Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Commissioner Review

Unread 05-25-2012, 07:28 AM   #31
t00tsypop

Yea my con that I orgi Amy order it for is Comen up soon aswell. They need to have a better response time. This ounce a month thing is annoying
- friday; archer from Dragons crown
- saturday; escha from atelier escha and logy

facebook
t00tsypop is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-27-2012, 04:21 AM   #32
fantasyzheavenz
Sasuke

let me get this straight. impness is not associated with wtf.blackmarket.tk ? why is she still promoting them? and WHY is she still acting like they do. I HAVE NOT GOTTEN A SINGLE F****** response from her or any sort of pictures even though i msg her 3 times already.the due date has already passed. SHE IS ONE OF THEM @!!!!
fantasyzheavenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2012, 04:30 AM   #33
fantasyzheavenz
Sasuke

and what i mean by promoting is that on the transaction it said the company name is : wtf.blackmartket.tk in paypal.
Unread 05-27-2012, 07:06 AM   #34
angelbabycakes
Scorchcake

No, the information that t00tsypop posted was of someone else that isn't associated with this company. I wanted to clear that up becuase I know for sure this other person isn't. We were talking about someone else.
angelbabycakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2012, 08:44 AM   #35
mixaka
Granter of wishes

If you have sent blackmarket or anyone associated with them money in the last 45 days go to paypal right NOW and file a claim to get your money back. If you don't, you will end up with no money and no costume. Don't listen to or believe ANYTHING they say.
mixaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2012, 04:13 PM   #36
fantasyzheavenz
Sasuke

ah ok sorry. and my limit is passed 60 days.. so paypal and the bank unable to fix
Unread 05-28-2012, 01:19 PM   #37
StHoly

any news? i didn't get any.. my con is next week (a-kon)...

OniCon X (Galveston)
Summoner Yuna FFX
Tifa Lockhart FFVII AC
Ikki Con 2013 (Austin)
Summoner Yuna FFX
Tifa Lockhart FFVIIAC
Esther Blanchett Empire Version Trinity Blood
Anime Matsuri 2014 (Houston)
Gunner Yuna FFX-2
Summoner Yuna FFX
StHoly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2012, 08:01 AM   #38
mixaka
Granter of wishes

Clearly, no one is ever getting their costumes. I have been told my costume is ready to ship since summer of 2011. Nothing has been shipped and no matter how many times I say to send whatever is ready, nothing ships and they ignore any questions about why (that is when they even bother responding at all.....seems to be about 1 email every 3 months at this point). But everything they say is a lie. If you are expecting them to send you anything at this point you are fooling yourselves. You aren't getting anything.

They have our money and they know it or else they would at the very least try to defend their actions but they don't cause they know they don't have to do shit at this point, so that is exactly what they do. How often did they respond to you before the paypal deadline passed? And how often do they respond now? What pisses me off the most is that is (and/or was) a supposedly a well know cosplay group in the Philippines, yet they are able to get away with things like this. I wonder if they treat their local customers the same way international customers are treated? My guess is locals actually get what they pay for while our projects are forgotten.

Also, someone mentioned they are still trying to gather business? Are they advertising somewhere? If you see them advertising, please warn people. No one should be sending these people money....for anything.

Last edited by mixaka : 05-29-2012 at 08:12 AM.
Unread 05-29-2012, 08:15 AM   #39
angelbabycakes
Scorchcake

From what I know, they've trashed their name in the Philippines...which is probably why they are doing business internationally. None of us know anything about them. What I don't get is, I've ordered from them multiple times...and at least gotten my cosplays, even though they were late.

My advice is to send a written letter to them demanding they send products or a refund. This is the beginning stages of suing someone. They have a certain time to either send a refund or the products. If they don't, then a legal case can begin, which a lawyer then gets involved. I was scammed out of quite a bit of money, so I have reason to want to take it further. If anyone else wants to do so, we can join together and form a class action lawsuit.
Unread 05-29-2012, 08:55 AM   #40
mixaka
Granter of wishes

Maybe the fact that we don't know anything about them is the problem. When the group split, all of a sudden no one felt they needed to take responsibility for anything. That's not how a business works. Anyone who was part of the group at the time we sent payments last year has a responsibility to assist us. I only have 3 names, Noel Catilo (artist), Andro Villanueva (caretaker of the building) and Dean Angela Sy (apparently the 'contact' person.....). The only email that gets a response is decyboom@hotmail.com which is Dean's email. I used to be able to contact Noel via FB, but he created a new account. Then I found the new account and think he ditched that one and created a third one that I have yet to find. Clearly shows how much they care.

