Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Commissioner Review

Reply
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Unread 02-04-2012, 05:23 PM   #16
Master_Loki
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 38
I said that there was no proof on either side in the sense that I do not want justice for myself. Basically, to make it clear, there is no way for anyone to know for certain I actually did not receive my item and no way to know whether or not you actually shipped it other than my word against yours. I'm simply going against the fact that multiple, multiple people have had similar circumstances of having issues with you over their packages not being received, etc.

I actually checked my messages and no, it was actually not around Christmas time. We had this transaction occur around September. Maybe the package was still stolen, I don't know, but the "Christmas package thievery" is invalid in the sense it was actually mid-September when the package should have been sent.

When I said you should have done confirmation, I wasn't even talking about signed confirmation. Yes, that is my responsibility and not yours. I simply mean a tracking number so I could have verified that yes, indeed, you shipped a package out to me, which I never received and by the sounds of it, none of your other dealers did either. Those are free and cost nothing.

Also curious, I'm not sure how you are accessing cosplay.com but over Facebook messages you told me that you have an inability to access cosplay.com other than at the library, which is why you could not check your messages on this website? This is not an accusation, I don't even need that answered.

I really want to putt an end to it here. There's really no more need to discuss this since it's just a huge "he said" "she said" and nothing can be done. I am not going to get any compensation back. Maybe you are telling the truth, I really don't know. I'm simply putting my word out there so others are cautioned about what happened to me and several others.

I'm sorry this event was so distasteful. For me, it's settled as there is nothing else to be done. Whatever else you wish to do on the matter is up to you.
Master_Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 02-04-2012, 05:31 PM   #17
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos
 
JasonTerror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 9,152
wait, so when paypal says that you have until X day to reply with proof you sent it or the case gets closed, and they never close the case or say you replied, and i get the game THE DAY BEFORE IT ENDS, and when i call them they say "yea we never heard anything. we are glad you called to tell us you got the product back" that shows you didnt reply to them, so dont tell me you did when its obvious you didnt. also you cant put me in jail, i didnt threaten anyone. i just voiced my opinion. i never said i myself was going to hurt anybody. only that you deserve it. if someone else were to hospitalize you for ripping them off thats not my fault and you cant put me in jail for something someone else did. if anything, scammers should go to jail..wouldnt you say so? when you trade with someone, and they send out their packackage, its your legal obligation to send out the one that you agreed to send, which you obviously didnt in herartsyness' case. in which this person would have a message from you agreeing to send out that cosplay after they did. which they say you did not send out. you know what thats called? its called STEALING. and its this weird thing..called ILLEGAL!! think about what you say before you say it ok
__________________
こんにちは、私の名前はジェイミーです
バイバイ、人形!!
Cosplay DA Regular DA
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Akicon 2014 (so far):
-OC (Original Series)
-Akaito (Vocaloid)

WIP
-Yui Hirasawa (K-On!)
-Yui Hirasawa (Attack On K-On!)
-Hanji (Attack On Titan)
-Takamina (AKB0048)
-Nepgear (Hyperdimension Neptunia)
-Link (Zelda: OOT)
-Miku (Vocaloid, Galaxy Girls [fan models])


Dream cosplays for now:
-Tsuruya-san (Haruhi Suzumiya)
-Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star)
JasonTerror is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2012, 05:55 PM   #18
Chiloves1
Cosplay Dreamin
 
Chiloves1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 168
This reply was honest, sincere and actually above all appreciated. The main focus was to get out and tell you my experience with Miyuki Tenno. Now, it's turned into a bitch fight, and not helping other users to help prevent problems that lead to scammers or mention of scammers in the first place.

I may never cosplay from FFX-FFX10 again but I can live with that. To be honest, I'm glad that Miyuki Tenno is brave enough to defend his/her actions. Let's just stop here folks, and if the problem persists, I highly encourage to speak to Cosplay.com's mods. They call the shots in the end of arguements and distractions.

The threats are not neccessary and yes Jason Terror, you did threaten, I saw and read your post. Your comments were rude and inappropriate.

Honestly, let's end this charade, I'm tired and done.

