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 9,485
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadmium Polyphony View Post
Hell-week has OFFICIALLY begun.

I need a utility belt for my meds, or something, like seriously.
Have you got one of those 7 day/2 week pill holding/carry cases (serious question; my dad uses one for his diabetes medication)?
__________________
Me on deviantArt.
Me on TV Tropes.
Me on twitter.

To do; Dark Link (70%) Link (20%)

Can't write, can't draw. Can code, a little.
Bisected8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2012, 07:51 AM   #3914
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin
 
UsakoLuna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 6,502
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILovePopCulture View Post
where else to meet nerdy, geeky girls besides Conventions?
EVERYWHERE! We are allowed to roam free you know. If you aren't sure how to start a conversation, try and spot some kind of geeky accessory (I personally have several) and start a conversation based on that - "I saw you key ring charm. Have you seen the whole show? Can you believe the ending?!"
__________________
Wanna hear me ramble?
@usakoluna
Amusement of A Princess
My Cat's Tumblr
Avatar drawn by the awesome Lithium Flower
UsakoLuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2012, 09:44 AM   #3915
Bisected8
panificium delicatum sum
 
Bisected8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 9,485
So...Steam Greenlight. I really should think it's a good thing, but looking through all the submitted games has made me paranoid that my game'll just end up being the same as all the crap.
__________________
Me on deviantArt.
Me on TV Tropes.
Me on twitter.

To do; Dark Link (70%) Link (20%)

Can't write, can't draw. Can code, a little.
Bisected8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:45 PM.


Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.