Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Commissioner Review

Reply
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Unread 02-03-2012, 10:27 PM   #1
Master_Loki
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 38
Review: Miyuki Tenno (marketplace)

This user has scammed many, many people. If you see her posting anywhere, do not buy from her! She is also on the Otaku Classifieds on Facebook, so be warned of anything that she is selling or trading!

Miyuki Tenno (at the time yumyumprinny) contacted me around September about my ad, telling me that she had items that she wanted to trade with me. There was over $40 worth of merchandise in that box that I sent out to her, including a Rikku cosplay that I had been my sister's. She said that she would give me the tracking and that she had shipped it out already, but I never heard back from her after that despite seeing her online. I was very courteous in all of my PMs asking her, even, if she could just tell me if she was not going to send me anything at all so that I could simply move on.

Months pass, and I happened to look at Otaku Classifieds on Facebook and see the very SAME Rikku cosplay being posted. I knew it was her because I was able to verify via other items she had for sale as well as her profile picture. I asked her politely if she could tell me what had happened and if she had the decency to at least tell me upfront that she was no longer willing to send out my item. However, instead, she told me she felt terrible and that she had, in fact, shipped it out. I was going to let the matter rest. After all, things do happen and I gave her the benefit of the doubt despite it all. I even apologized that I had been accusatory in thinking she had scammed me!

Then, today, I saw her post the Rikku cosplay here on cosplay.com under the name Miyuki Tenno saying that she had owned it for "years and years" and that it was "barely worn" this is all a lie. I went and checked her feedback to find that she has scammed several people on here as well. Because a lot of them have been trades, there is little that can be done in terms of trying to go through paypal.com about this or something along those lines. With trades, it is difficult because one person must trust the person in shipping the item first and giving a tracking address.

The others will also post their story here. We need your help! Something must be done to stop her from scamming other people!
Master_Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 02-03-2012, 10:48 PM   #2
herartsyness
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 642
I contacted Miyuki Tenno back last year for a gunner yuna cosplay and we had agree to trade my lenalee for her gunner yuna i sent it out to her with tracking and told her that i shipped it.i gave her the tracking and ask if she would be sending it any time soon and she said yes.i waited a few weeks and contacted her again but to my surprise no answer.this year i finally saw her start posting again new stuff one of which was a rikku cosplay.she still hasn't sent it and she has the lenalee cosplay,wig.she is a scammer and i hope none of you buy or trade with her cause there's a big chance you WILL NOT get it.i hope something can be done for what she is doing.Not to mention that my lenalee cosplay and wig was $100.
herartsyness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2012, 10:55 PM   #3
LadyAri13
Seeker
 
LadyAri13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 55
I did not comission or trade but instead worked out a payment plan with her. I made them all on time. She said shed send it out. Several times I messaged her about getting it by a certain date and was given excuses about how she couldnt get to the post office. No ride etc. Then for a while I got no response. Finally Id had enough and demanded a refund or the item. She responded threatening to sell it to someone else since I was being rude. Then for a while no responses. When I saw her ads start to show up again I msgd her and was told again that it would b sent with a tracking # as I had requested it and she said she always used them anyway. Then again I was ignored. Until I commented on her ads. She said I was a spammer for warning others. All I said was for people to read her feedback. Its ALL negative. Even as a buyer from way before me. And others r commenting on her ads about similar experiences! This has GOT TO STOP. Taking advantage of people is just karmically wrooong. Please take the time to read the feedback I left as I provided many details that arent logged here.

