Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 11-30-2011, 03:58 PM   #1
FullMetalWolf15

Young Cosplayers Assemble!

Haha, I'm seeking young cosplayers to..well...cosplay with. XD I'm thirteen so anyone in that age range please reply to this thread!

Nickname: Moony
State: Florida
Area: (PM only please! >.<)
Cosplays: Sora (KH 2) and Harry Potter. (Gave away a bunch of my cosplays ;.; )
Favorite animes: Fullmetal Alchemist, Pokemon, Naruto, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Princess Tutu, Clannad, Lovely Complex, Shugo Chara, K-On, Dragon Ball Z, Fruits Basket annnnnd that's it. X)
Favorite Manga: Inubaka, Naruto, Pokemon, Cirque Du Freak, Maximum Ride (Books as well) and FMA.
Interested in a Cosplay Group?: Yes, yes and YES.
Anything else you want to know about me (or you want to tell me more about yourself) you can ask (or tell) via PM. Thank you!

~"Don't make me get the can opener, Al!" "Brother no! I'm full of chicken soup!"- Vic Mignogna

~"I will BITE your ankles so hard."- KellyJane

Last edited by FullMetalWolf15 : 12-03-2011 at 09:34 PM.
FullMetalWolf15 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-30-2011, 04:35 PM   #2
HetaliaStalker

Gonna steal your little form thing. xD

Nickname: Lots of my friends call me Cecelia or Onii-Chan (I understand it's spelled as big brother, that's what they mean when they call me that. xD) My name is Sophie, though.
State: Massachusetts baby!
Area: Let's leave it at western.
Cosplays: Fem!America, Austria, Switzerland, and France-Hetalia.
Vulpix-Pokemon
Shinra- Durarara
Bro and Equius- Homestuck
Favorite animes: Fullmetal Alchemist, Pokemon, Ouran High-school Host Club, Princess Tutu, Hetalia Axis Powers and World Series, Durarara, Fruits Basket, that's about it. xD
Favorite Manga: Ouran HSHC, Fruits Basket. (I don't read too many of these)
I also like Homestuck. xD
Interested in a Cosplay Group?: Yessssssh.
HetaliaStalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2011, 09:42 PM   #3
FullMetalWolf15

Reply fufu :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by HetaliaStalker View Post
Gonna steal your little form thing. xD

Nickname: Lots of my friends call me Cecelia or Onii-Chan (I understand it's spelled as big brother, that's what they mean when they call me that. xD) My name is Sophie, though.
State: Massachusetts baby!
Area: Let's leave it at western.
Cosplays: Fem!America, Austria, Switzerland, and France-Hetalia.
Vulpix-Pokemon
Shinra- Durarara
Bro and Equius- Homestuck
Favorite animes: Fullmetal Alchemist, Pokemon, Ouran High-school Host Club, Princess Tutu, Hetalia Axis Powers and World Series, Durarara, Fruits Basket, that's about it. xD
Favorite Manga: Ouran HSHC, Fruits Basket. (I don't read too many of these)
I also like Homestuck. xD
Interested in a Cosplay Group?: Yessssssh.
Haha, Hetalia Axis Powers seems to become the 'It' anime throughout the US. XD It stinks that you live in Massachusetts! ;.; Do you ever travel in order to go to other cons? (I would but my parents [and I] don't have the time nor the money >.<) BTW, Onii-Chan is the best nickname I've heard in a loooong time!

~"Don't make me get the can opener, Al!" "Brother no! I'm full of chicken soup!"- Vic Mignogna

Unread 12-03-2011, 09:54 PM   #4
StringOfLove
. zombienuts

Nickname: Flora
State: Alaska
Area: Huslia ( not a very known place )
Cosplays: Working on my Rin Kagamine cosplay, thinking about doing other cosplays, any suggestions for me?
Favorite Animes: Inuyasha, Shiki, Skip Beat, Pandora Hearts, Durarara, Full Metal Alchemist, Tiger & Bunny, & many more.
Favorite Manga: Say " I Love You ", Eden No Ori, Higurashi, Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun, etc.
Interested in a Cosplay Group?: Of course!
StringOfLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2011, 11:52 PM   #5
KiiroHeart
Awkward Turtle

Nickname: Barbie. Or anything that has to do with my real name~.
State: California.
Area: I'd rather not say out loud. ITS SOUTH. Yeah. o-o'
Cosplay: Alois Trancy~. (Except I don't have the wig yet >.<) I'm working on Kagamine Rin, and saving my money for a Akita Neru or Chii cosplay.
Favorite Animes: Kuroshitsuji, Soul Eater, Chobits, Nabari No Ou, Baka and Test, Pandora Hearts. I can't remember the rest. ;~;
Favorite Manga: Mostly all of the animes I watch, I read the manga.
Interested in a Cosplay Groupl?: YES~.

