Go Back   Cosplay.com > Off-Topic Chat > General Off-Topic Forum

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 86 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 01-30-2012, 10:08 PM   #766
NeonBunnyGirl
I fancy Poop.

It's ok for men to go topless even if I don't want to see them so shouldn't it be the same for women. I don't see why one sex's boobs are considered nudity but the others are not. What so because I can have a kid suck milk out of my nipples mean i have to always have it covered up? :/ I find it really damn annoying.

I'm perfectly fine with the whole no nudity in public places thing, but why don't the same rules apply to both males and females? THAT'S what pisses me off.

lmao :/ As a big boobed girl, I find it very hard to find tops suited for big boobs actually, TONS of cute tops for flatties though.. -.- I think a good portion of my tops were designed for small boobs but fuck, I still wear them! >.>"

Unread 01-30-2012, 10:13 PM   #767
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

Pretty sure the "no women's breasts in public" goes back to female breasts being a secondary sex organ that most decent people wouldn't just wantonly expose in public (by expose, I mean going totally topless) unless they were basically asking for sex or being an exhibitionist. Men are just lucky enough to only have their dongs to cover up... and I'd never do toplessness in public even if it was perfectly legal. I hate my boobs bouncing around on me, and I'm not even busty.
There is a vibe here that says "We're in this together! Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way." <3
Help me get rid of my parasprite swarm! --> http://tinyurl.com/brcp53c

Last edited by ShinobiXikyu : 01-30-2012 at 10:17 PM.
ShinobiXikyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2012, 10:47 PM   #768
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin

Dear girl in the bathroom at the mall-
Leave the lady feeding her baby alone. She isn't doing anything wrong, you couldn't see any bits and it isnt ilegal. And even if something had slipped - theyre boobs! You have them! That is what nature orginally put them there for!

Sincerely,
A tired girl with little patience for immaturity.
My Cat's Tumblr
Avatar drawn by the awesome Lithium Flower
UsakoLuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2012, 10:53 PM   #769
Stina006
Even in darkness...

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsakoLuna View Post
Leave the lady feeding her baby alone. She isn't doing anything wrong, you couldn't see any bits and it isnt ilegal. And even if something had slipped - theyre boobs! You have them! That is what nature orginally put them there for!

Sincerely,
She's in the bathroom, What's the problem now??
Edward Elric-Fullmetal Alchemist

Planned~
North Italy-Hetalia
Link-Oracle of Seasons/Oracle of Ages ver.- The Legend of Zelda
Super Sailor Chibi Moon- Sailor Moon
Stina006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2012, 10:54 PM   #770
4wheel
Supporter to all Players

Immaturity apparently....*shrugs*

Ugh, too exhausted to form proper thought...heading to bed.

Megacon or Metrocon... decisions, decisions.

PSN:MH4wheel
4wheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2012, 10:55 PM   #771
UsakoLuna
Ugg McMuffin

I dont know! The bathroom had a bench in it, I'm guessing just for that purpose. The lady was sitting there, feeding the kid, with blanket over her. Ttwo girls came in and started talking loudly about how gross it was.
The lady just shook her head, but the girls just bugged me.
My Cat's Tumblr
Avatar drawn by the awesome Lithium Flower
UsakoLuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2012, 11:05 PM   #772
NeonBunnyGirl
I fancy Poop.

If I was the woman, I would have squirted titty milk at them.
Unread 01-30-2012, 11:08 PM   #773
Swipex

Need to print important papers... And the system is down.
dkfijsdfgisdhfksdf It shouldn't be allowed to be down! D:
Swipex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2012, 01:12 AM   #774
Ngibby

Ok I really need to rant and vent right now. I am so unbelievably stressed right now it is not even funny. Well i recently stopped taking my anxiety pill because i just do not feel like being on them.

Right now everyone has been ticking me off. All my friends have started hating each other and talking behind each others back. I can not hang out with someone with out them complaining about someone else. Sure everyone needs to vent, but you do not put down one of somesones best friends right infront of them. Not only that, they are trying to turn the group of friends on each other. Its gotten to the point where i just want to just cut all communication with them until the sort out there drama.

