Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Unread 03-06-2012, 04:29 AM   #1
RitsukaUzumaki
Straight as a Rainbow!

Starting a Cosplay Group! ^_^

This thread is for people who want to start a cosplay group.
Me and my girlfriend/friend are in the process of starting one so I'll be the first to reply.

1. Where are you from?
2. What anime(s)/manga(s) are you interested in?
3. What cosplay(s) do you have?
4. What Convention(s) do you attend?
5. Anything else you'd like people to know?

Well I hope everyone finds a group or maybe just one person to cosplay with. (: I know how frustrating it is not to have anyone to cosplay with.
RitsukaUzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-06-2012, 04:46 AM   #2
RitsukaUzumaki
Straight as a Rainbow!

My name is Bri,
But I go by Ritsuka.(Suka for short.)

1. I'm from Sonoma County(Rohnert Park, Petaluma, Santa Rosa, Cloverdale) in Northern California.

2. I love Naruto!! Kuroshitsuji, Hetalia, Death Note, Bleach, Black Bullet, No Game No Life, Chuunibyou demo ga koi shitai! and a lot more!

3. I cosplay as [Kuroshitsuji]Ciel Phantomhive(Ball Gown, Pajamas), Alois Trancy(main), [BlackOps II: Tranzit] Misty, and [Naruto Shippuden] Madara(Pre-Konoha), Deidara, Itachi(ANBU), Menma, and Naruto(School girl).

4. I attend Sac-Anime in Sacramento, CA, Anime ON Display in San Francisco, CA, and FanimeCon in San Jose, CA.

5. I feel as if I can be an out-going person, but can be shy depending on the situation.
Also traveling around Sonoma County or to San Fransisco wouldn't be that hard for me.

Last edited by RitsukaUzumaki : 05-29-2014 at 03:52 PM.
RitsukaUzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2012, 07:33 PM   #3
sora~X3

Heyoooo~!
I'm Alex but everybody calls me Little Baby Len Len Kun -don't ask why XD- or Shota and Sora!

1.I'm from Moreno Valley,California but I visit places such as San Diego,Long Beach,Los Angeles...basically around Southern California and more XD

2. I looooove a lot of anime to list that are of many genre~~~~~ I love Durarara!!,Uta No Prince Sama,Death Note etc. :3 I'm also a yaoi fangirl~~~~ >w>;

3. Ooooof! I cosplay Elizabeth (Black Butler),Izaya Orihara,Psychedelic Izaya,Virus 138 and Shizuo Heiwajima (All from Durarara!!),Sasuke Uchiha,Itachi Uchiha,Konan (All from Naruto) Kagamine Len Spice!,Butterfly On Your Right Shoulder,Magnet (Vocaloid Kagamine Len cosplays~),Hatsune Miku Mr.Music (Vocaloid Hatsune Miku), Kaito Magnet,World Is Mine,Imitation Black,Matryoshka (Vocaloid Kaito) etc.? XD

4. I attend AX (Anime Expo) or ALA (Anime Los Angeles). I'm planning to attend Comic-con this year! X3

5.I'm a derpy person once you get to know me. I'm quite shy and quiet at first but we can get along,don't worry! I also make my cosplays so if you need help,I'd love to help you! Uhm...I'm waaaaay too much of a Vocaloid cosplayer so like if you cosplay from different animes (THANK YOU!) I'd love to join in with you so I'll make new cosplays! XD That's about it...wooot~! 8D

Cosplays Being Done~!

-Panda Hero Gumi: 80%

-Matryoshka Gumi: 10%

-Kagamine Len VOCALOID Original Ver.: 90%

-Psychedelic Izaya: 50%

Currently seeking cosplay dancers around SoCal! Message me either on:
*Facebook: Alexandra Benites
*Gmail: nicofujoshi83@gmail.com
*or on here too! ^___^
sora~X3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2012, 02:23 AM   #4
Moonlit_Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by sora~X3 View Post
Heyoooo~!
I'm Alex but everybody calls me Little Baby Len Len Kun -don't ask why XD- or Shota and Sora!

