Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 86 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 12-09-2012, 10:40 PM   #4726
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin

I don't shower with Gf. We tried a few times, but it was just... Two adults trying to shower at the same time in a relatively small space.

My mom and I have one bathroom, there is one bathroom at Gf's apartment.
Unfortunately a completely un-interupted shower is not possible 100% of the time.
My Cat's Tumblr
Avatar drawn by the awesome Lithium Flower
UsakoLuna is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 12-09-2012, 10:55 PM   #4727
Fish-and-Chips-Yum
Look! A hidden puzzle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieSundae View Post
If my cousin doesn't give back my n64 there WILL be murder
I can't believe you let them borrow it in the first place. XD You must be a saint to trust someone that much.

+See Costume List for Completed Projects+

+In-Progress+
+Rarity+ MLP:FiM ~100%~ Just finished!
+Matryoshka!America+ Hetalia ~20%~ Designing the Hoodie!

+2013 Plans+
+Gala!Rarity+ MLP:FiM
+Ciel Phantomhive (Vol. 6 Outfit)+ Black Butler
+Hatsune Miku (Snow Version 2013)+ Vocaloid
+Umbreon+ Pokemon

+Conventions Planned for 2013+
Sakura Con 2013 ~ 65% Likely
Everfree 2013 ~ 30% Likely
Kumori Con 2013 ~ 40% Likely
Aki Con 2013 ~ 100% Likely
Fish-and-Chips-Yum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2012, 10:56 PM   #4728
BlondieSundae
Skanking Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish-and-Chips-Yum View Post
I can't believe you let them borrow it in the first place. XD You must be a saint to trust someone that much.
He asked me a long time ago, because I didn't need it. NOW I WANNA PLAY SOMETHING AND I WANT IT BACK
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten posts,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a bitching,
As of some one gently pitching, bitching at my chamber door.
`'Tis JasonTerror,' I muttered, `bitching at my chamber door -
Only this, and nothing more.'
BlondieSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2012, 11:10 PM   #4729
Fish-and-Chips-Yum
Look! A hidden puzzle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieSundae View Post
He asked me a long time ago, because I didn't need it. NOW I WANNA PLAY SOMETHING AND I WANT IT BACK
March over to his house and kick his ass. Or just ask nicely for it back and see when he can get it back to you. Whatever floats your boat.

In other news, I'm tired of hearing people say "That game sucks, it's so easy!" and that is the only reason they give for disliking the game. Or, "That game sucks, it's for kids!". I don't get how a game being easy/bright/colorful/targeted towards younger audiences makes a game bad automatically. I'm currently playing Kirby's Epic Yarn and I adore it, whereas games like COD and Halo don't appeal to me. I'm not saying Halo and COD are bad games, I just personally don't like them. Though I don't bash people who play them. If they enjoy it, cool. You go enjoy your action shooter game things, and I'll enjoy my RPG/Platformer/Colorful/Cute games.

I'm also not enjoying the abundance of people who can't stand people not liking the same things they do. I have no clue why me not liking Call of Duty/Star Wars/Doctor Who is a crime to someone. ._.

+In-Progress+

+2013 Plans+
+Umbreon+ Pokemon

Unread 12-09-2012, 11:20 PM   #4730
Arc_The_Lad
of Daventry

Agreed, I'm sick of people praising Dark Souls simply because of the difficulty.

Nevermind the general look of the game, the music, character design, no, Dark Souls is good cause it's haaaarrrrd. Might I remind you the game has horrible character builds balance wise, PVP is horribly implemented, and if a game gives you infinite lives, then it isn't truly hard, it's just tedious. I'm not saying it's a bad game, not even close, but the majority of hardcore fans did a real poor job explaining why they like it outside of "it's hard and makes me feel like I'm better than everyone else".

Difficulty is only done well if it gives you the satisfaction of conquering the challenge presented to you. I own Dark Souls but every time I beat a boss I got no satisfaction and got very bored of the game quickly. I understand why people love the game, but it isn't my style. I love Contra because it's fast paced action with great controls and easy to get into, but it is hard to master, when I managed to beat Contra Hard Corps back in the day I was so proud of myself.

IN before The Hag lectures me about Dark Souls.
Arc_The_Lad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2012, 11:20 PM   #4731
BlondieSundae
Skanking Pickle

Probably going to have to be the first because he's refusing...
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten posts,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a bitching,
As of some one gently pitching, bitching at my chamber door.
`'Tis JasonTerror,' I muttered, `bitching at my chamber door -
Only this, and nothing more.'
BlondieSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2012, 11:29 PM   #4732
Fish-and-Chips-Yum
Look! A hidden puzzle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_The_Lad View Post
Agreed, I'm sick of people praising Dark Souls simply because of the difficulty.

Nevermind the general look of the game, the music, character design, no, Dark Souls is good cause it's haaaarrrrd. Might I remind you the game has horrible character builds balance wise, PVP is horribly implemented, and if a game gives you infinite lives, then it isn't truly hard, it's just tedious. I'm not saying it's a bad game, not even close, but the majority of hardcore fans did a real poor job explaining why they like it outside of "it's hard and makes me feel like I'm better than everyone else".