I'd like to know who this Impess is who is apparently still recruiting and taking money for the the group and also who TeL is as she was their recruiter back when I made my payment but then stopped any form of contact.

Would you file the suit in the Philippines? The US? I'm happy to help however I can. Do you happen to have their address? If so, I'll send a registered letter tomorrow.

Also, I live in Asia. I will be moving in July and have given them an ultimatum to ship my stuff or I will be visiting them in person during my August vacation assuming I can get the address. I don't believe my costume will be shipped so I suspect I will be visiting the Philippines this summer. Not that their actions have left me with a positive image of their country and it's people. I suspect I will quickly move onto Malaysia after hopefully picking up my costume.
Unread 05-30-2012, 02:15 AM   #41
Amaya
Ovarian Cancer Survivor

Hello everyone,
I'm actually not involved in any of what is going on. I'm just posting because all three of you (Mixaka, Angelbabycakes and St.Holy) I have ALWAYS seen posting in the scamming threads and just wanted to say how SORRY i am about how many times you have been ripped off. I know my words can't fix anything, but I am seriously appalled at how many times you three have been scammed (I could be mistaken though. If I am I apologize). I just can't believe it...I am so sorry.

Just how many times have you three been ripped off anyway, if you don't mind me asking?
I've only been ripped off once, but after that things have been going very well for me.

You poor things just seem to have some really bad luck XD I just feel so bad for you guys! I just want to give you all a big hug!

Please check out my Facebook page!
https://www.facebook.com/nightraincosplay

Ohayocon 2015

Asuka Plugsuit (Evangelion 3.33)- 100%
Goddess Purple Heart (Hyperdimention Neptunia)- 70%
Baby Doll (Sucker Punch)- 90%
Poison Ivy (Batman)- 0%
Ashe the Frost Archer (League of Legends)- 90%

Last edited by Amaya : 05-30-2012 at 02:19 AM.
Amaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2012, 04:38 AM   #42
mixaka
Granter of wishes

Actually, this is my first time being scammed. And, the only reason it happened, was because I was shown pictures of my complete costume and props after threatening to file a paypal claim right before the deadline. The only thing missing were a pair boots. After seeing the pictures, and really liking what I saw, I assumed things were good and paid their requested shipping fee. But nothing was shipped. They provided a nice laundry list of excuses, but they have had my costume for a year at this point and never bothered to ship it. I can only assume they never will as they are clearly all horrible people.
Unread 05-30-2012, 11:35 AM   #43
StHoly

it is my 2nd time being scammed.
first one was catnip cookie who scammed my $600.. even though i got my costumes, it was a total ripped off...

now i didn't get anything at all..

OniCon X (Galveston)
Summoner Yuna FFX
Tifa Lockhart FFVII AC
Ikki Con 2013 (Austin)
Summoner Yuna FFX
Tifa Lockhart FFVIIAC
Esther Blanchett Empire Version Trinity Blood
Anime Matsuri 2014 (Houston)
Gunner Yuna FFX-2
Summoner Yuna FFX
StHoly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2012, 04:54 PM   #44
angelbabycakes
Scorchcake

I've been scammed...more times now than I care to count, I guess. Sad thing is, I do my research. I get references, I check photos, I talk to past customers, and I check recent reviews. I have gotten my money back more than half the times. I think this is the only account where I haven't gotten it back, eventually, or at least something. I don't know what the problem is. I guess I'm just too nice and understanding about things. :/ Which is sad because my experiences make me want to not cosplay. I have run into some really sweet and amazing commissioners, especially as of late. So I have a restored hope in commissioners in general.

Last edited by angelbabycakes : 05-30-2012 at 04:57 PM.
Unread 05-31-2012, 04:50 AM   #45
t00tsypop

Guessing no one has heard anything yet? Trust me I'm the nicest person you'd meet and I'm. Vary polite and all that but Iv started to lose my nerves with them. Iv started getting nasty with them in my emails. But yes I'll join in with the lawsuit. my commission was my only bday present year ago and it sucks that I havent gotten it.
- friday; archer from Dragons crown
- saturday; escha from atelier escha and logy

facebook
t00tsypop is offline   Reply With Quote