Edit: it was for a wig but the listing was removed. She used a photo from ebay
__________________
Nyah ~ http://.facebook.com/BlackMoonCosplay
LadyAri13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2012, 11:14 PM   #4
LadyAri13
Seeker
 
LadyAri13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 55
Just so u guys know she has deleted all of her ads here on coscom. But I saw a comment she made on one admitting to the ebay acct but wen I hit send on my response the ad no longer existed
__________________
Nyah ~ http://.facebook.com/BlackMoonCosplay

Last edited by LadyAri13 : 02-03-2012 at 11:19 PM.
LadyAri13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2012, 11:25 PM   #5
herartsyness
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 642
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyAri13 View Post
Just so u guys know she has deleted all of her ads here on coscom. But I saw a comment she made on one admitting to the ebay acct but wen I hit send on my response the ad no longer existed
i see her trying to sell stuff on THE OTAKU CLASSIFIEDS an have sent the admin of the classifieds the link to this page
herartsyness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2012, 11:54 PM   #6
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos
 
JasonTerror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 8,963
ha i had a bad sell with her....shes going to the same con as me..im having words with her there..i tried to make a buyer review thread that started cuz of her. i sold her crisis core ff7 and she told paypal i sent her the wrong game (saying i sold her dissidia duodecim) and i had proof that i told her i sold that one. and i had the message that she asked to buty that game (ff7:cc). she sent the payment as goods so that she could get the money back no questions asked..until she found out im not an idiot. i replied to paypal showing them the proof and they stil said they wouldnt normally believe me and give her the money back anyway, then i told them on the phone what happened, if i didnt do that she would have the game and her money back in full..i had to force them to make her prove she returned it. not only did she not email them back, but i got it back the day before they were gonna close the case and go in my favor. if i wouldnt have told paypal that i recieved the item, i woulda got the money and the game. shes a dumb kid and i hope she ripps off the wrong person
__________________
こんにちは、私の名前はジェイミーです
バイバイ、人形!!
Cosplay DA Regular DA
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Kumoricon 2014 (so far):
-Sora (Kingdom Hearts 2)
-Alice (Hearts no Kuni no Alice)
-Black&Blue Loli-style Dark Magical Girl O.C.
-Akaito (Vocaloid. Black & Red Ver.)


Dream cosplays for now:
-Tsuruya-san (Haruhi Suzumiya)
-Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star)

Last edited by JasonTerror : 02-05-2012 at 09:42 PM.
JasonTerror is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2012, 12:50 AM   #7
angelbabycakes
Scorchcake
 
angelbabycakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 809
Is Miyuki Tenno her FaceBook name too?
angelbabycakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2012, 02:31 PM   #8
Miyuki Tenno
Ōzuchi Kozuchi!
 
Miyuki Tenno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Loki View Post
This user has scammed many, many people. If you see her posting anywhere, do not buy from her! She is also on the Otaku Classifieds on Facebook, so be warned of anything that she is selling or trading!

Miyuki Tenno (at the time yumyumprinny) contacted me around September about my ad, telling me that she had items that she wanted to trade with me. There was over $40 worth of merchandise in that box that I sent out to her, including a Rikku cosplay that I had been my sister's. She said that she would give me the tracking and that she had shipped it out already, but I never heard back from her after that despite seeing her online. I was very courteous in all of my PMs asking her, even, if she could just tell me if she was not going to send me anything at all so that I could simply move on.

Months pass, and I happened to look at Otaku Classifieds on Facebook and see the very SAME Rikku cosplay being posted. I knew it was her because I was able to verify via other items she had for sale as well as her profile picture. I asked her politely if she could tell me what had happened and if she had the decency to at least tell me upfront that she was no longer willing to send out my item. However, instead, she told me she felt terrible and that she had, in fact, shipped it out. I was going to let the matter rest. After all, things do happen and I gave her the benefit of the doubt despite it all. I even apologized that I had been accusatory in thinking she had scammed me!

Then, today, I saw her post the Rikku cosplay here on cosplay.com under the name Miyuki Tenno saying that she had owned it for "years and years" and that it was "barely worn" this is all a lie. I went and checked her feedback to find that she has scammed several people on here as well. Because a lot of them have been trades, there is little that can be done in terms of trying to go through paypal.com about this or something along those lines. With trades, it is difficult because one person must trust the person in shipping the item first and giving a tracking address.

The others will also post their story here. We need your help! Something must be done to stop her from scamming other people!
We already discussed this through FB.