Difficulty is only done well if it gives you the satisfaction of conquering the challenge presented to you. I own Dark Souls but every time I beat a boss I got no satisfaction and got very bored of the game quickly. I understand why people love the game, but it isn't my style. I love Contra because it's fast paced action with great controls and easy to get into, but it is hard to master, when I managed to beat Contra Hard Corps back in the day I was so proud of myself.

Yes. I have a friend who played Dark Souls, and he legitimately gave a fifteen minute rant about how people aren't true gamers until they play a game like it because it's difficult and you're only a true gamer if you have super skill. Because, you know, it's not a real game unless you're screaming at your screen. It's not like people ever play games to relax or enjoy an intricate plot or anything. It's all about the difficulty and the amount of blood/violence/mature themes you can cram into a game.

+In-Progress+

+2013 Plans+
+Umbreon+ Pokemon

Unread 12-10-2012, 06:22 AM   #4733
The Hag
All Hail Christmastoad

Quote:
In other news, I'm tired of hearing people say "That game sucks, it's so easy!" and that is the only reason they give for disliking the game. Or, "That game sucks, it's for kids!". I don't get how a game being easy/bright/colorful/targeted towards younger audiences makes a game bad automatically. I'm currently playing Kirby's Epic Yarn and I adore it, whereas games like COD and Halo don't appeal to me. I'm not saying Halo and COD are bad games, I just personally don't like them. Though I don't bash people who play them. If they enjoy it, cool. You go enjoy your action shooter game things, and I'll enjoy my RPG/Platformer/Colorful/Cute games.
I totally agree. There are all kinds of different games. People play games for different reasons. In general I have no patience for the attitude of "I don't like it therefore it has no value and anyone who likes it is stupid."

Quote:
XD

Quote:
I understand why people love the game, but it isn't my style.
Dude, that's all you need to say. There are plenty of games out there that are high quality but just not my thing, so I get it.

Here's the funny thing though about all those people praising Dark Souls because it's hard - if you use your brain, figure out how the game works and use all the tools that it gives you then it's not even that hard. If you just try to stab your way to victory, then yeah, you're gonna have a bad time.

Quote:
Yes. I have a friend who played Dark Souls, and he legitimately gave a fifteen minute rant about how people aren't true gamers until they play a game like it because it's difficult and you're only a true gamer if you have super skill.
Your friend sounds like an idiot.
The Hag is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2012, 06:54 AM   #4734
Kildread
I can fix it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post
Your friend sounds like an idiot.
*is

"But you don't know him!"

He fits all the stereotypes.
Kildread is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2012, 08:26 AM   #4735
aspiekid0101

I apologize if this has been brought up before, but I'm getting really, really sick to death of people who keep banging on about how the world's going to end on the 21st. Why do people even still believe this? It's even worse now that it's almost become a criminal offense to not believe it in my college class.
Unread 12-10-2012, 09:37 AM   #4736
sam vimes
A real live wire

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspiekid0101 View Post
I apologize if this has been brought up before, but I'm getting really, really sick to death of people who keep banging on about how the world's going to end on the 21st. Why do people even still believe this? It's even worse now that it's almost become a criminal offense to not believe it in my college class.
Your college class(es?) are full of fucking simpletons.

My ego isn't big enough for me to think the world will end while I'm alive.

Quote:
SV is the most awesome man I know that I'm not married to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullbleed View Post
If this weren't tje internet id hug all of you guys right now.
Especishillly you sam.
Like a woodpecker with a headache...
sam vimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2012, 10:14 AM   #4737
sam vimes
A real live wire

When you take time to think about it, the level of pageantry for everything in the country from the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade to a high school football game is undeniably ridiculous and appalling.

Quote:
SV is the most awesome man I know that I'm not married to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullbleed View Post
If this weren't tje internet id hug all of you guys right now.
Especishillly you sam.
Like a woodpecker with a headache...
sam vimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2012, 11:12 AM   #4738
Akahime
Red Princess

21st. LMAO My father has been really into that thing and even told my sister who is working in Korea right now to come back home so that we can be together to whatever however the world is going to end. *roll eyes* During dinner after my father mentioned about the world ending and my mother was like, 'we should go get more propane then' (since we use it a lot anyways for parties). I think people need to calm down and remember the Y2k. LOL

Well I'm sure there are people out there that don't believe in the ending on the 21st because there are calenders for 2013 and already 2014. LMAO just saying. 8'3
Quina (FFIX), Kat (Gravity Rush), Nausicaš (Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind)?, Cheria (Tales of Graces)?, Tia of Avalon Code, Lan Fan of Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, Kyoko of Skip Beat!, Monster Hunter?

Next cons: Midoricon, Anime Fusion?
Cosplayer and photographer. Follow me at my DA, twitter, or my tumblr!
Akahime is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2012, 12:27 PM   #4739
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin

The last day of finals at my school is the 20th I think. The joke is they planned it that way so everyone would still have to take them.

But it's a joke.
My Cat's Tumblr
Avatar drawn by the awesome Lithium Flower
UsakoLuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2012, 12:42 PM   #4740
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspiekid0101 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam vimes View Post
Your college class(es?) are full of fucking simpletons.

My ego isn't big enough for me to think the world will end while I'm alive.
How do people even get into college if they believe in the vague non-prediction events of another cultures calendar?

That's like being 35 years old and wondering where the Tooth Fairy has been for the last 25 years.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote