Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > General Cosplay Chat

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.50 average.
Unread 11-28-2011, 08:13 PM   #46
Ophexis
I like them manly men

I have a medic backpack beside my closet and a homemade special forces green beret hanging from my desk!

But I'm an art student in artist in general, with the bonus of being a geek, so I have some much weirder stuff laying around. xD
Borderlands Mordecai
Ophexis is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-28-2011, 08:34 PM   #47
TMLiza
Make All The Things!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatanaPK View Post
I don't really have anything too strange. I do have that 80 US dollars Sephiroth figure though. And a pair of Blue Vocaloid Magnet headphones.
Well if we're also talking about normal non-cosplay stuff my dorm room is packed. XD I have anime posters/art from a ton of different stuff hanging on two of my walls, my cork board is covered in small anime postcards, drawings, my yaoi paddle, Kaito and Ichigo plushie. On the thing near my bed I have a domo and an alpaca plushie and on my desk I have a bag of konpeito, a death note mug that I use as a pencil holder, 2 gintama figurines and an Akihiko one, my anime keychains on my jewelery flower thingie and a bottle of hair spray. Oh and now I have my Gumi wig sitting on my bedpost.

~DA~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cospix~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

TMLiza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2011, 10:16 PM   #48
Tangledinblue
Witty Title...

Well as of right now I have one corner of my room filled with armor. Another corner filled with props weapons. I'm in the mist of making storage for those in my sewing room. But I also have my camera tripod that I use to put my wig heads, and wigs on when I'm styling them. Funny thing is, I store that right by my window, so I'm sure I've frighten some neighbors.

Possible Cosplays:
Eren Jaeger (Attack on Titan)
Mitsuru Kirijo (Persona 3)
Saruhiko Fushimi (K Project)
Shadow Yukiko (Persona 4)
Suit! Sarutobi Sasuke (Sengoku Basara)

-Like me on Facebook
Tangledinblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2011, 07:41 AM   #49
Mekou
Meow~

I always have four heads sitting on top of my TV shelf, and I have props sitting on whatever surface I can find. Except it's not really weird to anyone because my family is used to it and any friends I have over cosplay too. XD;

Anime North 2013
- Fionna (Adventure Time)
- GT Jade (Homestuck)

--
Con/Event Photos / CosplayLab / DeviantArt / Tumblr
Mekou is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2011, 11:38 AM   #50
Dany
..mind if I swoop?

Hmm. This is a tough one. I can't say "room" because we have a 2 bedroom apartment XD But I would say that the thing that would perhaps confused a mundane the most is one of my two dress forms...the one that has a wig head modded into it. In the light, she doesn't look too dangerous, especially since she this dopey-cute, closed-eye face drawn on her (with my poor art skills). But at night? Kind of spooky. XD

She's been named Helena, after the movie "Boxing Helena". If you've seen the movie, you probably get why she got the name, and why it fits her even more now than when she was headless

That in itself probably still needs no -huge- explanation. Here's what she looks like currently from our Tumblr...my sewing room is small and she has this stupid-huge frilly hoopskirt on her, but when I'm not actively working on that project I pin the hoop to the top of the wig head so she takes less room. I've joked that in this mode, she is now Our Lady of Perpetual Cosplay Foolishness:

http://2dmanor.tumblr.com/post/12231...oolishness-say

I can't wait to get this dress done, lemme tell ya...

2013 Events:
Animation on Display, San Francisco Cherry Blossom Festival, Fanime, Japan Expo USA

http://www.2dmanor.com
Dany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2011, 12:21 PM   #51
LeekFish
Clow Reader

The skulls and chains in my closet... >3>;

The skulls are foam and the chains are plastic and they're props for a future Black Rock Shooter shoot, I swear!

2013 Cosplays
Ultimate Madoka, Puella Magi Madoka Magica - 93%
Fluttershy, My Little Pony - 85%
Cocoa, Fisheye Placebo - 100%
Gumi (Camellia), Vocaloid - 50%
Rainbow Dash, My Little Pony - 60%
Fionna, Adventure Time - 70%
LeekFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2011, 12:26 PM   #52
-doku

a one liter water bottle filled with fake blood on my window-board
-doku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2011, 01:44 PM   #53
tifaia
~Pimp Hat +1~

Well my bedroom is my sewing room because of lack of space. So everything cosplay is in here.

Om and Nom
are flug over my vanity mirror.

This helmet is sitting on top of a wig head, with my Red Mage hat on top of it.

My Lillymon head piece is still sitting on Pen-Pen on top of my dresser. The Flower Cannon now sits in a corner along with my other props.

I have my Sith baldcap on one dresser. My Lady Eboshi wig on another. I have crap all over the place. But it's organized! XD
~ CosPod - A Cosplay Podcast for Everyone
~ The Geek Spot: All Things Geek Chic. Personal Blog.
~ Flickr Photostream ~ TifaIA Cosplay on Facebook ~ DeviantArt
tifaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2011, 02:49 PM   #54
HeartlessNobody
King & Lionheart

Nothing that out of the ordinary for cosplayers. Just my wigs thrown about [not literally.] I have my Belarus/Applejack wig on my closet door, my Wildcat wig is on top of a large tube of hair glue, Male!Panty is on top of a pug stuft animal, Val is on top of a huge bottle of hair gel, and America is on top of a flamingo stuft animal.

I really need to get wig heads and clear a space for these wigs.

What I am working on:
(New)Utena Tenjou - Revolutionary Girl Utena
(New)Mokoto Tachibana (Ver. Future Fish) - Free!
(New)Marika Kato (Ver. Space Pirate Captain) - Bodacious Space Pirates
(Fixing)Wicked Lady - Sailor Moon
Ben Paul - The Walking Dead Game
HeartlessNobody is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2011, 05:37 PM   #55
hikaru2322

Whenever 'normal' people see my room, they always stare at all the wig heads/stands I have (4 on my desk, 2 on the bookshelf, and 2 in my closet). Not to mention my awkward stuffed animals that I made/bought for cosplay, and my Mugen (Kanda's sword from D. Gray-Man). Peeps can't see it, but I've also got my Celty helmet stored in my closet most of the time.

Last edited by hikaru2322 : 11-29-2011 at 05:41 PM.
hikaru2322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2011, 11:15 PM   #56
Celia Rose
wanna-be abs of steel

I have a black six-foot rifle in the corner of my room by my bookshelf.

My room is pale pink, and very girly.

Yup.
Celia Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2011, 08:55 AM   #57
Ends Beginning
Onward Comrades!

Hmmm...well I guess my Rayquaza mascot suit would count as slightly weird. I've been doing more work to it and during thanksgiving one of the guest went into my bedroom to use their phone where there wasn't so much action and stumbled across it. They came out and questioned me right away my explaination "Well I can't work on it from the storage unit and it's to big for the closet so under the bed it goes."
Other then that my wig heads, props, and my personal favorite...my Dumpling plushie...yes like food. It's so darn cute!

~2015 Convention Schedule~
Anime Boston, Boston MA
CTcon, Hartford CT
Another Anime Con, Manchester NH

Open for Commissions!!
Ends Beginning is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2011, 02:35 PM   #58
Akiyhrah
She-Geek extraordinaire

My wig heads... definitely. They've creeped people out before lol Also the broom, giant red nunchucks, and the gigantic, duct tape flower, all of which are props I made.
Unread 11-30-2011, 02:43 PM   #59
Chaletica
[laughs]

Wigheads, both with and without wigs

The occasional fabric scraps lying on the floor that I can't be bothered to pick up

A goddamn paper mache turtle shell just lying on the floor

Plush Spinies

I think's that's it... plus a sewn plush bird that in itself has nothing to do with cosplay, but... there's a bit of a story behind that one. I was using some fabric scraps for a test Spiny, and as I sew on the first spike, I decided I didn't need more after I knew that method worked. After some discussion with my brother, we decided to make it a bird (the one spike being the beak) and drew on eyes. So it's now my birdy, and I shall call it Birdy and it shall be my birdy.

Last edited by Chaletica : 01-10-2012 at 03:27 PM.
Chaletica is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2011, 10:45 PM   #60
ghosgreen

I've devoted an entire wall to my current projects to keep me inspired. So I got pictures of ODSTs, Kroenen, Rockteer and Halo 3 Marine. On the same wall I have two masks I did in pep, one scorpion mask painted in steampunk I got from a friend, two masquerade masks and two spy masks from TF2 and a pair of goggles hanging on the the wall. That's just one wall....Still got random armor pieces around my room and three companion cubes. Wow...I didn't realize how much stuff that is...good thing I don't get many visitors.
ghosgreen is offline   Reply With Quote