For the past 5 months i have been looking for a job, and still nothing. I have sent out at least 200 resumes and i havent even had one call back. Not even an email saying thank you for applying. Right now my parents are made at me because i am doing absolutly nothing with my life, and it is not like im doing nothing by choice. Well the only thing i have managed to do is join a scanlation, but people have criticize me and say that im just wasting time. I feel that i am atleast accomplishing something.

I wish i had some people that i could actually talk to about this, but if i talk to my friends i always feel like the are going to judge me. Even when i told them i started taking anxiety pill they said im just being a wuss and i do not need them. Well i guess I just feel better ranting to random people online :/ I know there is more i could possibly rant about, but im tired and want to go play ssf4.
Ngibby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2012, 10:53 AM   #775
Misc.Cosplay
Miscellaneous Cosplayer

(ノಠ_ಠ )ノ HATERS HATIN' --I'm motivated.

No-- Seriously-- Hey, guy who think's his cosplays are /hot shit/. Your lapels are made out of craft felt and held on with safety pins and hot glue blobs. You're a disgrace-- Stop putting your nose into my life. Stop asking people if they'll put a good word in for you, I'm not interested in being your friend again.

You got into my business, you spred rumors around my cosplay community, made friends fight, threatened my life and others lives, and you proudly admit that you're on hard drugs to everyone you meet? What the actual fuck?

That's not in the "My Friend" Description. Sorry, you do not qualify.

Now you're trying to put your friends into my room for a convention? Why, so you can poorly play devils advocate again like you did the last time?

No. GTFO. People aren't your play things.

ALSO-- Cut your hair before wearing your wig. You look rediculous. Your wig sit's an inch off of your head. Seriously. Not to mention, Your so called bartenders uniform is two different shades of black, your shirt is stained, and your face needs shaved. There is no shame in wearing make up when you're cosplaying. There is no shame in WIG CAPS either. And walmart sells your costume-- Go do this fandom a favor and buy it in the right colors.

Little girl who pretends to be a guy for attention-- Just get the fuck off. You offend me and other's like me.

Weird asian kid of whome my friend is dating...

HOW COME YOU CAN SPEAK ENGLISH WHEN YOU'RE BERATING ME, BUT NOT WHEN I MAKE A VALID POINT?

You're ignorant. Your cosplay is poorly executed. You look like a whore when you kiss every _____ you meet at cons. I also hate how you only ever call your girlfriend the name of the character she cosplays, You concider yourself the character /you/ cosplay. And

YOU MAD BRO-- Because I cosplay the character you cosplay, only better and I am not just saying that because you irk me, but the fact that you can't sew or pick out decent fabrics is quite apparent. If that's online baught-- Get your money back, because it's hidious. There are quality sellers out there to buy from, so WTF happened to them when you bought that thing?

Also-- I thought I was talking to your girlfriend? Not you-- So why are you insinuating yourself into our conversation? Oh, because it's your phone? Sorry-- I don't care. I was talking to / her/ not /you/. I also politely made that quite apparent to you, by simply shrugging you off-- To which you responded by calling me names and telling me to grow a pair?

Grow some common sense.

Which isn't so common.

:3 I'm better now. <3

--2012/13--
Axis Powers Hetalia--``
Prussia--

Durarara!--``
Izaya--

♠| The Genuine Artifact.|♠
Misc.Cosplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2012, 11:48 AM   #776
Elleyferranis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngibby View Post
Right now everyone has been ticking me off. All my friends have started hating each other and talking behind each others back. I can not hang out with someone with out them complaining about someone else. Sure everyone needs to vent, but you do not put down one of somesones best friends right infront of them. Not only that, they are trying to turn the group of friends on each other. Its gotten to the point where i just want to just cut all communication with them until the sort out there drama.

For the past 5 months i have been looking for a job, and still nothing. I have sent out at least 200 resumes and i havent even had one call back. Not even an email saying thank you for applying. Right now my parents are made at me because i am doing absolutly nothing with my life, and it is not like im doing nothing by choice. Well the only thing i have managed to do is join a scanlation, but people have criticize me and say that im just wasting time. I feel that i am atleast accomplishing something.

