Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Cosplay Suggestions

Unread 01-23-2012, 06:55 AM   #1
KitoCosplay
Formerly C0rvu51nku8a3

Pony to human help

What do you think this pony would look like in human form?
KitoCosplay is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-23-2012, 09:01 AM   #2
AndiAndi-chan

Maybe look up some Rapidash gijinkas and change the colour scheme around a little?
Makoto Nanaya - Blazblue: Continuum Shift
Mercedes - Odin Sphere
Heart Hunter Miku - Vocaloid

Deviantart: http://andiandi-chan.deviantart.com/
WorldCosplay: http://worldcosplay.net/member/Andi/
Cure ID: 212782
Tumblr: http://the-last-unicorn-cosplay.tumblr.com/

AndiAndi-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2012, 10:26 AM   #3
ThulZathoth

Hm... Definitely try and get a long, firey looking wig. And for clothes maybe try and make red armor of some sort and have the cutie mark on the shield or chest plate or something?
Trip (Facade) Anime Boston '12
Feferi Peixes (Homestuck) Connecticon '12?
Little Sister (Bioshock)
ThulZathoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2012, 01:50 PM   #4
KitoCosplay
Formerly C0rvu51nku8a3

Here's a paragraph from one of my fan-fics featuring this character to give an idea about his personality

As Rainbow dash and Fluttershy began to walk to find something to eat, another pony walked into Rainbow dash's path as if intentionally and bumped into her. Rainbow dash quickly snapped at the pony who had cut her off. "Hey! Walk much?" The pony tuned his head towards Rainbow dash in an angered glare. She had the bad luck to run into War pony. War pony had the power to create and control fire through magic. He was also extremely temperamental. "Yeah! I walk much! How about you? 4 legs, 2 wings and not enough room for a brain in that skull of yours?" Rainbow dash grinned and growled in anger. "Rainbow dash, can we please leave? I don't want to see you get hurt." Fluttershy said to Rainbow dash. War pony replied "That's right. Listen to your little friend. No sense of having two pegasi getting their wings clipped." Rainbow dash became enraged and butted her head against War pony's and yelled out "You leave her out of this!" "YEAH!? WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT!?" War pony yelled back as he blew a puff of fire into Raindow dash's face, not enough to cause harm, but enough to scare her. Rainbow dash let out a small scream and jumped back away from War pony, causing her to fall into the watering hole. War pony let out a satisfied chuckle and walked off as Rainbow dash struggled to climb out of the watering hole. As he walked away, he said aloud "Thou shalt not seek vengence or bear a grudge!"
Unread 01-23-2012, 02:14 PM   #5
saphira
i daydream,therefore i am

Well, sounds like a pretty un-pony-like concept, but oh, well XDXD
I'd have a wig in one colour only if possible. More than one colour is a handfull and if you're not experienced with it it would not go well(also, yellow sucks in matters of dyeing). >.<
About clothes i'd give him armour: one gauntlet(black leather glove on the other hand), chest plate, prolly just one shoulder plate and definitely a shield. I'd also make some kind of hip protection where i'd put the cutie mark, and leather boots with armour on top.
Weapon, if you really wanna be that extreme, could be a broadsword with red/orange/yellow fabric attached to the hilt so that it looks like fire when you move it.

Reason for assimetry: well, something symmetrical would be best for the Order pony.

gah, i'd love to draw it, but unfortunately i don't have the time or the tablet right now >.<
Unread 01-23-2012, 02:49 PM   #6
KitoCosplay
Formerly C0rvu51nku8a3

Here's also a couple of songs that could be used as this character's "theme song".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afcSaN-6bmc

^This song, I can imagine war pony billowing fire everywhere he goes and leaving a trail of destruction

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd2Xroe86a0

^this song, because of how the tempo is done, I can imagine war pony getting into a fight with someone
Unread 01-24-2012, 12:33 AM   #7
PSY-chan
Arrogant Ignoramus

I feel this belongs in the "Cartoons" forum, but oh well. For the hair, I would decide on the style first. Long and flowy, medium and flowy, or use the tail design and do a ponytail with side-swept bangs. For combining colors, choose either red or yellow as your base wig in the correct style and length, and make/buy wefts in the other color. You can sew the wefts in to the base wig and style it to your desire.
As for the outfit, I feel a biker outfit is more logical to the existing MLP universe. Unless this character is supposed to be a soldier/guard-type. It's your call. Good luck!

Last edited by PSY-chan : 01-24-2012 at 12:45 AM.
PSY-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2012, 05:23 PM   #8
hikaru2322

I'd definatly go with a multi-colored long/wavy/curly wig and either a military or armour related-outfit.
hikaru2322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2012, 10:54 PM   #9
KittenSeitz
Bronies all thee way

if you want... I'll be willing to draw a human interpretation of this for you.

my deviant art is here
http://kittenseitz.deviantart.com/

Im a total brony. if you interested in this offer shooot me a pm ^^
KittenSeitz is offline   Reply With Quote