Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Other Reviews

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 01-03-2012, 02:50 PM   #1
aMURica
Doesn't Give Bad news

Accessory site Review: Aradani Studios

What I bought: Anime Elf Ears (unpainted)

Where Purchased: Aradani Studios: http://www.aradanicostumes.com/

Product Description: http://www.aradanicostumes.com/elf_e...all_anime_ears

Pros: Perfect colour, and a great fit. They look wonderful. Even though I ordered the "unpainted" ears, they look as though they've got a little bit of contour painted into them, which is a really nice touch, if you ask me.
Shipping was SUPER fast!
Sent me emails every time anything happened with the item--processing, shipping, etc.

Cons: One of the ears has an oddly rougher texture than the other, but I'm going to scratch at it a bit and see if I can even it out so it looks more natural.

Overall Rating: 9/10 = A!

Details: I ordered these ears for Mephisto from Ao No Exorcist and so I wouldn't have to keep borrowing my friend's for Bernard. I really like their shape, so I may or may not also use them for Link in the distant future if they hold up for an extended period of time.
I first placed my order about 4 days ago, and they arrived today. I received an email within three hours of my order being placed that it was shipped, which was a really pleasant surprise!
I ordered the unpainted elf ears because I figured I could paint them to match my skintone, but they're already pretty close unpainted, which is really nice.

Photo: No spiritgum or makeup, this is what it just looks like fitted over the ear:

Next Cons:Otakon 2012 / AFO 13 - Now with portal Panels! / Anime Weekend Atlanta 2012

Next Cosplays: Fancy Dreamer Sollux -90% / Magicastuck John Egbert - 15% /Human Wheatley - 80%

Selling stuff: Here.

Last edited by aMURica : 01-03-2012 at 02:54 PM. Reason: Added photo.
aMURica is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-01-2012, 02:59 PM   #2
Tainted23

I'll second the great review for here, I've been using a few different ear styles from them for years. This past christmas I wore my small elf ears to the store christmas eve in preparation for a party and i kept getting complemented on them (not to mention the few kids that thought I was one of santa's elves).

Only other note I'll add is that in your pic it looks like you have them on upside down, is that intentional? Lol.
Tainted23 is offline   Reply With Quote