Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Legend of Zelda

Unread 02-23-2012, 11:12 PM   #16
SakuraxTsubasa
a KarenCube!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shopping-Ooccoo View Post
Is anyone here going to the Zelda concert in Philadelphia on 7/25? My brother and I are going and we are SOOO excited you couldn't imagine! So if anyone here is going too, it would be really cool to meet one (or two or even three) of you guys there! My brother would LOVE to go in a Link costume but he probably won't have it done by then (we work as fast as zombies);however, there is 97% chance that he would be wearing a Link hat of nothing else. WAIT! SMILEY! DON'T EAT THE BURGER! NOOO!! YOU MURDERER!!!
I'm going! I literally ordered my tickets (orchestra. yes. <3) a few hours ago with my mom.
My friend from middle school, who got me into Zelda again, is coming with me!
I'm going to cosplay Skyward Sword Zelda (simply because I haven't the time to make anything else) and I'll make my friend a Link hat from whichever game she wants because...I don't have the time/money to make her something.
SakuraxTsubasa is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-24-2012, 02:33 PM   #17
SailorAndromeda
is eating your cake.

I was going to go to the 7/25 concert in Philly but... I wouldn't get home until probably 1 AM at the earliest, and we're leaving the next morning for Otakon. I'm not sure I can handle a late night, getting my kids up and fed and car packed the next morning, and then running around and staffing all weekend. I'm totally bummed, too
Unread 03-02-2012, 05:21 AM   #18
Shopping-Ooccoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraxTsubasa View Post
I'm going! I literally ordered my tickets (orchestra. yes. <3) a few hours ago with my mom.
My friend from middle school, who got me into Zelda again, is coming with me!
I'm going to cosplay Skyward Sword Zelda (simply because I haven't the time to make anything else) and I'll make my friend a Link hat from whichever game she wants because...I don't have the time/money to make her something.
YIPPY! I'm not alone! Thanks for letting us know that! Our mama is comming too! ( What would doing anything be without her? Answer: just not fun!) We can't wait to see you guys there! We wish you luck on your Zelda cosplay! WAIT! SMILEY! DON'T EAT THE BURGER! NOOO!! YOU MURDERER!!!
Shopping-Ooccoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2012, 10:05 PM   #19
Reily96
Zelda & Kimono Obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hime no Toki View Post
I'll be wearing Skyloft Link to the Orlando event. I'm surprised to see cameras in the London footage, I know the event I'm going to says no cameras or video devices.

If anything this thread is one way to meet other cosplayers going to the same symphony and meet up.
I'm going to the Orlando concert too! I'll be going as SS Zelda coincidentally. XD

Anyways, yeah, I worried at first if it was okay to cosplay at these sorts of things. The only concerts I've been to, I confess, have been classical concerts or opera so I was under the general impression of... no. But after seeing the videos from the people at the London and LA concerts, I saw that it was perfectly okay to do so - I guess because it's a video game themed set or orchestral arrangements. XD So yeah, as soon as I found that out, I stuck it in my mind to do an SS Zelda! And ta-da! I am now almost done with it - ahead of schedule to boot! 8D
Kamiya Kaoru (Rurouni Kenshin) - 100%
Gakuko, Shanghai Disco ver. (Vocaloid) - 70%

For the Future:
True Form Midna - Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Malon - Legend of Zelda
Snow Queen Elsa - Frozen
Reily96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2012, 04:51 PM   #20
Hime no Toki
NiGHTmaren
Modoka Magica

I'll keep a lookout for you there, Reily! Yeah I'm glad I got Link done way ahead of schedule, especially since Otakon is right after the concert and I have plenty to make for that.

2014 - Upcoming Conventions :
Anime Weekend Atlanta (GA) - FandomCon (FL)

Upcoming costumes : Suzie Q from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Edea Lee (various versions) from Bravely Default, and more!

http://www.facebook.com/NiGHTmarenCosplay
Hime no Toki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2012, 11:15 PM   #21
Hakkari
HEY! LISTEN!

I'm going to the one in Vienna, VA

Sooo excited; nothing ever comes to Virginia, lol.

My friend is going to be OoT Link and I'm either gonna be Fi or a thrown together Navi - Fi might not be all too comfortable or easy to see out of, which would be horrible :<
Panne - Fire Emblem: Awakening
Lyn - Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken
Palutena - Kid Icarus

Hakkari is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2012, 11:48 PM   #22
narutokunobsess

Excited and getting a little nervous. My fi cosplay is almost done, but the symphony is this week on wenesday.

Its hosted in SF Davies symphony.
Unread 03-26-2012, 02:38 AM   #23
DarkLordOfFluff
The Dark Lord o'the Fluff

After some shipping delays, my friends and I are in the midst of our last minute cosplay scramble. I have finished my props and most of the costume elements for Formal!Ganondorf, so now all that remains is some hair styling and buying some new black dress shoes (which I have been needing to get anyway...). Really looking forward to the concert in SF this Wednesday, hanging out with my friends, and seeing the cool cosplay people.
Unread 03-26-2012, 02:13 PM   #24
Devkyu

They're coming to Philadelphia!? *proceeds to freak the hell out* ...Holy crap, and it's the day before I leave for Otakon too.
Unread 03-26-2012, 11:06 PM   #25
narutokunobsess

Well we are very, very close. We as in my mom and I finishing this thing. Because we are like 99% done, pretty much at this point, Im relaxed and very excited to cosplay. I can take a ton of pics with my fi cosplay at SF. Im loving it soo much!!!

Ill try to be in character. Though I know no hylian. I just know Ballad of the Goddess in hylian. Ill speak in english or in gibberish.
Unread 03-27-2012, 03:10 AM   #26
Devkyu

I'm so excited!! I might make a casual Vaati costume to go in... A 3/4 sleeve style t-shirt and cargo shorts seem good. I'm not sure if the event is entirely indoors or not... July and all.
Unread 03-28-2012, 01:16 PM   #27
duckyism

Wooo, San Francisco people! I'm attending tonight as Skyloft Zelda.
duckyism is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2012, 11:00 PM   #28
Link_Harkanian
Hero of the Sky

All those going to the SF concert, have fun! Anyone going to the concert next saturday in Denver, I will see you there as Skyloft Knight Link. :3
Mystery Cosplay - ???
Things to do - Armor...lots of armor and makeup.

Upcoming Events

"Look to the Skies...and the Hero will come..."
Link_Harkanian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2012, 01:25 AM   #29
narutokunobsess

Hi duckyism. We have met. You were pretty awsome.

I couldn't tell too much because my zentai suit can only see sillouetes of colors and black.
Unread 03-29-2012, 09:14 AM   #30
duckyism

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutokunobsess View Post
Hi duckyism. We have met. You were pretty awsome.

I couldn't tell too much because my zentai suit can only see sillouetes of colors and black.
You were Fi, right? It was nice meeting you! You were pretty awesome as well~
duckyism is offline   Reply With Quote