Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Unread 06-26-2012, 10:53 PM   #16
Pigloo
Is puppet-obsessed.

Hello~

1. I am from Reno, NV.

2. Er, I'm not into much anime/ manga at the moment, but I'm starting to get more into it. I'm super into the horror/paranormal genre and some things I like are Litchi Hikari Club, Deadman Wonderland, Doubt, stuff by Junji Ito, etc etc. I'm more into video games, heh.

3. I don't have any done yet, but I'm currently working on Billy the Puppet from SAW, James Sunderland from Silent Hill 2, and Heather Mason from SH3.

4. Haha, I'm super new to cosplay and haven't been to any cons yet. My first one will be Snafu con in September.

5. Hmm, my name is Amber and I'm 17, and I love to draw and write and such like that. I'm a novice at sewing (and everything else relating to this hobby) but I'm trying hard to learn! Super shy like usual but I have a habit of talking too much and being too wordy when it comes to texts. Also super emotional and full of passion! I've gotten into cosplay in order to meet new people and put myself out there more, and of course to dress up and look fantastic!

Er, I have a FB but I'm not too active on there. Usually I'm on tumblr.
Pigloo is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-26-2012, 11:39 PM   #17
Skeletoast
(/^▽^)/

1. Texas. DFW area.

2. Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Durarara!!, Hellsing, Death Note, Black Butler, Soul Eater, Blue Exorcist, No. 6, Serial Experiments Lain, Darker than Black, Clannad, Future Diary, lots more o.o

3. I am currently cosplaying Amaimon (Blue Exorcist), Medusa (Soul Eater), and Minene Uryuu (Future Diary). Working on getting a Ciel cosplay or two.

4. A-Kon in Dallas, TX is the only con I regularly attend. I've been to Comic Con but I don't go regularly. I go to Frightmare Weekend whenever I can as well. Never been to AnimeFest in Dallas but I plan to go next year. Wish I could make it this year but I'll be in Las Vegas that weekend >.<

5. My name is Emily but you may call me Emi, Skelly, or whatever you can come up with. xD I'm verrry shy. It takes me a long time to become comfortable around people but once you get to know me you'll find that I'm fun to be around.^^ I like to laugh, a lot... at everything, silly things. I'm friendly and open-minded. I'm very passionate about hobbies and things that I love. I draw sometimes. I'm good at photography. I love music. Feel free to contact me.

Check my sig for links to FB and tumblr.
Unread 06-27-2012, 03:41 AM   #18
waka_lakadayz

1. Where are you from?
2. What anime(s)/manga(s) are you interested in?
3. What cosplay(s) do you have?
4. What Convention(s) do you attend?
5. Anything else you'd like people to know?

1.) I live in Arroyo Grande California, or basically the San Luis Obispo area
2.) Steins;Gate, Toradora, Cromartie High, Hetalia, Tiger&Bunny, Gurren Lagaan, Arakawa Under the Bridge, Tatami Galaxy, Scott Pilgrim, MLP exc
3.) Ramona from Scott Pilgrim, Miku Hatsune, Kurisu from Steins;Gate, America from Hetalia, FemAmerica from Hetalia, Fluttershy from MLP, Nino from Arakawa Under the Bridge
4.) I go to AX in LA every year and Anime Five Cities, and I hope to go to Fanime next year
5.) I don't know may cosplayers at all who live in the San Luis Obispo area, so I'd really like to make cosplayer friends who are local. I've only been cosplaying for 2 years now, so I'm still a newbie at it. I'd really like to find local cosplayers to be part of a Hetalia cosplay group, MLP cosplay group, or a Steins;Gate group.
waka_lakadayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2012, 08:41 PM   #19
stopsignssss

Have to do this... !

1.Where are you from?
I am from Connecticut. : )
I'm more videogame/comic book oriented, Resident Evil is my primary fandom. However, I do enjoy Hetalia: Axis Powers and Kuroshitsuji.
I've cosplayed from Vocaloid and Resident Evil, soon to be Batman and EARTHBOUND as well!
I'm usually at local conventions, NYCC and sometimes CT-Con, going to try to make it to Anime Boston this year though.
I'm looking for a group that would be cool with doing some cosplay meet-ups! If not in CT, maybe if we could meet halfway, like somewhere in New york. It's so close, people from CT could take the train up into the city in only a few hours. xD; Looking to do some new characters too, Message me if you'd be interested and I'll give you my Skype or something! :3
stopsignssss is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2012, 09:49 PM   #20
Llingy

1. Where are you from?
Columbus, Ohio.

NANA, PRINCESS JELLYFISH, Nabari no Ou, Lovely Complex, Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, FLCL, Soul Eater, Death note, Durarara, School Rumble, Love Hina, Avatar:TLA/Korra, Haruhi Suzimaya, K-ON!, Sugar Sugar Rune, Ojamajo Doremi. (Pretty sure I've watched more though)

I've cosplayed Erika from DRRR! and Misa Amane *but it was for Halloween .__.
Characters I plan on cosplaying now are K-on! Yui, and Estelle from Tales of Vesperia.