Planned Cosplays:
Kyoko Sakura (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
God Tier Rose Lalonde (Homestuck)
Terezi Pyrope (Homestuck)
Aigis (Persona 3)

If you're a high school SoCal cosplayer and wanna talk, PM me!
KiiroHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2011, 12:11 AM   #6
TheRedRaven
Cartoon Cosplays

Oh, I'm happy that there's a thread like this now ^_^
Nickname: My nickname is Red but that's getting a little old. I've had it since I was 10. Might have you guys call me a new one sometime
State: Missouri
Area: 2 hours from Kansas City is all I'm saying, hehe
Cosplays: I've done Gaz from Invader ZIM, Happy Noodle Boy from the Happy Noodle Boy Comics/Johnny the Homicidal Maniac, and I'm now working on a Devi from I Feel Sick cosplay. I want to do a cosplay from Panty and Stocking With Garterbelt sometime.
Favorite animes: I'm not so big on anime, mostly cartoons cosplays, but Fullmetal Alchemist and Durarara are pretty good. I don't like FMA: Brotherhood, though. One Piece, Panty and Stocking, Bobobo.
Favorite Manga: Ohmigosh I read so many as a kid. I don't read them anymore, though. I remember reading Yotsuba, something called Beauty Pop or something, Skip Beat I think is one.... yeah, I don't remember. XD
Interested in a Cosplay Group?: I am, kinda. I live near.. like... NO ONE, so there's that.

Last edited by TheRedRaven : 12-04-2011 at 12:14 AM.
TheRedRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2011, 01:37 PM   #7
FullMetalWolf15

Quote:
Originally Posted by StringOfLove View Post
Nickname: Flora
State: Alaska
Area: Huslia ( not a very known place )
Cosplays: Working on my Rin Kagamine cosplay, thinking about doing other cosplays, any suggestions for me?
Favorite Animes: Inuyasha, Shiki, Skip Beat, Pandora Hearts, Durarara, Full Metal Alchemist, Tiger & Bunny, & many more.
Favorite Manga: Say " I Love You ", Eden No Ori, Higurashi, Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun, etc.
Interested in a Cosplay Group?: Of course!
Ah~ Alaska. I've always wanted to take a trip over there! >.< Hmmm. Suggestions....maybe Winry from FMA? Or....Kagome? (Is that how you spell it? I used to watch Inuyasha but that was a while ago! >.<) Anyway, nice to meet you!

Unread 12-04-2011, 01:41 PM   #8
FullMetalWolf15

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiiroHeart View Post
Nickname: Barbie. Or anything that has to do with my real name~.
State: California.
Area: I'd rather not say out loud. ITS SOUTH. Yeah. o-o'
Cosplay: Alois Trancy~. (Except I don't have the wig yet >.<) I'm working on Kagamine Rin, and saving my money for a Akita Neru or Chii cosplay.
Favorite Animes: Kuroshitsuji, Soul Eater, Chobits, Nabari No Ou, Baka and Test, Pandora Hearts. I can't remember the rest. ;~;
Favorite Manga: Mostly all of the animes I watch, I read the manga.
Interested in a Cosplay Groupl?: YES~.
Nice to meet you~! Gah, California! I'm supposed to take a road trip over there this summer! (Hopefully! >.<') Have you been to any cons?

Unread 12-04-2011, 01:45 PM   #9
FullMetalWolf15

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRedRaven View Post
Oh, I'm happy that there's a thread like this now ^_^
Nickname: My nickname is Red but that's getting a little old. I've had it since I was 10. Might have you guys call me a new one sometime
State: Missouri
Area: 2 hours from Kansas City is all I'm saying, hehe
Cosplays: I've done Gaz from Invader ZIM, Happy Noodle Boy from the Happy Noodle Boy Comics/Johnny the Homicidal Maniac, and I'm now working on a Devi from I Feel Sick cosplay. I want to do a cosplay from Panty and Stocking With Garterbelt sometime.
Favorite animes: I'm not so big on anime, mostly cartoons cosplays, but Fullmetal Alchemist and Durarara are pretty good. I don't like FMA: Brotherhood, though. One Piece, Panty and Stocking, Bobobo.
Favorite Manga: Ohmigosh I read so many as a kid. I don't read them anymore, though. I remember reading Yotsuba, something called Beauty Pop or something, Skip Beat I think is one.... yeah, I don't remember. XD
Interested in a Cosplay Group?: I am, kinda. I live near.. like... NO ONE, so there's that.
Haha, yeah, I wanted to make a thread like this since I didn't see too many of them. *Le Gasp* Invader Zim! *Flails* lol Sorry, I just LOVE Invader Zim. XD Yeah, FMA: Brotherhood is kinda confusing, but I'm OK with it, just a bit sad the Aaron was replaced. ;.; Haha, yeah I know the feeling of not living near many people... -.- The only cosplayers in my area are both in their 20's and one of them is my best friends older sister. XD

