Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 114 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 04-19-2013, 12:52 AM   #5641
Moonsong
daughter of evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by belligerent View Post
I would advise you not to let them copy because it's fine as long as you're getting things right. However, once you start missing things and they also start missing the same things, it will be suspicious. I doubt your friends will be courteous enough to say that THEY were the ones cheating and you shouldn't get in trouble.

Definitely agreed. Plus, you really aren't doing your friends any favors. I'm sure we've all had the urge to "help" our friends out in class once in a while, but microbiology can be tough stuff. If they only got through the class because they cheated off of you, what are they going to do when they advance to a higher level class? They're not going to know any of the base material and will have a tough time keeping themselves from failing.

On a completely different subject, fuck you new manager. I asked you if you needed help because I was trying to be nice, not to hear your condescending attitude about how "you don't need help because you do this kind of stuff all the time." Great! I won't ask again then, shithead.

On hiatus until 2015.

★Saber EXTRA - 100% complete
★Rachel Alucard (Blazblue) - 100% complete

Moonsong is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-19-2013, 03:19 AM   #5642
allenbaker

Smut

so my gf started a blog for the first time and she is absolutely hooked on it....i am jealous that she role plays on this blog all the time on the phone/ computer and i feel really ignored. and when she initiates smut, she is very descriptive and i feel cheated on because she seems to channel her frustration on to smut and not on our relationship... ugh it also sucks because one of my parents is unemployed so they stay home all the time causing my gf and I to not have alone time anymore. I have nothing against the anime she is role playing because I like it too but i just feel she is actually in "love" with it more than with me in our relationship ):
allenbaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2013, 10:19 AM   #5643
dagmarus
Gondor Enthusiast

Did you talk to her about it?

'I am a destroyer of worlds!

'I am Harry Fucking Potter!'
dagmarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2013, 01:11 PM   #5644
allenbaker

smut continued

i did and she said she'll be discreet on the smut, BUT THEN i said i was comfortable with it and so when i read some last night she was even more descriptive and it made me feel even more like crap.... i feel like hold her back on this smut...and i feel that she would rather channel those "kinds" of emotions onto smut and not into our relationship. i just know that she would never cheat on me and i hope soo ):
Unread 04-19-2013, 01:41 PM   #5645
riotousrhythm

My friend has started a politics debate with me. I am really not in the mood for such a thing. Also pretty mad at her for attitude towards the Boston mess. Ugh, so much ignorance is going around this week.
riotousrhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2013, 01:55 PM   #5646
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotousrhythm View Post
My friend has started a politics debate with me. I am really not in the mood for such a thing. Also pretty mad at her for attitude towards the Boston mess. Ugh, so much ignorance is going around this week.
Sometimes being friends with someone requires both parties to just not discuss certain things with one another.

I am guessing this is the case between you to.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2013, 02:03 PM   #5647
riotousrhythm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
Sometimes being friends with someone requires both parties to just not discuss certain things with one another.

I am guessing this is the case between you to.
Normally we see eye to eye, but this seems to be one of the few things we differ on. It's not a big deal , I just don't feel like politics right now is all and I respect if people have different opinions to my own.

I just changed the subject to kitty tights.
riotousrhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2013, 07:22 AM   #5648
dagmarus
Gondor Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium Flower View Post
This is the case between one of my friends and me. Though, he's become worse in the past few years to the point where he hates ANYTHING recent and has to shit all over everything. Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, movies, even fucking music and it's one thing to disagree with someone, but the WAY he does it is so very annoying. It's practically antagonistic. If everyone is talking and enjoying themselves he has to come in and tell us all why it was shit and gets all condescending to us FOR liking it. It gets to the point where you don't want to discuss anything in front of him. Not to mention he's the kind of person who likes to spoil things, and then acts like YOU'RE the asshole for being upset. In the first season of Game of Thrones he and his wife spoiled shit that happens THIS season and then got all haughty because I hadn't read a book series that JUST became relevant.