Thank you Miyuki Tenno for at least having the decency to try to clear your name, as well as apologize to me. I hope this matter can be done and dealt with soon.
Chiloves1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2012, 06:10 PM   #19
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos
 
JasonTerror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 9,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonTerror View Post
shes a fucking bitch and i hope she ripps off the wrong person that goes to the same con and i hope they put her in the hospital..or worse..i dont take that shit.
thats not a threat. thats me saying i ope someone else does. im not saying anyone WILL do it. a threat would be where i tell someone that i am (or IM HAVING someone else) do it. i never said i or anyone else was going to do anything. im saying she just deserves it. trust me i know enough about this. ive asked the police before when people threatened me back in 07 on myspace saying they wanted to kill me. the police said a threat has to be the person saying THEY themselves are either going to do bodily harm, or they will have someone ese do it for them. that isnt what i said. so no, im not threateding her.
__________________
こんにちは、私の名前はジェイミーです
バイバイ、人形!!
Cosplay DA Regular DA
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Akicon 2014 (so far):
-OC (Original Series)
-Akaito (Vocaloid)

WIP
-Yui Hirasawa (K-On!)
-Yui Hirasawa (Attack On K-On!)
-Hanji (Attack On Titan)
-Takamina (AKB0048)
-Nepgear (Hyperdimension Neptunia)
-Link (Zelda: OOT)
-Miku (Vocaloid, Galaxy Girls [fan models])


Dream cosplays for now:
-Tsuruya-san (Haruhi Suzumiya)
-Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star)
JasonTerror is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2012, 06:54 PM   #20
Chiloves1
Cosplay Dreamin
 
Chiloves1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 168
Really? to even make claims and give people the go ahead to put someone in a hospital or anything like it, bothers me.

I think you also need to take your time and space out your paragraphs and sentences, I find your words too jumbled. Honestly, I'm sick of this hostility over Miyuki. We are just beating a dead horse. I don't appreciate having to hear this thread harp on and no I'm not attacking your post. I am merely saying "ENOUGH is ENOUGH"

You do not have to consume no more hate or voice, I'm sure Miyuki has had enough of the wrath put upon themselves, and so have I.

Let's just contact a moderator to have this thread blocked or deleted, this thread has reached a new high and sank a new low.
Chiloves1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2012, 08:37 PM   #21
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos
 
JasonTerror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 9,152
just cuz i feel people need a little reasurence on her heres her feedback
http://www.cosplay.com/marketplace/m...ction=readfeed
theres no way all of these people leaving feedback are lying..
__________________
こんにちは、私の名前はジェイミーです
バイバイ、人形!!
Cosplay DA Regular DA
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Akicon 2014 (so far):
-OC (Original Series)
-Akaito (Vocaloid)

WIP
-Yui Hirasawa (K-On!)
-Yui Hirasawa (Attack On K-On!)
-Hanji (Attack On Titan)
-Takamina (AKB0048)
-Nepgear (Hyperdimension Neptunia)
-Link (Zelda: OOT)
-Miku (Vocaloid, Galaxy Girls [fan models])


Dream cosplays for now:
-Tsuruya-san (Haruhi Suzumiya)
-Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star)
JasonTerror is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2012, 09:17 PM   #22
Miyuki Tenno
Ōzuchi Kozuchi!
 
Miyuki Tenno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonTerror View Post
just cuz i feel people need a little reasurence on her heres her feedback
http://www.cosplay.com/marketplace/m...ction=readfeed
theres no way all of these people leaving feedback are lying..
Um, those are just the same people, other than Irene and Brilikesmoose.

Bri kept posting the same ad in the market, I kept seeing it then finally I told her I was interested but had some questions about it. After she answered them I then told her I was no longer interested. I didn't tell her I wanted it, nor did I tell her my address. She says "she might have thought I trusted her enough to send the item even though she was going to send payment when she got off work'. " Well, guess what, you kinda have to know someones address to send something, obviously she was just made because I ended up not wanting her cosplay.

And I never even tried to buy anything from Irene, I only asked her what the measurements were. She then messaged me back, then I simply told her I didn't want it because it wouldn't fit.

But anyways, you aren't even apart of this.
Remember YOU tried to scam ME?
Just stop posting because everytime you post you make yourself seem even more stupid.

