Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Unread 07-04-2012, 01:02 PM   #271
WumpaFruit

I sometimes go to AM depending on who's going. But I'm in northern Illinois so I usually stick to ACen. Kollision con. Wizard World and so on. I sooo wish I could go to Anime Midwest as I had intended. I have to miss it for work. ;A;
WumpaFruit is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-04-2012, 09:50 PM   #272
San the Red Fox

Hey everyone!
I'm setting up a welcome home party for a fellow cosplayer. And it will be in Racine county, and on August 10th. The time will be from 3:30pm to 8:45pm. and I will update where the place will be. Wondering if anyone would like to come to the welcome home Party. And yes, you can wear cosplay if you'd like. There will be foods and drinks there.
And of course, cake!
or
262-757-3599 (in USA)

San the Red Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2012, 10:38 PM   #273
TheCosplayFox
What the hell?

I might be up to coming depending on where it is and if I'm free. I'd recommend making some sort of a Facebook page for this to let people know about it and keep track of who all is coming etc etc.
TheCosplayFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2012, 10:48 PM   #274
San the Red Fox

I actually plan to, but wanted to ask you guys first.
or
262-757-3599 (in USA)

Unread 07-06-2012, 12:50 AM   #275
San the Red Fox

so here's the page on facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/welcomehomestaci
or
262-757-3599 (in USA)

Unread 07-06-2012, 10:21 AM   #276
Krazer

Hey, hey, hey. New to this whole thing and just wondering if anything actually happens in this state. I'm in the Duluth/Superior section of WI and MN. Pretty crazy. I'd be pretty interested in joining some kind of group as I'm pretty chicken to try anything new by myself.
Krazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2012, 07:33 PM   #278
Kittymax97

Thumbs up

i live in platteville WI too!
Kittymax97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2012, 11:01 AM   #279
chiagirl
Sheena Cosplayer

Well Geek.kon is coming up (Sept. 7-9). Who's all going and what cosplays is everyone bringing?
chiagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-24-2012, 01:42 PM   #280
San the Red Fox

sadly i can't go, i don't have the money. and I'm preparing to move soon
or
262-757-3599 (in USA)

Unread 08-26-2012, 11:10 PM   #281
serenitybunny87
Neo Queen Serenity

I am from Lake Villa IL

I am from lake Villa illinois which is 10 minutes from the boarder of Wiscons and Illinois. I am looking from some cosplayers who are interested in cosplaying the senshi with me. I am excited to get back to the cosplay world. I have been away for far too long and Was feeling like that I have lost touch in this community.
serenitybunny87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2012, 12:16 PM   #282
TheCosplayFox
What the hell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenitybunny87 View Post
I am from lake Villa illinois which is 10 minutes from the boarder of Wiscons and Illinois. I am looking from some cosplayers who are interested in cosplaying the senshi with me. I am excited to get back to the cosplay world. I have been away for far too long and Was feeling like that I have lost touch in this community.
By senshi do you mean the sailor senshi? If so I'd love to I've already done eternal saturn and I plan to eventually do eternal moon and possibly a few other versions of the scouts since I really just like making their outfits and wearing them their so pretty lol.

If your interested just message me on here or on DA and we can talk about it or see if we'd be going to any of the same cons in the future. I'm always up for making new local cosplay friends so if anyone else wants to add me on DA feel free to.

http://thecosplayfox.deviantart.com/
TheCosplayFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2012, 09:15 PM   #283
serenitybunny87
Neo Queen Serenity

Yes I do mean sailor senshi , really oh my god your are so awesome. I have played Sailor Saturn before and I love her character. We so should get together to collabrate together. I have played Mercury, Chibisua, Saturn, all versions of sailor moon and the royalty. I love to make the ofits as well they are a lot of fun but a lot of work lol . I have not done it in 4 years so I will be a little rusty but it is okay. I will message you with more infor for sure, spread the word if you know anyone. I also posted a thread looking for cosplayers close by.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCosplayFox View Post
By senshi do you mean the sailor senshi? If so I'd love to I've already done eternal saturn and I plan to eventually do eternal moon and possibly a few other versions of the scouts since I really just like making their outfits and wearing them their so pretty lol.

If your interested just message me on here or on DA and we can talk about it or see if we'd be going to any of the same cons in the future. I'm always up for making new local cosplay friends so if anyone else wants to add me on DA feel free to.

http://thecosplayfox.deviantart.com/
serenitybunny87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2012, 01:11 PM   #284
Redheadedshame

Haaaii! ^^ I live in Appleton Wisconsin! ^^ the only Con I normally attend is Acen but Im thinking about stopping by kittsune con this year not sure though. Glad to know I'm not the the only one out there though
Unread 08-30-2012, 04:46 PM   #285
Hetaliarussia98

*pops out from behind box* I live in madison,wisconsin....but i have never been to a con or anything
Hetaliarussia98 is offline   Reply With Quote