I wish i had some people that i could actually talk to about this, but if i talk to my friends i always feel like the are going to judge me. Even when i told them i started taking anxiety pill they said im just being a wuss and i do not need them. Well i guess I just feel better ranting to random people online :/ I know there is more i could possibly rant about, but im tired and want to go play ssf4.
=( It always sucks when your friends fight. Your right about the cutting off with them. You got lots to worry about besides for that. If you let your parents know that your trying and they don't listen, just put them out of your mind. You don't need that kind of negative energy. Good luck on getting a job. Hiring people are probably to busy to answer. Try sending them a thank you for their time. It will help them remember you. Good luck!~
Elleyferranis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2012, 11:56 AM   #777
D_Soul
Fangirl gone wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngibby View Post
Ok I really need to rant and vent right now. I am so unbelievably stressed right now it is not even funny. Well i recently stopped taking my anxiety pill because i just do not feel like being on them.

Im having a similar problem... not exactly my friends but my brother and his best friend are getting in a fight over a chick.... there 17 well.. my brother just turned 18 today but.. yea. SHES 23!... and has 2 kids.... both different fathers and every day it seems shes with another man. friends shouldnt fight its stupid they need to just stop being little girls and settle it...

Line up:
2p! Italy
D_Soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2012, 11:58 AM   #778
penny_dreadful
la ctholita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt.Finn View Post
You're a grown person and you should know by now that they're called private parts for a reason, they're meant to be private. Not shared in a supermarket where there are children and creepy adults hanging around. If you're over the age of 12, you should be legally required to wear a bra in public. Tank-top bras are acceptable for anyone under a B cup, but banned for anyone bigger than a C.
I just thought it was kind of unfortunate that she probably didn't know her undergarments were visible to the world.

I actually don't have a problem with people's bodies. I would never presume to tell people what they should and shouldn't wear-- and certainly not for the sake of the children, because there's a lot worse we could be teaching them than what human bodies look like without clothes on.

Quote:

Sincerely,
Quote:
I dont know! The bathroom had a bench in it, I'm guessing just for that purpose. The lady was sitting there, feeding the kid, with blanket over her. Ttwo girls came in and started talking loudly about how gross it was.
The lady just shook her head, but the girls just bugged me.
I don't know that I would have said anything because I'm a chicken, but I would've stink-eyed them SO HARD, and then I would have wished the lady well, because one of the things I'm really sad about is that breastfeeding wasn't really successful with my baby, and it was a wonderful bonding experience and also a hell of a lot cheaper than buying formula and bottled water.
"And we are all told from the moment we open our eyes, that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Well, thatís horsepuckey, of course. We are not entitled to our opinions; we are entitled to our informed opinions. Without research, without background, without understanding, itís nothing. Itís just bibble-babble. Itís like a fart in a wind tunnel, folks." --Harlan Ellison
penny_dreadful is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2012, 12:53 PM   #779
Lithium Flower
Handphones

Dear God, the idea of myself in leggings as pants is frightening and slightly gag inducing.
◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Tumblr silliness.

◆○◆○◆○◆○◆○
Deviantart of more super silliness

Lithium Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2012, 02:08 PM   #780
penny_dreadful
la ctholita

To be honest, I embraced leggings wholeheartedly when I was pregnant, since they were very stretchy and comfortable and eff you I'm pregnant I do what I want. Seriously, do not judge the fashion choices of pregnant women. I did always do a Light Check, though, since I did not need the world knowing about my maternity underpants. I still wear leggings, except always under a skirt or dress, or at least a top long enough to cover my rear.

I guess yoga pants are a good alternative to leggings for the non-pregnant set. Also, they are universal butt enhancers.
"And we are all told from the moment we open our eyes, that everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. Well, thatís horsepuckey, of course. We are not entitled to our opinions; we are entitled to our informed opinions. Without research, without background, without understanding, itís nothing. Itís just bibble-babble. Itís like a fart in a wind tunnel, folks." --Harlan Ellison
penny_dreadful is offline   Reply With Quote