Last edited by dagmarus : 04-20-2013 at 08:04 AM.
Unread 04-20-2013, 09:59 AM   #5649
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagmarus View Post
This is the case between one of my friends and me. Though, he's become worse in the past few years to the point where he hates ANYTHING recent and has to shit all over everything. Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, movies, even fucking music and it's one thing to disagree with someone, but the WAY he does it is so very annoying. It's practically antagonistic. If everyone is talking and enjoying themselves he has to come in and tell us all why it was shit and gets all condescending to us FOR liking it. It gets to the point where you don't want to discuss anything in front of him. Not to mention he's the kind of person who likes to spoil things, and then acts like YOU'RE the asshole for being upset. In the first season of Game of Thrones he and his wife spoiled shit that happens THIS season and then got all haughty because I hadn't read a book series that JUST became relevant.
That's called a 'hipster'. Good luck with that.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 04-20-2013, 11:00 AM   #5650
BlondieSundae
Skanking Pickle

Quote:
He needs a boot to the head
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten posts,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a bitching,
As of some one gently pitching, bitching at my chamber door.
`'Tis JasonTerror,' I muttered, `bitching at my chamber door -
Only this, and nothing more.'
BlondieSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2013, 11:34 AM   #5651
Loveable-Eve
Moe Destroyer of Worlds

Quote:
Originally Posted by allenbaker View Post
so my gf started a blog for the first time and she is absolutely hooked on it....i am jealous that she role plays on this blog all the time on the phone/ computer and i feel really ignored. and when she initiates smut, she is very descriptive and i feel cheated on because she seems to channel her frustration on to smut and not on our relationship... ugh it also sucks because one of my parents is unemployed so they stay home all the time causing my gf and I to not have alone time anymore. I have nothing against the anime she is role playing because I like it too but i just feel she is actually in "love" with it more than with me in our relationship ):
I think you are just going have to not let it bother you about the smut. You can ask her to not role play around as much, because yes when you are together one of you shouldn't be giving all of their attention to something that can wait.
I know how it feels to be cheated on via smut though. 3 years back my ex and I role played and were planing couple cosplays together. One of our cosplays were L and Light from Death note. So I asumed that when were role played online together I would be their L. Nope they already had an L and they had nothing but role play sex together. God did I feel replaced
Drag Cloud - Final Fantasy 7: Need dress, wig and braids
Bahamat - Fantasy 4: I need wig, and to make the wings
The Best Costume Ever - It's a surprise: All I need is the wig!
Loveable-Eve is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2013, 01:58 PM   #5652
allenbaker

smut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveable-Eve View Post
I think you are just going have to not let it bother you about the smut. You can ask her to not role play around as much, because yes when you are together one of you shouldn't be giving all of their attention to something that can wait.
I know how it feels to be cheated on via smut though. 3 years back my ex and I role played and were planing couple cosplays together. One of our cosplays were L and Light from Death note. So I asumed that when were role played online together I would be their L. Nope they already had an L and they had nothing but role play sex together. God did I feel replaced
So, you just ignored? or at least tried to ignore it? does he still rps? and what did you tell him since you felt that way
Unread 04-21-2013, 03:26 PM   #5653
dagmarus
Gondor Enthusiast

So, when I came home last night (at 1:30 AM) some dude was out walking his BLACK dog wearing MOSTLY black clothes. I almost didn't see them and almost hit them, and he shouted a couple choice expletives. Then, because he's a rational adult, he came and wrote "fuck you" in dog shit on our garage door while we were asleep, in plain view of all the children in our neighborhood. Here's what I don't get...he probably REALLY thought he was showing me who's boss...while holding enough dog shit in his hand to write with...Brilliant AND classy! That's a winning combo.

Unread 04-21-2013, 03:53 PM   #5654
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Quote:
So, when I came home last night (at 1:30 AM) some dude was out walking his BLACK dog wearing MOSTLY black clothes. I almost didn't see them and almost hit them, and he shouted a couple choice expletives. Then, because he's a rational adult, he came and wrote "fuck you" in dog shit on our garage door while we were asleep, in plain view of all the children in our neighborhood. Here's what I don't get...he probably REALLY thought he was showing me who's boss...while holding enough dog shit in his hand to write with...Brilliant AND classy! That's a winning combo.
I am remarkably concerned for people who feel that's necessary.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○

Unread 04-22-2013, 10:44 AM   #5655
Loveable-Eve
Moe Destroyer of Worlds

Quote:
Originally Posted by allenbaker View Post
So, you just ignored? or at least tried to ignore it? does he still rps? and what did you tell him since you felt that way
Tried to, It sucked because I was in the same role playing circle and so i had to see them having their text sexy times. I have no clue what he is doing now. I don't talk to him at all and left it all behind me. There were other things that caused the break up. You should comunicate with your girlfriend about how you feel.
Drag Cloud - Final Fantasy 7: Need dress, wig and braids
Bahamat - Fantasy 4: I need wig, and to make the wings
The Best Costume Ever - It's a surprise: All I need is the wig!
Loveable-Eve is offline   Reply With Quote