I'm done talking to you now, your not worth wasting my time on.
Miyuki Tenno is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2012, 09:44 PM   #23
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos
 
JasonTerror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 9,152
wait. i tried to scame YOU? how? if you got any of the messages from paypal and the the PMs i sent you here, youd know that i said id be more then happy to refund you once i recieved the item, and you ignored me. i tried to do it the best way first, and when i contacted paypal to have them tell you to prove you sent it first, i told them that i tried to tell you to just send it back and youd get your money, but the first thing you did was dispute it, and not even bother to be reasonable. so please, inform me on how i was scamming you. id love to see what you make up this time.
__________________
こんにちは、私の名前はジェイミーです
バイバイ、人形!!
Cosplay DA Regular DA
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Akicon 2014 (so far):
-OC (Original Series)
-Akaito (Vocaloid)

WIP
-Yui Hirasawa (K-On!)
-Yui Hirasawa (Attack On K-On!)
-Hanji (Attack On Titan)
-Takamina (AKB0048)
-Nepgear (Hyperdimension Neptunia)
-Link (Zelda: OOT)
-Miku (Vocaloid, Galaxy Girls [fan models])


Dream cosplays for now:
-Tsuruya-san (Haruhi Suzumiya)
-Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star)
JasonTerror is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2012, 05:03 AM   #24
LadyAri13
Seeker
 
LadyAri13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 55
Ok I hav no desire for this thread to b closed so can everyone just please act like adults? Jeez.
I dont know if Miyuki is her Facebook name.
As far as my messages, no they were not rude. In fact the only one u ever had a problem with was the one that I demanded a refund or the item. It was at that point that u ignored me for quite some time as I said. I got no further response from u until u started selling here again. And I want to point out that u were able to ship out items from ebay sales around the time u were telling me u had no ride. As far as tracking goes i requested it and demanded it n that one letter and the only thing u said about it was that u always use it.U never once asked for me to pay an additional fee for tracking. I wish I had saved all of the messages but I didnt start doing so until I figured out that I prolly wouldnt ever c the wig.
So u mentioned n the comments before u deleted the ads that u had proof that u sent it. I have yet to c it. If u can prove it was mailed then y not email that to me as I requested? Id b happy to say u did. I have made plenty of ebay sales and I keep proof of every package sent from the post office for a minimum of 1 year just in case a buyer claims something crazy. I add delivery confirmation, which is only like $1.70 or something (been a while since I did it). Id whip that out n a second if a claim was made against me. And its only good customer service that since YOU neglected to protect either one of us by shipping an item with no tracking, during a time of year that u say things were being lost or stolen, that u shud issue me a refund. I buy on coscom (and previously ebay) all the time, and have had nothing but pleasant experiences with people here except this one, y wud I waste all this time and energy if I had gotten it when I could easily get another just like it on ebay? And yes we did discuss a plan or else y would I think I was on one. Ive used a plan for almost every item Ive purchsed here. But since u say u share this account how can I even b sure who I was really talking to.
Additionally paypal only offers buyer protection when u send payment as goods or for an ebay purchase in a single transaction. To my memory u had me send it as a gift to avoid fees like a lot of sellers here. And even if I had sent it as goods each transaction is considered seperate one by paypal so I wouldve had to open claims for each one since paypal wouldnt go after a total sum of payments made. And other buyers need to b aware of this in general. I no longer send payments as gifts. I even offer to pay the fees if I hav to. At least I can go after the $ that way if something like this happens. And believe u me, I contacted paypal multiple times trying to resolve this before leaving u bad feedback. Btw, u never once actually messaged me saying it had shipped, u only said u were 'going to' ship it.
My intent by posting here and leaving feedback was to resolve my situation by getting a refund or the item and to educate others. Not to argue or watever. But I believe that using the 'Im not responsible for it after Ive shipped it' thing when u clearly said to me that u wud use tracking (without asking for more funds), is just bad all the way around. I dont appreciate being taken advantage of. I cant speak for anyone else but personally Id b happy to let this go and edit the feedback I left u if u would take care of this matter.
__________________
Nyah ~ http://.facebook.com/BlackMoonCosplay

Last edited by LadyAri13 : 02-05-2012 at 05:54 AM. Reason: Edited for typos
LadyAri13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2012, 05:05 AM   #25
LadyAri13
Seeker
 
LadyAri13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 55
And since u deleted your ads I cant seem to pull up your feedback (mayb Im doing it wrong lol) so heres what I posted. It includes all coscom messages I still had and all my paypal transactions to miyuki. Sorry its so long. Please note the dates and that msgs r new to old so read the messages from bottom up.