You even said yourself that neither of us have evidence, there's no proof on either side.

Like I said I sell to dozens of people weekly and I do have an eBay account with 108 'POSITIVE' feedback. On eBay I've only had one person not get the item and that's because they lived in the UK, and I took full responsibility and paid them their $75 back.

Also like I said before, this was around Christmas when all these were shipped, besides yours. If you watched the news you would have seen that packages were being stole left and right, some of my packages which were presents for family were also stolen. I did not message the people whom packages were stole accusing them of being scammers, because I knew that this was going on.

Everybody knows the risk of trading, even I do when I make a trade. This is why I prefer to use paypal so situations like this don't happen. Also on OtakuClassifieds the people their know me and have already left me feedback, none of which is negative.

Lastly I said that I get paid tracking for it, but honestly that's not my responsibility. If you wanted to make sure it got to you then you should have paid an extra $2.50 for 'Signature Conformation' which I wouldn't mind doing.
Miyuki Tenno is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2012, 02:42 PM   #9
Miyuki Tenno
Ōzuchi Kozuchi!
 
Miyuki Tenno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by herartsyness View Post
I contacted Miyuki Tenno back last year for a gunner yuna cosplay and we had agree to trade my lenalee for her gunner yuna i sent it out to her with tracking and told her that i shipped it.i gave her the tracking and ask if she would be sending it any time soon and she said yes.i waited a few weeks and contacted her again but to my surprise no answer.this year i finally saw her start posting again new stuff one of which was a rikku cosplay.she still hasn't sent it and she has the lenalee cosplay,wig.she is a scammer and i hope none of you buy or trade with her cause there's a big chance you WILL NOT get it.i hope something can be done for what she is doing.Not to mention that my lenalee cosplay and wig was $100.
Well for one, the trade wasn't even agreed upon a year ago, I wasn't even selling on here a year ago.

Secondly, I never got the Lenalee cosplay, after the weeks pasted and you messaged me saying you didn't get it I didn't bother to message back because I didn't get your side of the trade either.

Also I didn't bother to reply because when I was talking to you, your messages sounded really fishy, either sending me a few words or one liners at best.

After a week pasted I thought you got it because I never received a message saying other wise, and I thought it was fishy that after about a month you finally messaged me.
Miyuki Tenno is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2012, 02:52 PM   #10
Miyuki Tenno
Ōzuchi Kozuchi!
 
Miyuki Tenno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyAri13 View Post
I did not comission or trade but instead worked out a payment plan with her. I made them all on time. She said shed send it out. Several times I messaged her about getting it by a certain date and was given excuses about how she couldnt get to the post office. No ride etc. Then for a while I got no response. Finally Id had enough and demanded a refund or the item. She responded threatening to sell it to someone else since I was being rude. Then for a while no responses. When I saw her ads start to show up again I msgd her and was told again that it would b sent with a tracking # as I had requested it and she said she always used them anyway. Then again I was ignored. Until I commented on her ads. She said I was a spammer for warning others. All I said was for people to read her feedback. Its ALL negative. Even as a buyer from way before me. And others r commenting on her ads about similar experiences! This has GOT TO STOP. Taking advantage of people is just karmically wrooong. Please take the time to read the feedback I left as I provided many details that arent logged here.

Edit: it was for a wig but the listing was removed. She used a photo from ebay
First of all, we never even made a payment plan.

You just told me you were interested and asked for my paypal, then sent me $5.
I never seen the $25 payment, after you said you were interested, I just figured you changed your mind.

A couple weeks later, I got a message from you telling me that you payed the $25 and after reading this I was really confused. So I asked for your paypal to check, and seen that you've been sending me $5 payments. Like I said, I have an eBay account, so it's really hard for me to keep track of whats going in & out of my paypal, especially when one doesn't leave a note saying what the payment if for.

Like I said we never agreed on a payment plan.

