Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Introductions

Unread 11-04-2002, 05:02 PM   #1
Violence Fight

Er...Um..kinda..um...blah..

Allow me to start off with a hearty "Aloha" from the bowels of the midwest.

Now that thats over, I suppose I should get the introduction out of the way. The name is Violence Fight, Some kids call me Rob, Some lucky heads may know me as Seimorok(Seim, Seimo)666 CAV Crew. Allow me to start off by saying that do not cosplay, however for some reason it peaks my interest. Its a funny sort of thing that I can't help but look at if I see it in the magazines or something to that extent. I have never been to a "Con", although if I ever got my lazy a-er..well I donno what the rules around here on cursin' are, so I'll steer clear from that word for now-anyway, if I ever got a car I'm sure I'd try to find one. Either way, its nice to me y'all, and I'm sure you'll um...see me...somewhere..on here..

Yeh, im a dork..so let me list off a current list of faves:

Anime Series-Ranma
Movie-Transformers(any who does not agree this movie rules..shall die..period. No talking your way out of it either, just accept death and move on)
Band-Tool
MCs-Copywrite78, Atmosphere(SLUG), Chino XL, and Cage
Music-Hip Hop, Metal, Punk
Game-CvS2, SFA3, SF3, KOF'99, GGX

Eh..that sums it up...one more thing tho'. I have radical veiws, if you get offended by anything I say, I'm sorry, its just me. Deal.

Seimorok666
Crushin'
Annoying
Villians
Crew.
314-636

"Wouldn't catch me half steppin' if I lost both feet!"

Strictly Violence
Violence Fight is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 11-04-2002, 05:30 PM   #2
ryuichi fangirl
Taryn + bacon = OTP

...yer not a dork...yer perfectly normal...nice to meet you!
ryuichi fangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-04-2002, 06:18 PM   #3
Celine
Remember me?

*drives up with the welcoming wagon* Er, cart? wagon? ...dangit, Ayaka, what was it? I'm too lazy to check ^_^;;;

Anyway, welcome! Have fun on the boards. ^_^ *gives cookies* Hmm... maybe you can offer different perspectives on things as a non-cosplayer. And, maybe we'll be able to lure you in to the evil world of conventions!
Celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-04-2002, 06:26 PM   #4
Violence Fight

Honestly, I'm here becuase im bored, slightly interested, and find message boards often entertaining..

Strictly Violence
Unread 11-04-2002, 06:32 PM   #5
KuroBara
dog of the military

>Movie-Transformers(any who does not agree this movie rules..shall die..period. No talking your way out of it either, just accept death and move on)

Oh my...there's 2 of you in this world. Great, "The Touch" just got stuck in my head.

Welcome, may this forum ease your boredom.
Unread 11-04-2002, 06:37 PM   #6
Violence Fight

YOU GOT THE TOUCH! YOU GOT THE POWER!

haha...

Strictly Violence
Unread 11-04-2002, 06:53 PM   #7
KuroBara
dog of the military

WHEN ALL HELL'S BREAKING LOOSE...can't remember the rest of the words...YOU GOT THE TOUCH!

Lol, last year that was the first movie my anime / sci-fi club showed. So very 80's.
Unread 11-04-2002, 06:59 PM   #8
Ayaka
Ralph the Wonder Llama

Welcome to the board! *gives chocolate mushroom* We'll try to keep you entertained . . . what should I call you for short, Violence, or Fight? VF? lol. How about I call you Bob? (When all else fails, call them Bob.)

And I don't know whether it's a cart or a wagon, I think I said cart, Celine . . . it's a welcome wagon-cart . . . umm . . . we'll call *it* Bob too.

(DISCLAIMER : Ayaka would like to apologize for the complete lack of sanity in this post, and blames it on illness.)
Unread 11-04-2002, 07:14 PM   #9
Mei Lan Chang
Its a "shoulder massager"

Welcome to the board. -stares at sig-

here, have a pink bunny. Please...don't...be...violent with it.
Unread 11-04-2002, 08:16 PM   #10
Violence Fight

haha, Well some other boards call me VF for short, doesn't matter what you call me, so that'll work.Violent with bunnies? Naw, I'm actually quite harmless, unless your on the other end of a Microphone or your Piss me off...then well..you die.

Yep, nothing flashy. Just Death.
Enjoy! ^_^...

(Dear god, Im doing the faces now..)

as for Transformers the Movie being 80's..I'm still attempting to learn the theme song by ear on my Gitfiddle(Guitar for those not fluent in Rob-speak). 80's hair metal soloing ROCKS!

Strictly Violence
Unread 11-04-2002, 08:17 PM   #11
Violence Fight

haha, Well some other boards call me VF for short, doesn't matter what you call me, so that'll work.Violent with bunnies? Naw, I'm actually quite harmless, unless your on the other end of a Microphone or your Piss me off...then well..you die.

Yep, nothing flashy. Just Death.
Enjoy! ^_^...
(Oh yeah..It was a toss up between Kyo and Iori fighting, or this one I came across of Kim Kaphwan and Robert Garcia going at it..both were cool)

(Dear god, Im doing the faces now..)

as for Transformers the Movie being 80's..I'm still attempting to learn the theme song by ear on my Gitfiddle(Guitar for those not fluent in Rob-speak). 80's hair metal soloing ROCKS!

Strictly Violence
Unread 11-04-2002, 08:51 PM   #12
Radical Urd
Good to be Back

HI DAN!! Okay first off your thingy umm the thingy with Iori is super mega ultra fly cauze I LUV Iori. Also I love Tool my favorite song is of course Sober cauze its mega fly. They call me Demonica at skool cauz I look gothic lolita so I can understand the 666 thing. But welcome to the list! Hope you like it here!
Radical Urd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-05-2002, 06:54 AM   #13
Violence Fight

the 666 thing is partially me being a prick. I hate going to a spot with a buncha peices(Eh...Graffiti Art..See Here) and seeing some idiot with a spraycan write "ICP 666" or some random stupid thing to that nature in a color. So, I went added, modified some things, and on my handstyle(Think..Signature..but flashier), I added a pentagram at the infront of my S, and a 666 at the end of it.

For the record, incase anyone wants to know..I'm agnostic..and I DON'T worship the devil..I just enjoy being a prick sometimes.

back to the topic tho, Tool is great. Saw'em live and it was like a religious experience. Sober is a good song, my favorite is "Eulogy" though. Iori is great...especially with an Ex-groove in Capvs.SNK2 so I can perform the dreaded "OH SH*T!" combo..Deriven from the fact that when the last part connects(Normally a Maiden Masher SDM/Level3 move), the opponent yells "OH SH*T!" then dies.

one more thing..Where my St. Louis heads at? Can't tell me theres no Missourians around here..

Strictly Violence