"Search results for 'Kissmypainaway@hotmail.com' in Email from Sep 1, 2011 - Jan 28, 2012 Date Type Name/Email Payment status Details Order status/Actions Gross Fee Net amount
Nov 4, 2011 Payment For Keeley Smiley Completed Details Payment For Keeley Smiley 5JY20723S4372293A -$5.00 $0.00 -$5.00 USD
Nov 3, 2011 Payment For Keeley Smiley Completed Details Payment For Keeley Smiley 23335522S4319532P -$5.00 $0.00 -$5.00 USD
Nov 3, 2011 Payment For Keeley Smiley Completed Details Payment For Keeley Smiley 72604421EN290074D -$5.00 $0.00 -$5.00 USD
Oct 15, 2011 Payment For Keeley Smiley Completed Details Payment For Keeley Smiley 08B70661BX287990F -$5.00 $0.00 -$5.00 USD
Oct 1, 2011 Payment For Keeley Smiley Completed Details Payment For Keeley Smiley 1CG66672K7429715W -$5.00 $0.00 -$5.00 USD
Sep 18, 2011 Payment For Keeley Smiley Completed Details Payment For Keeley Smiley 20481339M3466213T -$5.00 $0.00 -$5.00 USD

From: Miyuki Tenno (Ōzuchi Kozuchi!) Date: 12-29-2011, 09:19 PM Subject: Re: Yay!
Yeah I always add tracking because I get paranoid about it arriving. Haha

~Note: she was actively selling on ebay at this time as her feedback shows that people were recieving packages. I googled her email and found the ebay acct. simple as that.

Miyuki Tenno (Ōzuchi Kozuchi!)
Date: 12-29-2011, 04:10 PM
Subject: Re: Yay!
Really sorry, I've been having some really bad problems at home.
My video card in my laptop broke, so in order to go online I have to walk to the Library which is about an hours walk. I'm shipping it out first thing tomorrow. C:

From: LadyAri13 (Seeker)
Date: 11-26-2011, 05:44 PM
Subject: Re: Blue/purple wig
I wasnt rude. So dont threaten me. Im just super concerned about being burned like most people r on here. And I didnt know u dont have transportation :-( not that your personal life is any of my business, but explaining things would certainly help.

From: Miyuki Tenno (Ōzuchi Kozuchi!) Date: 11-26-2011, 01:37 PM Subject: Re: Blue/purple wig
If you're going to be rude about it I'm seriously just about to send you a refund and I'll sell it to someone else. You're not the only one who wants it, I just got lazy with selling it. I do not have a car, I can only go to the post office when my dad goes. I was patient with your payments now that took you a month, now please just chill out.

~Note:I dont hav the one I sent here but basically I demanded the wig or a refund as more than enough time had passed. I called her out.

From: Miyuki Tenno (Ōzuchi Kozuchi!) Date: 11-25-2011, 06:26 PM Subject: Re: Blue/purple wig
Yeah I promise I will be sending it soon!

From: Miyuki Tenno (Ōzuchi Kozuchi!)Date: 11-24-2011, 01:12 AM Subject: Re: Blue/purple wig
No I haven't, I'm sorry. It's been really busy around here. But don't worry I am going to ship it! Probably sometime this weekend after thanksgiving.

From: Miyuki Tenno (Ōzuchi Kozuchi!)Date: 11-04-2011, 04:47 PMSubject: Re: Blue/purple wig
Alright. I am going to try and make it to the post office before work today. If not I should be able to tomorrow. Thanks for your purchase!"
__________________
Nyah ~ http://.facebook.com/BlackMoonCosplay

Last edited by LadyAri13 : 02-05-2012 at 05:48 AM. Reason: Edited for random asterisks that appeared when I copied this from notepad
LadyAri13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2012, 01:04 PM   #26
Miyuki Tenno
Ōzuchi Kozuchi!
 
