- http://i.imgur.com/bgsXlx2.jpg
- http://i.imgur.com/Qefi4Wk.png

Pictures of the costume received:
- http://i.imgur.com/8fuLNUM.jpg
- http://i.imgur.com/VvftC3h.jpg
- http://i.imgur.com/rZjSaeB.jpg
- http://i.imgur.com/vWvtuzZ.jpg

Score chart:
- Quality (Fabric, how well cosplay was sewn/Not rushed) - (10/10)
- Durability (How well cosplay holds up being worn) - (10/10)
- Symmetry (How well everything lines up evenly) - (10/10)
- Accuracy (How well the colors/designs match up to the costume desired) - (9/10)
- Original Price Agreement (How much the cost of the costume would be) - (8/10)
- Met First Deadline (Did I get the costume on my original due date?) - (5/10)
- Met Convention Deadline (Did I get the costume on time for the convention?) - (10/10)
- Contact (Updates from this commissioner) - (9/10)
- Attitude (How pleasant the commissioner was to talk to) - (10/10)
- Shipping (Price and how well it was packaged) - (10/10)

Total Score: (91/100)

If a convention deadline is missed: (NA)

- Arrival (When the costume actually was obtained in hand) - NA
- Compensation (What the commissioner did to right the wrong) - NA

Comments:
- Quality - Quality of this costume was amazing. The stitching was greatly detailed, especially on the boots.
- Durability - I never had any cosplay malfunctions with it. The top did fall and I had to keep catching it at times, but my chest is still growing, so I planned in advance to make it a tad bit bigger. All my call.
- Symmetry - Everything looks pretty mirrored where they should be.
- Accuracy - The color and designs were spot on. The only downside with the accuracy was the headband. It looks great though!
- Original Price Agreement - Price is always a tough thing to judge, especially in a very high numbered range, but in this case, normally with this amount I paid for it, I would have given it about a 5. (Since I am super cautious about commissioners now) The quality definitely made it worth it's tag.
- Met First Deadline - Now, this, I will claim part fault for, since it was a short deadline. The other part, I won't because she did agree to getting it to me on my first date listed. Wasn't long after that that I got the costume.
- Met Convention Deadline - Made it with a few weeks to spare. No complaints at all.
- Contact - She had great contact in keeping me informed on what she was doing. She didn't just jump into doing something without asking me. This made the costume far more to my liking, since I knew what to expect.
- Attitude - While I felt like I was being a pain, since I had concerns about the size of the headband, I was worried she would have a slight bit of spite to me, since I figured it to being too small. She didn't show that at all to me. She seemed very sure of herself and her skills, and it made my trust in her a lot better.
- Shipping - Shipping cost was 17 dollars, which was very reasonable to me. The box was well packaged. Boots were stuffed. Everything was professionally placed and secured.

Verdict:
- UniqueCreator came to me one day, hoping to "restore my faith" in commissioners. I am very pleased to say, she did. I was seriously off the deep end with everything that has been going on with commissioners lately, but she outright told me she wanted to make this happen, and make me happy. When I had concerns over the headband size, she fixed it post-haste. When she had an idea on how to attack an obstacle, she proposed it to me before engaging, to gather my opinion. I asked for the bag to be usable, and she made it happen. In fact, I used it all weekend as my main bag to storing things. There really isn't anything else to say, other than I would definitely commission with her again. She has been my greatest experience with commissioners yet. I will be back.

Cosplay 1: Sailor Venus (Commissioner failed to make 4 month deadline)
Update: August 10th.... still nothing.

Reality: Recycled or no cosplay at all. Got to love commissioning! Thanks everyone!! Serious thanks to Dulcinea, who actually made the deadline for the accessories far in advance and of outstanding quality. Sucks they won't be used.
Larcenciel is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-31-2014, 08:43 AM   #2
Lycoris Ousa
sleepy kitty

Great commissioner work with her before, glad to see she's keeping it up.

*Con list*
AWA - 2014
Momo Con - 2014
Dragon*Con - 2014
Lycoris Ousa is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2014, 09:10 AM   #3
Crystalsetsuna
Crazy Beardie Lady

i'm currently working with her, and it seems we're having troubles...did she not contact you much, if at all, when you commissioned her for work?
Crystalsetsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2014, 11:36 AM   #4
Larcenciel
Seeking Misuzu Kamio.

I think she contacted me once on her own, but I contacted her the other times. She was pretty prompt in her responses. I hope everything ends up turning out well. >_o

Cosplay 1: Sailor Venus (Commissioner failed to make 4 month deadline)
Update: August 10th.... still nothing.

Reality: Recycled or no cosplay at all. Got to love commissioning! Thanks everyone!! Serious thanks to Dulcinea, who actually made the deadline for the accessories far in advance and of outstanding quality. Sucks they won't be used.
Larcenciel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2014, 12:07 PM   #5
ScaryMissMerry

I've commissioned from her before! She does excellent work, and literally has the patience of the gods! I've never had problems before and she seems to keep in constant contact unless something happened; still, I'm not one to constantly message after I've paid my first half payments because I want commissioners to have time to do their work and not feel rushed. Maybe that's just me though?

Momocon 2015
Kiyotaka Ishimaru / ??? / ???

2015 Potential Cosplays
-Komaru Naegi (Dangan Ronpa: Another Episode)
-Gaius (Fire Emblem)
-Nora Valkyrie {RWBunnY design} (RWBY)
-Agent Texas (Red vs. Blue)
ScaryMissMerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2014, 02:50 PM   #6
Crystalsetsuna
Crazy Beardie Lady

well we got the issue fixed, but it just doesn't feel like good communication and i dunno if it's just me...the most i can wait is nearly two weeks without a message before i pm her..and then it's usually very short and just to the point...sometimes she doesn't answer questions i ask.
Crystalsetsuna is offline   Reply With Quote