Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 106 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 12-04-2012, 10:48 AM   #4606
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_The_Lad View Post
The trick is to not demand sex, but to make the other person want to have sex with you.

It isn't difficult either, just try to not be a selfish douche bag, have a little intelligence and decency, listen and understand each other, etc.
^ this.
My Cat's Tumblr
Avatar drawn by the awesome Lithium Flower
UsakoLuna is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 12-04-2012, 11:56 AM   #4607
Akahime
Red Princess

^ totally.

On a similiar note to that, I have a friend who's in a situation where she can't break up with her asshole of a boyfriend because she loves him and wants to give the relationship a chance. YEAH. The last about what five times you gave him chances and yet you really think this relationship is worth going to?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried. I so very hard tired to help her understand. But she wants to give this relationship a chance. I MEAN, SERIOUSLY, if he's making you cry/angry every night -that's a fucking (excuse my language) sign. :/
Quina (FFIX), Kat (Gravity Rush), Nausicaš (Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind)?, Cheria (Tales of Graces)?, Tia of Avalon Code, Lan Fan of Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, Kyoko of Skip Beat!, Monster Hunter?

Next cons: Midoricon, Anime Fusion?
Cosplayer and photographer. Follow me at my DA, twitter, or my tumblr!
Akahime is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2012, 12:15 PM   #4608
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
The trick is to not demand sex, but to make the other person want to have sex with you.

It isn't difficult either, just try to not be a selfish douche bag, have a little intelligence and decency, listen and understand each other, etc.
And if the other person doesn't want to have sex with you but wants to have sex with someone else? You back off and let that person do what they want. Because no one is owed sex with the individual of their choosing.

This is where the 'nice guys' fail. If you are nice, giving, intelligent, and understanding of other people you don't have the expectation that those things get you sex just by merit of you wanting it.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2012, 02:13 PM   #4609
ladysuki1289

My rant of the day:

When people say "This will fit any size (bust, waist, hips)" and low and behold, when you give them your measurements, it doesn't fit any size bust. I promise we should just have a plus-sized used cosplay page so that it would be easier to look for stuff. Or something, ugh.

Unread 12-04-2012, 02:29 PM   #4610
penny_dreadful
la ctholita

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsakoLuna View Post
I don't think I want an octopus baby... All those legs...
Then you can put more adorable tiny socks on them! I actually have a stuffed octopus that came with four pairs of socks on its "tentacles". The socks are too small now but LD loves to rub the tentacles in his face. A child after my own heart.

I do admit snapping up rompers would be hellacious, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish-and-Chips-Yum View Post
I have no clue why I'm so depressed lately. This has been persisting for over a month now and there is no reason for this.

This needs to stop.
Have you been evaluated for clinical depression?

Quote:

God, Arc, stop turning me on.
"And we are all told from the moment we open our eyes, that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Well, thatís horsepuckey, of course. We are not entitled to our opinions; we are entitled to our informed opinions. Without research, without background, without understanding, itís nothing. Itís just bibble-babble. Itís like a fart in a wind tunnel, folks." --Harlan Ellison
penny_dreadful is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2012, 06:07 PM   #4611
Kildread
I can fix it!

Quote:

So, is this where you ask them "So... are we gonna fuck or not?" after they contact you once in a few months out of nowhere?
Kildread is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2012, 06:55 PM   #4612
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny_dreadful View Post
Then you can put more adorable tiny socks on them! I actually have a stuffed octopus that came with four pairs of socks on its "tentacles". The socks are too small now but LD loves to rub the tentacles in his face. A child after my own heart.

I do admit snapping up rompers would be hellacious, though.

I was more concerned about the pregnancy/birth aspect. And finding diapers with enough leg holes.
My Cat's Tumblr
Unread 12-04-2012, 07:20 PM   #4613
StarsCASSiOPEiA
Crazy name CAPiTALiZATiON

... Oh God, they're at it again.

The school system is trying to reform to these new 'Common Core' standards that were nationally proposed, and unless they're really careful about how they implement it, they're going to screw the gifted and talented kids over.

