Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 12-20-2011, 02:32 AM   #46
xfluffyAri

Nickname: Kai [My guy/forum name ^ ^"]
Age: 16... Not as young as some of you xD but I started around 12-13 also
State: Washington
Area: Poulsbo
Cosplays: [Mostly crossplays xD] Naruto Uzumaki (Shippuden) 100%-Done and retired,Sasuke Uchiha (Shippuden Open Shirt) - 100%- Done,Sasuke Uchiha (Shippuden Closed zip up, high collar shirt)- 99.99% Done,Roxas (Twilight Town) -100%- Done and retired ,L (Death Note) - 100%,Tobi (Naruto Shippuden) -100%- Done and retired, Eruka (Soul Eater) -100%-Done Possible that this maybe retired...
Cosplays working on: Haku (Spirited Away),Luffy (One Piece),Alois Trancy (Black Butler season 2),Ash (ORIGINAL pokemon)
Favorite Manga/Anime: Hetalia, Naruto, Pokemon, One piece, Ouran Highschool Host club, Black Butler, number 6, death note, junjo romantica, higurashi, ghost hunt, ghost stories, fullmetal achemist...and many more.
Interested in a Cosplay Group?: Sure! ^ ^"

Last edited by xfluffyAri : 12-22-2011 at 04:32 AM.
xfluffyAri is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 12-21-2011, 04:13 PM   #47
Yumishadowcrest

Nickname: I`m still trying to decide
State: Texas
Area: (Classified :-P)
Cosplays: Kairi(currently trying to revamp),Hatsune Miku,Rin Okumura(Still in the making)Favorite Manga/Anime: Naruto,Kingdom hearts(video game but still)Death Note,Ouran Host Club,Pandora Hearts,Blue Exorcist,Bleach(There`s way more than that but thats all I can think of for now )
Interested in a Cosplay Group?: Yep! . I actually already started one,I have the name and everything.I`m just looking for members.
Yumishadowcrest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2011, 05:49 AM   #48
KittehSczhio
Mrow~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FullMetalWolf15 View Post
Ah, cool. HAHAHAH. XD "Blonde shota boy and sexy kitty manwith blue hair." XD
Haha yeah. Sorry I haven't been on here in foreevveeeeerrr DX

I think I'm going to MegaCon though. Yeei~! Still not sure on my cosplay. Considering Ukraine, Naruko, Fiona from AT, Igiko, well the list goes on =3=

WARNING: THIS USER HAS OBSESSIVE FAN GIRLING DISORDER. THEY ALSO SHIP NANASPRITE AND LIL' CAL. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

Stalk me?!?
KittehSczhio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2011, 05:50 AM   #49
KittehSczhio
Mrow~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by prussiaxhungary View Post
Coool but i dont wanna bug her since I don't know her so, maybe you can ask or something??
Sorry I haven't been on here in foreverrrrrrr~!

Haha yeah and I'll try asking. I'm not all that into Ouran though so yeah... DERP.

WARNING: THIS USER HAS OBSESSIVE FAN GIRLING DISORDER. THEY ALSO SHIP NANASPRITE AND LIL' CAL. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

Stalk me?!?
KittehSczhio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-29-2011, 01:35 PM   #50
HerrLudwig
Yotsubato!

Nickname: Ludwig, Chum, Dorito....my friends give me weird names. I like Ludwig though.
State: Florida
Area: o.o
Cosplays: Well at the moment I'm cosplaying Gakuen Liechtenstein, Gakuen/Fem!Italy, and Ciel Phantomhive
Favorite animes: Elfen Lied, Hetalia, Haruhi Suzumiya, Death Note, K-On!, Soul Eater, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei etc...
Favorite Manga: Afterschool Charisma, K-On!, Skip Beat!, Black Butler, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei (I just got into the manga scene)
Interested in a Cosplay Group?: Sure :3
HerrLudwig is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2011, 01:13 PM   #51
FullMetalWolf15

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomgirl31 View Post
Nickname: Evetta
State: Indiana
Area: (PM only)
Cosplays: Mello (Death Note), Matt (Death Note), Beyond Birthday (Death Note), L (Death Note), Ciel (trap version Black Butler), Rin Kagamine (vocaloid), Then Iím working on a Sora (KH2) cosplay and a Hikaru cosplay (OHSHC)
Favorite animes: Fullmetal Alchemist, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Black Butler, Complex, Shugo Chara, Pokemon, Death Note, Tsubasa, Gravitation, Fair Tail, and a heck of a lot more but thatís some of them XD I donít really have a favorite of favorites
Favorite Manga: Death Note, Shugo Chara, Black Butler, Tsubasa thereís more but those are all that come to mind.
Interested in a Cosplay Group? Yeah!
Nice to meet you! Your Ciel dress cosplay is stunning!

~"Don't make me get the can opener, Al!" "Brother no! I'm full of chicken soup!"- Vic Mignogna

~"I will BITE your ankles so hard."- KellyJane
FullMetalWolf15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2011, 01:16 PM   #52
FullMetalWolf15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasPaine View Post
Nickname: Ludwig, Chum, Dorito....my friends give me weird names. I like Ludwig though.
State: Florida
Area: o.o
Cosplays: Well at the moment I'm cosplaying Gakuen Liechtenstein, Gakuen/Fem!Italy, and Ciel Phantomhive
Favorite animes: Elfen Lied, Hetalia, Haruhi Suzumiya, Death Note, K-On!, Soul Eater, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei etc...
Favorite Manga: Afterschool Charisma, K-On!, Skip Beat!, Black Butler, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei (I just got into the manga scene)
Interested in a Cosplay Group?: Sure :3
Nice to meet you, Ludwig! Ah~ Hetalia, I have yet to watch it~ ;w; But once I finish Black Butler, Hetalia will be the next thing I watch. X) Have you been to any con's? Or are you planning to go to any this coming year?

