Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Final Fantasy

Unread 12-16-2011, 08:32 PM   #1
humanoidrkangel
Lunar Rose

Terra Branford help please ^^

alright so i am having to go kinda cheap with my first cosplay. i have the top and bottom and cloak done, everything has been handmade so far. i just was wondering what to do about matching shoes. i couldn't get an exact matching outfit but with what i had i got close, but since i have no pics up yet i will say it kinda looks like a costume for terra that has an oriental feel to it. Also i cant really afford a wig so i am just going to use my own hair le sigh...

Last edited by humanoidrkangel : 12-16-2011 at 10:24 PM.
humanoidrkangel is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 12-16-2011, 10:15 PM   #2
Liliana
Palamecia's Hyper Emperor

Hello! One idea that you can do to make Terra's shoes can be quite simple and affordable. Try checking out a thrift store for some boots, and then paint them red and gold. And if you feeling like spending more time into your boots, you can hand stitch the beads and sequins in them. That's what I had to for my Terra cosplay.. They were originally brown cowboy boots being sold for $3 at my local thrift store: http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3038596/ Sequins are usually pretty cheap, and so can 'small' beads depending where you get them.

Good luck with your first cosplay!! And it's great to see Terra be cosplayed!
Liliana is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-16-2011, 10:24 PM   #3
humanoidrkangel
Lunar Rose

thanks ^^ sigh yours look soo much better then mine. i was thinking something like that but with the shoes i have sitting at home and asking the person who made my parts so far to make the shoes as well lol i only have about a month left to finish and i still have the scarves, gloves, and tights left to finish lol then the adding of stuffs like hair bow and jewlery.
humanoidrkangel is offline   Reply With Quote