I did go back and check to make sure she made all the payments though, because I did still have the wig for sale. Then I sent it out, I will admit it did take me awhile because I don't drive and I work full time.

She was sending me rude messages after I shipped it saying I didn't, so I just ignored her.

If she really didn't get the wig then she could have opened a case with paypal, which they would have refunded her because I didn't have proof of shipment.

I did ship the item, it's no longer my fault what happens to the item after I ship it out.
It's her responsibility to open a case if she doesn't receive an item, that's why I use paypal. If I was a scammer I would just have told her to send concealed cash.
Miyuki Tenno is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2012, 03:18 PM   #11
Miyuki Tenno
Ōzuchi Kozuchi!
 
Miyuki Tenno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonTerror View Post
ha i had a bad sell with her..shes a bitch..shes going to the same con as me..im having words with her there..i tried to make a buyer review thread that started cuz of her. i sold her crisis core ff7 and she told paypal i sent her the wrong game (saying i sold her dissidia duodecim) and i had proof that i told her i sold that one. and i had the message that she asked to buty that game. she sent the payment as goods so that she could get the money back no questions asked..until she found out im not a dumbass. i replied to paypal showing them the proof and they stil said they wouldnt normally believe me and give her the money back anyway, then i told them on the phone what happened, if i didnt do that she would have the game and her money back in full..i had to force them to make her prove she returned it. not only did she not email them back, but i got it back the day before they were gonna close the case and go in my favor. if i wouldnt have told paypal that i recieved the item, i woulda got the money and the game. shes a fucking bitch and i hope she ripps off the wrong person that goes to the same con and i hope they put her in the hospital..or worse..i dont take that shit.
To those who read this, I know it's rude but honestly if you've talked to him you'd know why.
Threatening a 15 year old saying that you hope they get in the hospital or worse is terrible, you have problems and you seriously need to get them fixed. I feel sorry for your life, since something terrible must have happened to make you so bitter.

You wont be having a word with me there, I wont have my fun interrupted by a jerk who can't read properly.

To begin, let me just point out on your ad you have Crisis Core listed for '$10' you no longer have Dissidia listed on there but I remember you wanted '$16'.

I sent you a message titles 'Dissidia Duodecim' and in the message I told you I wanted Dissidia Duodecim and to send payment to my Paypal, I then left my Paypal.

You replied and for some reason you said something to me about Crisis Core, but I told you I only wanted Dissidia because I already had 2 copies of Crisis Core. You then sent the invoice for '$16' and I paid it. After that we stopped talking.

Then after receiving your package, I open it up to find Crisis Core.
I tired to talk to you about it, but I guess your vocabulary only goes so far, and most of it is insulting curse words. So, I stopped talking to you, I added you to my ignore list and I took my problem up with Paypal.

I'd also like to point out, you sent me Crisis Core which was supposed to be '$10' but instead you charges me for Dissidia which was '$16'. So you obviously knew what game I wanted.

I wrote in the case, 'He sent me the wrong game, I don't mind sending it back as long as I get refunded everything.' I'm the one who suggested sending it back, you didn't want to take it back nor did you want to refund me. Not even the '$6' difference in the games prices.

The case didn't end in your favor, it ended because Paypal refunded me and I sent it back.
I also DID reply, I replied with SEVERAL proof photos that I shipped it out.

I don't rip people off, you just think that because your dumb enough to send the wrong game.

You're obviously stupid if you think you can just threaten someone. I hope for your sake you don't try anything at the con, because if you do, the only one that will be in the hospital is you. Oh yeah, and you'll be banned from Sakura-Con for life. So if you not being able to read and having a bad temper is worth that then go ahead and try.
Miyuki Tenno is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2012, 04:24 PM   #12
Chiloves1
Cosplay Dreamin
 
Chiloves1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 168
Having a bit of a confusion and uncertainty right now, which hopefully this thread does not turn as nasty it already is, is probably not how I want to see any thread closed. But, I do need to voice my feelings(relative) to my experience with Miyuki Tenno. I want to make it clear, I was only inquiring a costume, and was sad we were unable to make a successful sale, as it would had been nice.