Miyuki Tenno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyAri13 View Post
Ok I hav no desire for this thread to b closed so can everyone just please act like adults? Jeez.
I dont know if Miyuki is her Facebook name.
As far as my messages, no they were not rude. In fact the only one u ever had a problem with was the one that I demanded a refund or the item. It was at that point that u ignored me for quite some time as I said. I got no further response from u until u started selling here again. And I want to point out that u were able to ship out items from ebay sales around the time u were telling me u had no ride. As far as tracking goes i requested it and demanded it n that one letter and the only thing u said about it was that u always use it.U never once asked for me to pay an additional fee for tracking. I wish I had saved all of the messages but I didnt start doing so until I figured out that I prolly wouldnt ever c the wig.
So u mentioned n the comments before u deleted the ads that u had proof that u sent it. I have yet to c it. If u can prove it was mailed then y not email that to me as I requested? Id b happy to say u did. I have made plenty of ebay sales and I keep proof of every package sent from the post office for a minimum of 1 year just in case a buyer claims something crazy. I add delivery confirmation, which is only like $1.70 or something (been a while since I did it). Id whip that out n a second if a claim was made against me. And its only good customer service that since YOU neglected to protect either one of us by shipping an item with no tracking, during a time of year that u say things were being lost or stolen, that u shud issue me a refund. I buy on coscom (and previously ebay) all the time, and have had nothing but pleasant experiences with people here except this one, y wud I waste all this time and energy if I had gotten it when I could easily get another just like it on ebay? And yes we did discuss a plan or else y would I think I was on one. Ive used a plan for almost every item Ive purchsed here. But since u say u share this account how can I even b sure who I was really talking to.
Additionally paypal only offers buyer protection when u send payment as goods or for an ebay purchase in a single transaction. To my memory u had me send it as a gift to avoid fees like a lot of sellers here. And even if I had sent it as goods each transaction is considered seperate one by paypal so I wouldve had to open claims for each one since paypal wouldnt go after a total sum of payments made. And other buyers need to b aware of this in general. I no longer send payments as gifts. I even offer to pay the fees if I hav to. At least I can go after the $ that way if something like this happens. And believe u me, I contacted paypal multiple times trying to resolve this before leaving u bad feedback. Btw, u never once actually messaged me saying it had shipped, u only said u were 'going to' ship it.
My intent by posting here and leaving feedback was to resolve my situation by getting a refund or the item and to educate others. Not to argue or watever. But I believe that using the 'Im not responsible for it after Ive shipped it' thing when u clearly said to me that u wud use tracking (without asking for more funds), is just bad all the way around. I dont appreciate being taken advantage of. I cant speak for anyone else but personally Id b happy to let this go and edit the feedback I left u if u would take care of this matter.
First of all, there is no reason why you need to know my facebook name, I have already received positive feedback from people on Otaku Classified so the people there already know I'm not a scammer.

Just because it took me awhile to ship the item doesn't mean I didn't ship it. My dad is disabled, so yeah I can't get to the post office sometimes if you want to get serious about it. Things aren't all lollipops and flowers here. I get to go to the post office when my dad feels like taking me.

Also, if you actually did find my eBay that's great, did you see all the positive feedback from the people I sold to then? There's no one person out of the 75 that have said they haven't gotten their items.

Yeah I usually pay for tracking but only if the item is over $50 or the other person pays for it. Sometimes I'll do it if the person sounds fishy but other than that I don't like spending another $1 on top of shipping charges, packaging, and gas. Shipping your wig cost me about $8 so I just didn't feel like spending more money because I paid $40 for the wig off eBay.

I mean, you don't have any proof that you didn't get the item, just as I have no proof I sent it. And yeah I'm sure you're telling the truth but why does that mean I didn't send it? How many times do I have to tell you packages get stolen all the time. I really have no control of that. I had a few of my packages stolen around Christmas, yeah I was pissed about it but I didn't blame the seller because I know it's not their fault so all I could do was contact the police about it.

And no, there wasn't a payment plan decided. I remember this clearly because I was very surprised when you messaged me saying we had made one. Also, no I did not tell you to send it as a gift. I NEVER ask people to send their money as a gift. I didn't even know you were sending money in the first place so don't even try to accuse me of that when you yourself don't remember if I did or not.