Ohayocon, Colossal con, Comic-con, I really want to go to Anime Expo eventually...

I don't have many friends who like cosplaying, I had one but she's moving to a different school. So, it would be nice to find more around my area. I'm pretty new at cosplaying, this is my first year! I commission most of my stuff, since my sewing skills are horrid.
I'm very shy at first, but I'm pretty nice once you get to know me. (I know it takes more effort but still! xD) I would love to find a cosplay group that's like Soul Eater, Tales of, or anything listed up there on my anime list. (I like games too :U) I have a Deviantart, Tumblr, and FB so just pm me for it! Oh, and I'm 13 turning 14 this Oct. ^^;
Llingy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2012, 01:13 PM   #21
xX_Bugz_Xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlit_Stars View Post
Hiii. I'm from LA too!
Hiyas! x) Nice to meet ya ...we should definitely do some cosplays together then :3
xX_Bugz_Xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2012, 03:00 PM   #22
Rangiku12
&lt;3 Old School &lt;3

1. Where are you from? Austin,TX

2. What anime(s)/manga(s) are you interested in? Bleach,Naruto,Sailor Moon,Final Fantasy,Dynasty Warriors,Samurai Warriors,assassin's creed,inuyasha,FMA,pokemon,digimon,shaman king,vampire knight,chobits,Legend of Zelda,Powerpuff Girls,Dirty Pair,Love Hina,Cardcaptors,Gundam Wing,Tenchi Muyo,and Yu Yu Hakusho

3. What cosplay(s) do you have? None at the moment but I am getting Rangiku's Outfit made so it will be my first

4. What Convention(s) do you attend? I haven't but Anime Overload and Ikkicon I am trying to attend this year

5. Anything else you'd like people to know? I don't believe you have to be stick thin or the same skin color of the person to cosplay any character cause we are all made different but love the same thing...so we should all be able to be who we want without fat or racist jokes from others that either think their perfect or are jealous of your courage.

Working on
Tsunade (Naruto)
Mimmy (Hello Kitty)
Rangiku12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2012, 03:19 PM   #23
aprslw

1. Denver Colorado
2. Bleach,Sailor Moon,School Rumble,Fairy Tail,Naruto Shippuden, Rosario+Vampire
3. Toshiro Hitsugaya,Pain,and Tsukune Aono
4. What Convention(s) do you attend? Fanime And Nan Desu Kan
I hope we can make a group ahaha
aprslw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2012, 11:12 PM   #24
HeyItsSasuke
M|♐|Pansexual

Hai :3 I'd like to join, if that's at all possible XD
People call me Sasuke, but I find that so over used, so I go by Abyss.
1. Where are you from?
Ellensburg, Washington (Hick town XD. Moving to Everett/Seattle area in a while)
Don't even get me STARTED! Uh, Naruto, Kuroshitsuji, Death Note, Soul Eater, Fruits Basket, and Tokyo Mew Mew mostly.
I have Sasuke Uchiha(Naruto) and Alois Trancy(Kuro), and am working on Roxas (Kingdom Hearts) and Soul (Soul Eater)
Sakura Con and Aki Con, anually. Some others around Washington if I get the money.
Rabid yaoi/yuri fangirl, and a fanfiction whore >
the-prince-of-blood.tumblr.com

♥Current Cosplay♥
Sasuke Uchiha(Naruto)
Alois Trancy(Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji)
Casual Roxas(Kingdom Hearts)
Dave Strider(Homestuck)
World Is Mine Miku(Vocaloid)
John Egbert(Homestuck)
Karkat(Homestuck)
God Tier Dave(Homestuck)
Kankri Vantas (Homestuck)

♥Cosplays in Progress♥
Organization 13 Roxas(Kingdom Hearts)
God Tier Eridan (Homestuck)

