Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga > Trinity Blood

Unread 05-02-2012, 11:16 AM   #1
Ani_BEE
Black Magic Woman

Thores Art recomendation

I want a challenge (aka madness) of a project if I can get my Yami no Matsuei group off the ground for Anime North next year.

I've also way wanted to do a Thores Art/Trinity blood design but I'm not sure what to pick. I also like obscure.

I'm also a big boned girl so I'm hoping to find something that will accommodate of a change in physically size for dimensions.

Unplugged Expo
Madeline Hatter ~ Ever After High (Sat)

Future cosplays/cons:
Anime North (Nehelenia), Otakuthon(maybe), FanEXPO
Allen Crown Clown
Sakizo Anniversary
Steampunk - Bride

For Sale
cosplay items for sale.
Arda & Shop.cosplay wig fiber swatch comparisons & Cosplay props tutorials and Makeup reviews!
Ani_BEE is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-02-2012, 08:06 PM   #2
FeyMeggan

Welcome to the insanity that is THORES(she not so secretly hates cosplayers as her designs attest).

As to a challenge....uhm...have you seen the TB artbook? The designs for Scissors Crown and all her other stuff? I don't think she's got a working definition for 'simple'.

As a larger person I think you can get away with most of the characters; though arguably, Aste, Shera and 'incognito Seth' might not do well. But that's just my opinion. But, if you want obscure, well, there's lots. Do you prefer human, methuselah, krusnik, vatican, rco or 'other'? You can always poke around in the TB photobucket account(password THORES) and see what tickles your fancy.

Sanity Check
Costume list 2009: Finished 17 initially planned :: 15 completed :: 6 moved to next year
Costume list 2010: Started 6 from '09 :: 9 initially planned, now up to 22 total
FeyMeggan is offline   Reply With Quote