Also, in the message under this one, I even offered you a refund since you were being impatient. And no, that wasn't a threat, I was just simply letting you know if you can't wait until I can ship it that I can just sell it to someone else and give your money back. Yeah, that really shows I'm a scammer.
Miyuki Tenno is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2012, 07:49 PM   #27
LadyAri13
Seeker
 
LadyAri13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 55
I dont hav any interest n your facebook, i was answering the question of another poster. And all I said about your ebay was that you WERE shipping packages at the same time that you were telling me you COULDNT. So saying now that your family has some unfortunate problems doesnt do a bit of good. Your feedback on ebay being positive just tells me that they got their stuff and I didnt around the same time period. And plus they have buyer protection with ebay and paypal while coscom does nothing but post disclaimers. So its not suprising they r all happy and we dont seem to b able to resolve a thing. This site could care less apparantly how people do business. Like I said before, as u can read above in your message that I quoted, u told me that u were going to ship it with tracking so that is what i expected. I got neither a number nor affirmation that u shipped it. Now u r changing that to say u DONT put tracking on everything but n your mesage to me u said u DID. And if u call what you said in that message 'an offer to give me a refund' then u and I have very different ideas of what it means to both offer and to threaten. And it was ME who gave U the choice of doing one or the other; and yes I demanded u do one of the 2 cuz I had waited long enough and needed time and that $ back if I were to get that wig elsewhere on time for the cosplay i never got to do. Also u said previously n the comments on the listings u removed and n this thread that u DID have proof that u had shipped my wig. Now u say u DONT. I list my facts right here where u can c them, u keep changing yours. I hav nothing to gain by perpetuating this tiresome argument other than the continued hope of a refund for an item I did not recieve. Had u been communicative and forthcoming instead of being rude and ignoring me then mayb things would have been different. But u left me no other alternative than to take my complaints public for all to c. I got no response from u until i did so and it was only n the form of comments on your ads and posts here. No apology, no refund, no email with proof that u shipped the wig. Nothing. And I would MUCH rather have had the wig.
__________________
Nyah ~ http://.facebook.com/BlackMoonCosplay

Last edited by LadyAri13 : 02-05-2012 at 07:52 PM.
LadyAri13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2012, 09:21 PM   #28
JasonTerror
Jei-Cos
 
JasonTerror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 9,152
i have a great idea for you miyuki..why dont you be smart like the other scammers on here and stop posting on the thread and digging yourself a deeper hole. changing your storys as LadyAri13 has mentioned, only shows people that your a liar. you dont help youself by changing "facts" about the transaction. and i am still laughing that i said to tell me how i was scamming you as you stated very clearly, but yet you posted after that and STILL had nothing. get your stories straight before you post. think about what your saying before you type it out.

o also, i feel i need to say this..you say that i must be less educated then you because i misspell sometimes or whatever. did it ever accure to you that maybe i missed a letter on accident? or that maybe i just dont capitolize cuz (and shorten certain words like cuz) i feel like it, not because i cant spell them? just so you know, i was asked to be in all honors classes and refused to be in them because they werent a challange to me.
also, say things like math..i was in a low math class, not cuz i was dumb, just cuz i didnt care. i didnt take any notes in that class, didnt do ANY homework or daily schoolwork, yet passed every test with a B+ or higher. and, in 9th grade i was doing my exs trig homework cuz she didnt understand some of it. so before you go and say im uneducated maybe you should find out either i really am or not. sorry, just thought id put that out there.
__________________
こんにちは、私の名前はジェイミーです
バイバイ、人形!!
Cosplay DA Regular DA
Tumblr
Commissions Here
Akicon 2014 (so far):
-OC (Original Series)
-Akaito (Vocaloid)

WIP
-Yui Hirasawa (K-On!)
-Yui Hirasawa (Attack On K-On!)
-Hanji (Attack On Titan)
-Takamina (AKB0048)
-Nepgear (Hyperdimension Neptunia)
-Link (Zelda: OOT)
-Miku (Vocaloid, Galaxy Girls [fan models])


Dream cosplays for now:
-Tsuruya-san (Haruhi Suzumiya)
-Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star)

Last edited by JasonTerror : 02-05-2012 at 09:34 PM.
JasonTerror is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2012, 10:06 PM   #29
Miyuki Tenno
Ōzuchi Kozuchi!
 