~"Don't make me get the can opener, Al!" "Brother no! I'm full of chicken soup!"- Vic Mignogna

Unread 12-31-2011, 01:26 PM   #53
FullMetalWolf15

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfluffyAri View Post
Cosplays: [Mostly crossplays xD] Naruto Uzumaki (Shippuden) 100%-Done and retired,Sasuke Uchiha (Shippuden Open Shirt) - 100%- Done,Sasuke Uchiha (Shippuden Closed zip up, high collar shirt)- 99.99% Done,Roxas (Twilight Town) -100%- Done and retired ,L (Death Note) - 100%,Tobi (Naruto Shippuden) -100%- Done and retired, Eruka (Soul Eater) -100%-Done Possible that this maybe retired...
Cosplays working on: Haku (Spirited Away),Luffy (One Piece),Alois Trancy (Black Butler season 2),Ash (ORIGINAL pokemon)
Favorite Manga/Anime: Hetalia, Naruto, Pokemon, One piece, Ouran Highschool Host club, Black Butler, number 6, death note, junjo romantica, higurashi, ghost hunt, ghost stories, fullmetal achemist...and many more.
Wow, all of your cosplays seem awesome! (I love to crossplay XD) *Le Gasp* HAKU! I've NEVER heard of anyone cosplaying him! That's awesome! Haha, anyway, getting off topic. XD It's nice to meet you, Kai!

Unread 12-31-2011, 09:10 PM   #54
xfluffyAri

Quote:
Wow, all of your cosplays seem awesome! (I love to crossplay XD) *Le Gasp* HAKU! I've NEVER heard of anyone cosplaying him! That's awesome! Haha, anyway, getting off topic. XD It's nice to meet you, Kai!
Haha thanks ^^ sadly only have photos of sasuke. and yes! The cosplay is almost done for haku just need to order the wig. I'll throw some photos up when its fully done...anywhoo~ nice meeting you also! XD
xfluffyAri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2011, 09:27 PM   #55
Lost Story
Con lurker

Quote:
Good to see a fellow Naruto fan and cosplayer here! :3
I was Sakura for Halloween, and I have Yugao Uzuki planned for 2012.
I also haven't seen a Haku cosplayer yet. Hopefully you can get some pics up soon!
Unread 12-31-2011, 11:47 PM   #56
HerrLudwig
Yotsubato!

Quote:
Nice to meet you, Ludwig! Ah~ Hetalia, I have yet to watch it~ ;w; But once I finish Black Butler, Hetalia will be the next thing I watch. X) Have you been to any con's? Or are you planning to go to any this coming year?
Nice to meet you too C: Oh yes Hetalia is like no other anime I've seen. That's what makes it awesome.
I have been to Tampa Anime Day but that's it. I got alot of cool stuff but it was 10 times smaller than the big cons (Shadocon, A-Kon, Ohayocon etc....) I'm planning to go to Metrocon and probably Megacon and I have no idea who to go as. Ciel Phantomhive, Gakuen Liechtenstein/Fem!Italy, or Casual/Training Germany (I don't have the wig) >_> Jeez, I have cosplayparanoia....

Last edited by HerrLudwig : 12-31-2011 at 11:54 PM.
HerrLudwig is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2012, 12:15 AM   #57
lertay
SHSL Loser

Nickname: Jazzy
State: Arizona
Area: Lakeside
Cosplays: I'm new to cosplaying so I don't have costumes done yet. But I'm working on Iggy from Maximum Ride and Alois Trancy from Kuroshitsuji 2. I have a lot of cosplays that I want to do.
Favorite Manga/Anime: Soul Eater, Black Butler, Blue Exorcist, Death Note, Naruto
Interested in a cosplay group? Ooh yeah xD
lertay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2012, 03:29 AM   #58
FullMetalWolf15

Quote:
Haha thanks ^^ sadly only have photos of sasuke. and yes! The cosplay is almost done for haku just need to order the wig. I'll throw some photos up when its fully done...anywhoo~ nice meeting you also! XD
No problem! Ah~ Sasuke is cool though! XD Yes, please do! c:

Unread 01-01-2012, 03:33 AM   #59
FullMetalWolf15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasPaine View Post
Nice to meet you too C: Oh yes Hetalia is like no other anime I've seen. That's what makes it awesome.
I have been to Tampa Anime Day but that's it. I got alot of cool stuff but it was 10 times smaller than the big cons (Shadocon, A-Kon, Ohayocon etc....) I'm planning to go to Metrocon and probably Megacon and I have no idea who to go as. Ciel Phantomhive, Gakuen Liechtenstein/Fem!Italy, or Casual/Training Germany (I don't have the wig) >_> Jeez, I have cosplayparanoia....
Yes, I've heard it's very addicting. X) Ah, I see. I've mostly been to smaller cons as well, my biggest con being Mega-Con. I'm sure all of those cosplays would be awesome to see at a con. c:

Unread 01-01-2012, 05:51 AM   #60
prussiaxhungary

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittehSczhio View Post
Sorry I haven't been on here in foreverrrrrrr~!

Haha yeah and I'll try asking. I'm not all that into Ouran though so yeah... DERP.
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!
prussiaxhungary is offline   Reply With Quote