It was last year before August. For a convention in British Columbia, Canada and saw your two posts for both a Gunner and Summoner Yuna costume. I wanted to do Gunner, and I wanted a new costume to replace my existing Summoner Yuna costume that was made half-ass. Not by Miyuki Tenno. (This was made locally, and I got overcharged for it, and I thought her prices were very reasonable).

I don't know what happened exactly. Given the amount of time I visited Cosplay.com in the summer, I couldn't understand if my message went un-read or deleted, but whatever. I moved on from wanting to go as either FFX and FFX-2 characters. I was very upset and knew you(Miyuki) had been online, but chose to ignore me. Or maybe, you were overswamped with incoming messages, I'm not sure.

If you forgot or couldn't answer, it might had been my fault since I had a very full inbox, but I think I left my email address as a option.

As much as I felt hurt and slightly unsure since I had my share of scammers, I was hoping and I really did believe your every word. But, I won't name call you. Please, know that I have nothing against you or anybody's responses. But it felt empty or you just didn't care, I'm sure you might have wrote back but I don't know.

Well, as I said I quit doing anything to do with FF-X and FF-X2 so it wasn't a biggie for me to continue messaging. There was no point in it. I'm sorry if you feel everyone is out to hurt you or threaten. But I didn't feel you cared or thought very highly of my message. Anyway I hope that we won't have to get this thread blocked. But, with the way things are and what has already been said, I fear that might be the case.
Chiloves1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2012, 04:41 PM   #13
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos
 
JasonTerror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 8,963
Miyuki Tenno, ya know whats REALLY funny? that i called paypal, and they said you never replied to them..so who am i suppose to believe, a retarded 15 year old scammer, or a legit site that everyone usues? and you think all these people would just make this stuff up? you replied to 3 people including me saying that you didnt do something that they said you did. so you expect us to believe that those other people are just bored enough that theyd just make up stuff to get people not to buy from you? what would they have to gain? they wouldnt have a reason to say this stuff unless its true. sorry, no ones gonna believe you cuz you say that every person that says something bad about you is just making it up..thats how we also know your 15, your a dang kid that doesnt know what your doing. you will make yourself look better so yo can do it more. thats what every scammer does. we arent dumb ok. i was your age once. i knew people like you. give it about 3 - 5 years, youll grow up eventually.
__________________
こんにちは、私の名前はジェイミーです
バイバイ、人形!!
Cosplay DA Regular DA
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Kumoricon 2014 (so far):
-Sora (Kingdom Hearts 2)
-Alice (Hearts no Kuni no Alice)
-Black&Blue Loli-style Dark Magical Girl O.C.
-Akaito (Vocaloid. Black & Red Ver.)


Dream cosplays for now:
-Tsuruya-san (Haruhi Suzumiya)
-Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star)

Last edited by JasonTerror : 02-05-2012 at 09:39 PM.
JasonTerror is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2012, 05:05 PM   #14
Miyuki Tenno
Ōzuchi Kozuchi!
 
Miyuki Tenno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonTerror View Post
Miyuki Tenno, ya know whats REALLY funny? that i called paypal, and they said you never replied to them..so who am i suppose to believe, a retarded ass 15 year old scammer, or a legit site that everyone usues? and you think all these people would just make this stuff up? you replied to 3 people including me saying that you didnt do something that they said you did. so you expect us to believe that those other people are just bored enough that theyd just make up shit to get people not to buy from you? what would they have to gain? they wouldnt have a reason to say this stuff unless its true. sorry, no ones gonna believe you cuz you say that every person that says something bad about you is just making it up..thats how we also know your 15, your a goddamn kid that doesnt know what your doing. you will make yourself look better so yo can do it more. thats what every scammer does. we arent dumb ok. i was your age once. i knew people like you. give it about 3 - 5 years, youll grow up eventually.
Haven't you thought that MAYBE I dunno, maybe you called before I replied?