At my high school, they have up to Calculus III offered, and presently there are a good number of juniors who are taking it. AP Statistics and Probability is mostly taken by people who have finished Calc I and II at least. By the new system, the kids would have to realize that they would have to double up on math classes as a freshman to even get to Calculus as a senior. Considering my high school is considered the 'engineering school' of the county... that's really sketchy.

I don't think the idea as a whole is bad, it's just that the last 3 or 4 times I've seen them 'change the curriculum' drastically like this, it's been a disaster.

Sigh. I just wish they weren't making it harder for these motivated to keep challenging themselves.
  • Emperor Lelouch (Code Geass): 2% (Planning) Katsucon 2015
  • Hilda, Player Character (Pokemon Black): 18% (Sewing) ?????
DeviantART // Tumblr // Facebook
StarsCASSiOPEiA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2012, 07:37 PM   #4614
sam vimes
A real live wire

To the basketball coach currently using our school's gym: being that you're about 6'3" and over 250 pounds with hands the size of catcher's mitts, I believe everyone realizes that you are a large man, so you should be delighted to hear that you can fucking well dispense with the agressive, bone-cruncking handshake you've probably been doling out to every other human male you've come across since high school, you cockface.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post
SV is the most awesome man I know that I'm not married to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullbleed View Post
If this weren't tje internet id hug all of you guys right now.
Especishillly you sam.
Like a woodpecker with a headache...
sam vimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2012, 07:47 PM   #4615
penny_dreadful
la ctholita

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsakoLuna View Post
I was more concerned about the pregnancy/birth aspect. And finding diapers with enough leg holes.
Eh, I'm sure someone on Etsy makes cloth diapers for cephalopod-human-hybrid babies. I've seen worse on there.
"And we are all told from the moment we open our eyes, that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Well, thatís horsepuckey, of course. We are not entitled to our opinions; we are entitled to our informed opinions. Without research, without background, without understanding, itís nothing. Itís just bibble-babble. Itís like a fart in a wind tunnel, folks." --Harlan Ellison
penny_dreadful is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2012, 07:49 PM   #4616
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin

Quote:
Eh, I'm sure someone on Etsy makes cloth diapers for cephalopod-human-hybrid babies. I've seen worse on there.
I have learned that etsy can be a wonderful but scary place, thanks to regretsy.
My Cat's Tumblr
Unread 12-04-2012, 08:03 PM   #4617
Arc_The_Lad
of Daventry

Quote:
God, Arc, stop turning me on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kildread View Post
So, is this where you ask them "So... are we gonna fuck or not?" after they contact you once in a few months out of nowhere?
Hey, I DON'T want to sleep with her ok?
Arc_The_Lad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2012, 12:07 AM   #4618
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Goddamn it bitch. Rape cop was leading your husband out into the woods to kill him, and was ready to do so. BUT YOUR MAD THAT HE KILLED HIM TO NOT BE KILLED.

Fuck all of you in this show. You are all awful sons of bitches. I hope all of you die slow and painful zombie deaths. Every last one of you.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2012, 12:36 PM   #4619
kuroki-neko
A hero reborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akahime View Post
^ totally.

On a similiar note to that, I have a friend who's in a situation where she can't break up with her asshole of a boyfriend because she loves him and wants to give the relationship a chance. YEAH. The last about what five times you gave him chances and yet you really think this relationship is worth going to?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried. I so very hard tired to help her understand. But she wants to give this relationship a chance. I MEAN, SERIOUSLY, if he's making you cry/angry every night -that's a fucking (excuse my language) sign. :/
do you know her boyfriend is an asshole personally, or does she just say he is? if she is younger thats normal, but most people will only see listen to the girls side of the story. if the guys side of the story proves he is an asshole then she should dump him or at least find a way to work out thier problems.
Unread 12-05-2012, 12:39 PM   #4620
kuroki-neko
A hero reborn

yesterday i was playing DDR and in the middle of a really hard song and mom calls out from aother room "did you feed the cat?" even though she saw i was playing DDR when she walked by the room i was in.