1.I'm from Moreno Valley,California but I visit places such as San Diego,Long Beach,Los Angeles...basically around Southern California and more XD

2. I looooove a lot of anime to list that are of many genre~~~~~ I love Durarara!!,Uta No Prince Sama,Death Note etc. :3 I'm also a yaoi fangirl~~~~ >w>;

3. Ooooof! I cosplay Elizabeth (Black Butler),Izaya Orihara,Psychedelic Izaya,Virus 138 and Shizuo Heiwajima (All from Durarara!!),Sasuke Uchiha,Itachi Uchiha,Konan (All from Naruto) Kagamine Len Spice!,Butterfly On Your Right Shoulder,Magnet (Vocaloid Kagamine Len cosplays~),Hatsune Miku Mr.Music (Vocaloid Hatsune Miku), Kaito Magnet,World Is Mine,Imitation Black,Matryoshka (Vocaloid Kaito) etc.? XD

4. I attend AX (Anime Expo) or ALA (Anime Los Angeles). I'm planning to attend Comic-con this year! X3

5.I'm a derpy person once you get to know me. I'm quite shy and quiet at first but we can get along,don't worry! I also make my cosplays so if you need help,I'd love to help you! Uhm...I'm waaaaay too much of a Vocaloid cosplayer so like if you cosplay from different animes (THANK YOU!) I'd love to join in with you so I'll make new cosplays! XD That's about it...wooot~! 8D
Hi, hi. Ooh, AX; you got your lineup yet?
Unread 05-11-2012, 10:34 PM   #5
melinia355

Sorry this is a bit late or a reply but what ever I guess lol:

1. Nevada D: lol so far! I go to Cali every year though.

2. Black Butler, Death Note, Bleach, Fruits Basket, any really! XD

3. I'm making a Ciel Phantomhive....

4. Anime Vegas D:

5. Sorry I live far and I'm like kind of new to cosplaying though... xd I love doing it though! XD
melinia355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2012, 02:21 AM   #6
shadowdragon13
Dont mess with the Dragon

Hey, I'm shadowdragon13. Call me Shadow, Shadra, or Allen.

1. Los Angeles California. I visit Anihiem once in awhile, and Garden Grove for the monthly Prancing Skiltare party.

2. Zoids, D. Gray-Man, and Chrono Crusade are my top 3 anime.

3. I have a lot of cosplays. Taomon (Digimon Tamers), Young Loki (Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok), Kurthnaga (Fire Emblem Raident Dawn), Allen Walker (D. Gray-Man), Emonga (Poke'mon Gijinka), Sasori (Naruto Shippuden), The Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland), Ukraine (Hetalia). Soon to come Liza (Poke'mon R/S/E), Sheena (Tales of Symphonia), Kyubimon (Digimon Tamers), Raven, Genosaurer (both from Zoids Chaotic Century).

4. I attend Anime Los Angeles, Anime Expo, Comikaze, and maybe starting this year Califur.

5. I'm pretty shy at first but I can be nice and friendly once you get to know me. I'm also a furry. I have 2 fursuits so far, Allen the White German Shepherd Exorcist and Shadra the Dark Dragon. Um...I'm 23, in college, and I make my own costumes. I guess that's it.
Liza (Pokemon R/S/E) - 100%

2014 Cons: Anime California, Comikaze (maybe), Bent Con (maybe), Nuke the Fridge con.
shadowdragon13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2012, 06:08 AM   #7
nordicunicorn
Freakshow

Hi, I'm nordicunicorn. Nori in short.

1. Where are you from?
I'm from Stockholm, Sweden, but my place of residence will change to somewhere in Silicon Valley, CA coming July.

Pretty much anything that's not to shoujo-ish. I haven't seen too many animes yet. So far I really like Hetalia, Kuroshitsuji, Death Note and Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei.

In the manga department I'm into more mature things. I like pretty dark novels, but straight-on comedy sometimes hit right on as well. My favorite is definitely Acid Town. I also like Uzumaki, Magnolia, Clear Up After Rain, Conan, Keroro, Deadman Wonderland and Hetalia but I'm always open to new things.
I'm also a hardcore VOCALOID fangirl.

I'm making a Kayo Sudou from Evillious Chroincles (more known as Megurine Luka from Tailor Shop on Enbizaka) that will be ready by the end of May. Will participate in the UppCon:12 Cosplay Competition.
Also a casual Monaco from Hetalia, for everyday con-wear.

UppCon every year. Hopefully SacAnime summer 2012, definitely Fanime 2013 and Anime Expo 2013.