Miyuki Tenno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonTerror View Post
i have a great idea for you miyuki..why dont you be smart like the other scammers on here and stop posting on the thread and digging yourself a deeper hole. changing your storys as LadyAri13 has mentioned, only shows people that your a liar. you dont help youself by changing "facts" about the transaction. and i am still laughing that i said to tell me how i was scamming you as you stated very clearly, but yet you posted after that and STILL had nothing. get your stories straight before you post. think about what your saying before you type it out.

o also, i feel i need to say this..you say that i must be less educated then you because i misspell sometimes or whatever. did it ever accure to you that maybe i missed a letter on accident? or that maybe i just dont capitolize cuz (and shorten certain words like cuz) i feel like it, not because i cant spell them? just so you know, i was asked to be in all honors classes and refused to be in them because they werent a challange to me.
also, say things like math..i was in a low math class, not cuz i was dumb, just cuz i didnt care. i didnt take any notes in that class, didnt do ANY homework or daily schoolwork, yet passed every test with a B+ or higher. and, in 9th grade i was doing my exs trig homework cuz she didnt understand some of it. so before you go and say im uneducated maybe you should find out either i really am or not. sorry, just thought id put that out there.
Okay seriously, what story did I change? Everything I have said has matched up because it's the truth. Honestly, I don't really care what you have to say anymore because you're not apart of this. Can you just go away? I'm tired of have you read your grammar, it's giving me a headache.

Honestly, I wouldn't be proud of not caring. The way you type makes you come off as an idiot and I don't take you seriously because of that. If you choose to use the internet maybe you should choose to do so as an adult and not a 12 year old boy. Wait, I think a 12 year can even spell better than you. If you choose to reply to this please do so with proper grammar and maybe I'll take you seriously.

Also, I told you I don't want to talk to you anymore. You're more butt hurt and nothing even happened to you. You sent the wrong game and I sent it back. You got your money back. I know you knew I wanted that game because you charged me more money than Crisis Core was even listed for.
Miyuki Tenno is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2012, 10:14 PM   #30
Miyuki Tenno
Ōzuchi Kozuchi!
 
Miyuki Tenno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyAri13 View Post
I dont hav any interest n your facebook, i was answering the question of another poster. And all I said about your ebay was that you WERE shipping packages at the same time that you were telling me you COULDNT. So saying now that your family has some unfortunate problems doesnt do a bit of good. Your feedback on ebay being positive just tells me that they got their stuff and I didnt around the same time period. And plus they have buyer protection with ebay and paypal while coscom does nothing but post disclaimers. So its not suprising they r all happy and we dont seem to b able to resolve a thing. This site could care less apparantly how people do business. Like I said before, as u can read above in your message that I quoted, u told me that u were going to ship it with tracking so that is what i expected. I got neither a number nor affirmation that u shipped it. Now u r changing that to say u DONT put tracking on everything but n your mesage to me u said u DID. And if u call what you said in that message 'an offer to give me a refund' then u and I have very different ideas of what it means to both offer and to threaten. And it was ME who gave U the choice of doing one or the other; and yes I demanded u do one of the 2 cuz I had waited long enough and needed time and that $ back if I were to get that wig elsewhere on time for the cosplay i never got to do. Also u said previously n the comments on the listings u removed and n this thread that u DID have proof that u had shipped my wig. Now u say u DONT. I list my facts right here where u can c them, u keep changing yours. I hav nothing to gain by perpetuating this tiresome argument other than the continued hope of a refund for an item I did not recieve. Had u been communicative and forthcoming instead of being rude and ignoring me then mayb things would have been different. But u left me no other alternative than to take my complaints public for all to c. I got no response from u until i did so and it was only n the form of comments on your ads and posts here. No apology, no refund, no email with proof that u shipped the wig. Nothing. And I would MUCH rather have had the wig.
I'm sorry you didn't get the wig but I did ship it. There's really nothing else I can do about this situation. Honestly, I'm tired of this disagreement because really there's no solution. I wish things were different but they're not and I do apologize. I'm just going to stick to eBay from now on because I don't seem to have any problems there. Also I think me even sticking around for this shows something. If I was a scammer I would have just ignored this and deleted my account. But no.

Again I'm sorry, but I'm really sick of this fighting when neither of us have proof of anything.
Miyuki Tenno is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:03 AM.


Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.