Dude, I'm not 15, my sister who wanted your game is 15, I simply bought it for her.
If a 15 year old can type better than you, would that make you more retarded? I wouldn't go around calling people names when you obviously are less educated than them.

Well aren't you going around saying I didn't do something that I did, so overall the whole thing is a he says she say situation. I also have dozens of other people who have gotten the things I've shipped, just because a few people say they didn't get anything doesn't make it true. Maybe one seen that they were complaining and wanted to join in to get their money back as well.

You know, some people out there are twisted and get pleasure from messing with people.
Also, I haven't once said that these people are making it up, before you accuse me of more things maybe you should actually read what I've written to people.

Well, I hope you know that I'm going to be contacting the police about your threat since I know you live in the area. So before you do anything you should think about if you want to go to jail or not for putting a minor in the hospital. Unless you like that sorta thing, you know... Dropping the soap.

I'm not 15, I've said SEVERAL times, I even tell people who message me I share this account with my SISTER. She is 15 she just comes on here to buy things, I do the selling. Since I sell to dozens of people and got dozens of positive feedback I'm pretty sure that means I know what I'm doing. Unlike you, who cannot simply read what a person wants. Maybe you shouldn't be selling to people since you obviously don't know what your doing.

Well you haven't grown up yet, even more so since your favourite Actress in Salina Gomez. Lawls, stop watching the Disney Channel.

Before you even reply, make sure you actually READ what I wrote, lawls.
Get over yourself, nobody ripped you off if anything you tried to rip me off, you didn't even want to give me a refund even when I sent back the game. SOUNDS LIKE A SCAMMER TO ME.
Miyuki Tenno is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2012, 05:08 PM   #15
Miyuki Tenno
Ōzuchi Kozuchi!
 
Miyuki Tenno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiloves1 View Post
Having a bit of a confusion and uncertainty right now, which hopefully this thread does not turn as nasty it already is, is probably not how I want to see any thread closed. But, I do need to voice my feelings(relative) to my experience with Miyuki Tenno. I want to make it clear, I was only inquiring a costume, and was sad we were unable to make a successful sale, as it would had been nice.

It was last year before August. For a convention in British Columbia, Canada and saw your two posts for both a Gunner and Summoner Yuna costume. I wanted to do Gunner, and I wanted a new costume to replace my existing Summoner Yuna costume that was made half-ass. Not by Miyuki Tenno. (This was made locally, and I got overcharged for it, and I thought her prices were very reasonable).

I don't know what happened exactly. Given the amount of time I visited Cosplay.com in the summer, I couldn't understand if my message went un-read or deleted, but whatever. I moved on from wanting to go as either FFX and FFX-2 characters. I was very upset and knew you(Miyuki) had been online, but chose to ignore me. Or maybe, you were overswamped with incoming messages, I'm not sure.

If you forgot or couldn't answer, it might had been my fault since I had a very full inbox, but I think I left my email address as a option.

As much as I felt hurt and slightly unsure since I had my share of scammers, I was hoping and I really did believe your every word. But, I won't name call you. Please, know that I have nothing against you or anybody's responses. But it felt empty or you just didn't care, I'm sure you might have wrote back but I don't know.

Well, as I said I quit doing anything to do with FF-X and FF-X2 so it wasn't a biggie for me to continue messaging. There was no point in it. I'm sorry if you feel everyone is out to hurt you or threaten. But I didn't feel you cared or thought very highly of my message. Anyway I hope that we won't have to get this thread blocked. But, with the way things are and what has already been said, I fear that might be the case.
Sorry that you were hurt that I didn't reply, but I had a lot of messages coming in and it's really hard to keep track of who wants what and who I've replied to.

I might have replied and not have noticed that it said your inbox was full.

Also it might have been around the time when I already made plans to do a trade for the Gunner Yuna and sent it out already and just forgot to tell you.

Very sorry.
Miyuki Tenno is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:42 PM.


Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.