Open to crossplay. I'd love to perform skits and shows. I'm open-minded and pretty skilled craftmanship-wise. I'd love to do group cosplays and just meet people to discuss things with. I'll make friends with pretty much anyone.
I make my costumes myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMoyashi365 View Post
on that note:
"who is Ani-may and why is there a convention about her?"
Quote:
Considering that Kingdom Hearts is perhaps the most over cosplayed series of this year and last, and Anime Expo is literally walking distance away from Disneyworld, I'm surprised that cosplayers don't just march on the gates, hundreds upon hundreds of KH cosplayers looking to storm the gates of Disney.
nordicunicorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2012, 05:05 PM   #8
xX_Bugz_Xx

I. I’m from Los Angeles County, California (^w^)

2. Hands down, I am a TOTAL durarara!! lover… but I also enjoy a wide variety of animes such as: Code Geass, OHSHC, Ao no Exorcist, Clannad, Ghost Hunt, Hetalia, FLCL… and man, I could go on forever xD

3. Izaya Orihara, Shizuo Heiwajima, and Masaomi Kida (all from Durarara).

4. I’ve only attended two conventions so far: AnimeConji and AM2. I’m hoping to make it to A.X. and A.L.A. though (^.^)

5. I looove meeting new people and trying new things~! I’m usually a bit shy at first, but once you get to know me, you’ll see my true, inner derpiness. I can be really outgoing and cosplaying is by far my most favorite hobby (8D). I love being creative (whether it be drawing, video editing, sculpting, or sewing) in my spare time. I love to crossplay, and like I said, trying new things in general. I am a yaoi fangirl, and I’m also proud to say that I am a brony (:3) . Erm… I really wanna join, cause a group cosplay sounds like a blast… I love pocky (^o^)~ <3 … aaaaand that’s about it (xD)!

---------Sorry for this being late :P But better late than never right? (o⌒.⌒o)---------
xX_Bugz_Xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2012, 10:28 AM   #9
Damuko

Can I join the group?

1. New Jersey

2. Oh God... So many... Here is a short list:

Kuroshitsuji, 07-Ghost, Nabari no Ou, DGM, Code Geass, Chrono Crusade, Shaman King, FMA, Ouran, Death Note, Shakugan no Shana, Hetalia, Avatar: The Last Airbend/The Legend of Korra, Fruits Basket, Gunslinger Girls, Ghost Hunt, Reservoir Chronicles: Tsubasa, Pandora Hearts, After School Charisma, Nightmare Inspector, Card Captor Sakura, Pokemon, Digimon,

3. All of the above, including: Legend of Zelda, Kingdom Hearts, Doctor Who, Supernatural...

4. Well... I have been attending AnimeNext for years, and also MangaNext... also attend NYCC/NYAF

5. I'm very shy... I'm willing to dress as a boy for cosplay... And I'm very into yaoi >//////<

----

As a group, where do we go from here? ^^
Damuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2012, 11:09 AM   #10
LinkPwnsGanon
Queen Mikasa Scarf Face

1. Where are you from?
San Diego, California

Soooo many! Kuroshitsuji, Skip Beat!, Code Geass, Chrono Crusade, FMA, OHSHC, Death Note, Fairy Tail, Cardcaptor Sakura, Ghost Hunt, Dragon Ball (Z and GT), Pokemon Avtar:LAB, The Legend of Korra, Soul Eater,Bleach, D-gray man and many others! :3

I have Malon from Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time but gotta fix her. and I'm working on some from more Legend of Zelda and Bleach. I'm also working on Alice from Alice in wonderland (Disney)

So far I have only ever been to San Diego Comic Con, can't attend AX this year but I hope to go to Anime Vegas this year!

I'm shy but really easy to get along with! Some people say I'm good with clay and what not. I'm up for crossplaying as well since I am planning to crossplay as Link one day. I am into yaoi and yuri I read from time to time....I love Supernatural and Doctor Who too!

W.I.P:
Queen Mikasa - AoT 95%
Dark Zelda - SSBB 30%
WoC!Mikasa - AoT 25%
Lolita!Mikasa -AoT 25%
Hinata Hyuga - Naruto 10%
Yin - Darker than Black 35%
Ruby Rose 80% /Summer Rose - RWBY 90%

Planned:
Black Canary - DC Bombshell
Miltiades Malachite - RWBY
Anastasia(Once Upon A December Dress) - Anastasia
Cerise Hood - EAH
Madeline Hatter - EAH
LinkPwnsGanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2012, 03:07 PM   #11
VforVilma
captainzombie

Name's Vilma (NOT VELMA OR WILMA those are cartoon characters) I cosplay for fun not a big pro at it.

