Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Katsucon

Unread 01-02-2004, 03:17 PM   #1
otakutre
Cake 'n' Cosplay

Legend of Zelda gathering - any interest?

My Zelda group (seen here, minus the Sheik... we found her ^_^) was a big hit at Otakon this summer. We'll be wearing these costumes again on Saturday and I was hoping that maybe some other Zelda cosplayers would like to gather for chatting and photos on Saturday afternoon. I'm thinking that maybe a little before or after 1 (that's when the cosplay.com HUGE group photoshoot happens, I believe) would be a good time since most folks will already be there.

Our group happens to be Ocarina of Time, but it'd be great to get as many OoT or any generation Zelda cosplayers together. So, if you've got an LoZ costume you're thinking of bringing to Katsu please let me know if you'd be interested in this little get-together and I'll see if I have enough interest to get it listed on Ziggy's gathering thread. Thanks!

Unread 01-02-2004, 09:16 PM   #2
Demri
Bunny Hugger! ^_^

I'll (hopefully - as long as there's no snow) be there at least Saturday and Sunday, and a little bit of Friday night... Hehe, you already know this, but I'll be there as Zelda and I'll have a Linky with me and we'd love to come say hi! Btw, if your Zelda decides she doesn't want to be in the skit, I might possibly be interested... As long as there aren't lots of lines to memorize because I suck at that for some reason. Anywho, I'd love to do a skit and definitely would like to come say hola and stuff, so just let me know what's going on. ^-^
Unread 01-07-2004, 01:19 PM   #3
SailorAndromeda
is eating your cake.

Well...my family's going, we've been Zelda before. My hubby will most likely have some form of Link there, lol. He's always Link at a con, hehe. Even if I don't have a Zelda costume, I'll definitely try to find you and say hi. I think we talked to you at Otakon for a bit too ^^
SailorAndromeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2004, 08:24 PM   #4
SailorAndromeda
is eating your cake.

*Resurrects thread* It's Alive...ALIVE!
hehe, j/k...
Anywho, Brian wants to know if this group thing's happening or not. Since it hasn't been mentioned in two weeks, thought I'd check ^^
SailorAndromeda is offline   Reply With Quote