Unread 12-04-2011, 02:34 PM   #10
Lost Story
Con lurker

Heck yeah!
I sometimes wish they'd allow people younger than 13 to join Cos.Com, I would have gotten an account when I was 11!
Nickname: Meh, I don't really use these, you can call me Story or Hope, my real name.
State: Tennessee.
Area: Middle Tennessee, in the southwest region of the states.
Cosplays: Reimu Hakurei [touhou] PARTIAL Blossom [The Powerpuff girls], Leaf [Pokemon]
Favorite animes/cartoons/video games: Pokemon, Touhou, the Powerpuff Girls, Dexter's laboratory, Invader Zim, Naruto, OHSCHC, Sonic the Hedgehog, Mariooo, Vocaloid, Harry Potter ... et cetra
Interested in a Cosplay Group?: Yep!
Unread 12-04-2011, 02:42 PM   #11
TheRedRaven
Cartoon Cosplays

Quote:
Originally Posted by FullMetalWolf15 View Post
Haha, yeah, I wanted to make a thread like this since I didn't see too many of them. *Le Gasp* Invader Zim! *Flails* lol Sorry, I just LOVE Invader Zim. XD Yeah, FMA: Brotherhood is kinda confusing, but I'm OK with it, just a bit sad the Aaron was replaced. ;.; Haha, yeah I know the feeling of not living near many people... -.- The only cosplayers in my area are both in their 20's and one of them is my best friends older sister. XD
I love anything made by Jhonen Vasquez, that man is a genius. ^_^ I did meet Scar, Sloth, and Nina's voice actors for Brotherhood at Naka-Kon. Got a big 'ol poster signed. I just think the story of the original anime is a lot better. Oh, and same for me. From what I've seen, everyone in my state is 2 hours away and in collage.
Unread 12-04-2011, 03:26 PM   #12
KiiroHeart
Awkward Turtle

Quote:
Originally Posted by FullMetalWolf15 View Post
Nice to meet you~! Gah, California! I'm supposed to take a road trip over there this summer! (Hopefully! >.<') Have you been to any cons?
I wish~. I just started cosplaying. :3 And I'd have to find someone like my parents to take me. .-.

Planned Cosplays:
Kyoko Sakura (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
God Tier Rose Lalonde (Homestuck)
Terezi Pyrope (Homestuck)
Aigis (Persona 3)

If you're a high school SoCal cosplayer and wanna talk, PM me!
KiiroHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2011, 03:59 PM   #13
Shades Of Grey
Beyond your horizon.

Nickname: VI or Cass.
State: Arizona
Area: PM for area
Cosplays: Totheark, other than that none yet (I gave a few away). I'm working on Grell and Hatsune Miku
Favorite animes: Not too big a fan of any particular animes.
Favorite Manga: Karakuridoji Ultimo, FullMetal Alchemist, Vampire Knight, Bleach, that one with the black man with the afro and he fights using his nose hair, Kuroshitsuji, some others I can't recall at the moment
Interested in a Cosplay Group?: Yes!
Anything else you want to know about me (or you want to tell me more about yourself): Don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.

Last edited by Shades Of Grey : 12-19-2011 at 08:43 PM. Reason: :B
Shades Of Grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2011, 06:04 PM   #14
TheRedRaven
Cartoon Cosplays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shades Of Grey View Post
that one with the black man with the afro and he fights using his nose hair
Yeah, that's Bobobo, I love that one
Unread 12-05-2011, 08:25 PM   #15
FullMetalWolf15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Story View Post
Heck yeah!
I sometimes wish they'd allow people younger than 13 to join Cos.Com, I would have gotten an account when I was 11!
Nickname: Meh, I don't really use these, you can call me Story or Hope, my real name.
State: Tennessee.
Area: Middle Tennessee, in the southwest region of the states.
Cosplays: Reimu Hakurei [touhou] PARTIAL Blossom [The Powerpuff girls], Leaf [Pokemon]
Favorite animes/cartoons/video games: Pokemon, Touhou, the Powerpuff Girls, Dexter's laboratory, Invader Zim, Naruto, OHSCHC, Sonic the Hedgehog, Mariooo, Vocaloid, Harry Potter ... et cetra
Interested in a Cosplay Group?: Yep!
Yes! Another Dexter's Labratory fan! Yeah, I agree, it would be much better to have joined earlier on. XD Well, anyway, nice to meet you!