1. I'm from the San Fernando Valley area, so just on the other side of the mountains from AX and just about everything else.
2. I enjoy Durarara and am into the stuido ghibli films but I'm not hardcore into anime because I'm ultra picky about shows and reading.
3. I HAVE TF2 BLU Soldier and a L4D Hunter. I'm working on an AC Leonardo Da Vinci outfit. I also have many left over props and outfits from my middle school film works so I can cook up WIP cosplays when I want as well.
4. I've only been to Anime Expo '11 and Comikaze '11. I plan on being in Artist Alley for Comikaze '12.
5. I'm just finding a group so that I can attend cons to cosplay together with. I prefer groups dressing up because then there is more variety to the photos we can take. I prefer cosplaying from comics or video games, but anime's ok.

Cosplays Under Development:
MCU Star-Lord

Cosplays:
L4D Hunter
BLU Soldier
ACII Leonardo Da Vinci
L4D2 Ellis
Fem!Daryl Dixon
Winter Soldier

--------------------------------------
VforVilma is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2012, 07:28 PM   #12
XxInusgirlxX
Registered Arancar

Last edited by XxInusgirlxX : 09-02-2013 at 12:45 PM.
XxInusgirlxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2012, 07:34 PM   #13
BruisedBlood
Your demon butler

i would like to join but i like all the way in new york sadly
oAttending NYCC? come check out my thread and post there
http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.ph...07#post4620307

(\/)
( . .)
c(")(")

*Contact me on skype ID:emorawrtastic :'3
*Contact me on Facebook :3
http://www.facebook.com/#!/hayden.davatilshi

BruisedBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2012, 09:13 PM   #14
Miss_luck13
Ashley Noir Cosplay

Post Hello!

1. Where are you from?

Hi everyone!

1. I am from Lexington, Kentucky

2.Black Butler, Baccano!, Bleach, Claymore, Eden of the East, Studio Ghibli films, Durarara!!, Fulle Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Speed Grapher, and I love a variety of video games and I'm into comics as well

3. Poison Ivy, Arkham Asylum Harely Quinn, Misty from Pokemon, and am working on a couple of other projects

4. I attend just about any con that I can go to. Love comic cons and anime cons. Attend local ones like Lex-con, Tsubasacon, Mid-Ohio comic con, Ohayo anime, and whatever else I can afford to go to.

5.I just graduated from college and really haven't figured out what I want to do with my life. I like meeting new friends, especially friends who cosplay lol. I'm pretty new to cosplaying and am kinda in love with it. I also enjoy the photography aspect: such as taking photos, assembling shoots, and editing. I don't know any local cosplayers and I'd love to have some friends to go to cons with!!!
Miss_luck13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2012, 07:42 PM   #15
Moonlit_Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by xX_Bugz_Xx View Post
I. I’m from Los Angeles County, California (^w^)

2. Hands down, I am a TOTAL durarara!! lover… but I also enjoy a wide variety of animes such as: Code Geass, OHSHC, Ao no Exorcist, Clannad, Ghost Hunt, Hetalia, FLCL… and man, I could go on forever xD

3. Izaya Orihara, Shizuo Heiwajima, and Masaomi Kida (all from Durarara).

4. I’ve only attended two conventions so far: AnimeConji and AM2. I’m hoping to make it to A.X. and A.L.A. though (^.^)

5. I looove meeting new people and trying new things~! I’m usually a bit shy at first, but once you get to know me, you’ll see my true, inner derpiness. I can be really outgoing and cosplaying is by far my most favorite hobby (8D). I love being creative (whether it be drawing, video editing, sculpting, or sewing) in my spare time. I love to crossplay, and like I said, trying new things in general. I am a yaoi fangirl, and I’m also proud to say that I am a brony (:3) . Erm… I really wanna join, cause a group cosplay sounds like a blast… I love pocky (^o^)~ <3 … aaaaand that’s about it (xD)!

---------Sorry for this being late :P But better late than never right? (o⌒.⌒o)---------
Hiii. I'm from LA too!