♥Cons♥
AkiCon - SakuraCon
HeyItsSasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2012, 12:03 AM   #25
LinkPwnsGanon
Queen Mikasa Scarf Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyItsSasuke View Post
Hai :3 I'd like to join, if that's at all possible XD
People call me Sasuke, but I find that so over used, so I go by Abyss.
1. Where are you from?
Ellensburg, Washington (Hick town XD. Moving to Everett/Seattle area in a while)
Don't even get me STARTED! Uh, Naruto, Kuroshitsuji, Death Note, Soul Eater, Fruits Basket, and Tokyo Mew Mew mostly.
I have Sasuke Uchiha(Naruto) and Alois Trancy(Kuro), and am working on Roxas (Kingdom Hearts) and Soul (Soul Eater)
Sakura Con and Aki Con, anually. Some others around Washington if I get the money.
Rabid yaoi/yuri fangirl, and a fanfiction whore >
Tokyo Mew Mew! <3

W.I.P:
Queen Mikasa - AoT 95%
Dark Zelda - SSBB 30%
WoC!Mikasa - AoT 25%
Lolita!Mikasa -AoT 25%
Hinata Hyuga - Naruto 10%
Yin - Darker than Black 35%
Ruby Rose 80% /Summer Rose - RWBY 90%

Planned:
Black Canary - DC Bombshell
Miltiades Malachite - RWBY
Anastasia(Once Upon A December Dress) - Anastasia
Cerise Hood - EAH
Madeline Hatter - EAH
LinkPwnsGanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2012, 02:09 AM   #26
ChocoboxDreamer
Master Derper

1. Where are you from?
I'm from Nashville, Tennessee.

Usagi Drop, Kimi to Boku, Kimi ni Todoke, Elfen Lied, Naruto, Clannad, Noir, Watashitachi no Shiawase na Jikan, Wild Rock... Not a huge list, I'm still watching/reading a lot.

Uhh right now, Reno (Final Fantasy VII)
Currently working on Riku (Kingdom Hearts II), Haku (Naruto) and Chloe (Noir)

I don't have any "regulars" yet since I'm still new to the con scene, but I'll definitely be at Anime Weekend Atlanta and Anime Blast Chattanooga this year.

My name is Hannah. I love to meet new people so don't be afraid to say hi. :3
Tutankhamun - Eiyuu Senki (0% complete)

The Untold Stories of a Dreamer
Ethereal Whisper Photography
ChocoboxDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2012, 04:16 PM   #27
LawlietCookies
Don't save anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlit_Stars View Post
Hiii. I'm from LA too!
I'm also from LA!
LawlietCookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2012, 04:21 PM   #28
LawlietCookies
Don't save anymore.

1. Where are you from?
I'm from Southern California, San Fernando Valley (which is close to the LA area)

Accel World, Bleach (sorta), Naruto (sorta), Death Note, Deadman Wonderland, Chobits, Princess Tutu, Durarara, Pokemon, Sailor Moon, Tenchi Muyo... just to name a few.

Iris from Pokemon & Karako Koshio from Deadman Wonderland

Anime Expo, and I plan on attending ALA for the first time next year. I hope to expand to different cons though.

I'm open to cosplaying anything, it doesn't have to be from an anime that I've watched before. I also enjoy video games a lot too so those are some cosplay options to consider as well. I hope I can find some people to cosplay with! (:
Unread 07-03-2012, 04:40 PM   #29
LawlietCookies
Don't save anymore.

1. Where are you from?
Southern California, San Fernando Valley (close to Los Angeles)

Accel World, Death Note, Deadman Wonderland, Chobits, Pokemon, Sailor Moon, Durarara just to name the ones I can think of at the moment.

Iris (Pokemon) And Karako Koshio (Deadman Wonderland)

Anime Expo and I plan on attending Anime Los Angeles for the first time. I hope to expand the cons I attend.

I'm open to cosplaying anything, even if it's from an anime I'm not really familiar with. I also enjoy Video games so that's an option as well :3 Feel free to message me, I enjoy meeting new people (:
Unread 07-03-2012, 11:13 PM   #30
Jabberwack
Epic Zombie of Epicness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damuko View Post
Can I join the group?
1. New Jersey
2. Oh God... So many... Here is a short list:
Kuroshitsuji, 07-Ghost, Nabari no Ou, DGM, Code Geass, Chrono Crusade, Shaman King, FMA, Ouran, Death Note, Shakugan no Shana, Hetalia, Avatar: The Last Airbend/The Legend of Korra, Fruits Basket, Gunslinger Girls, Ghost Hunt, Reservoir Chronicles: Tsubasa, Pandora Hearts, After School Charisma, Nightmare Inspector, Card Captor Sakura, Pokemon, Digimon,
3. All of the above, including: Legend of Zelda, Kingdom Hearts, Doctor Who, Supernatural...
. Well... I have been attending AnimeNext for years, and also MangaNext... also attend NYCC/NYAF
5. I'm very shy... I'm willing to dress as a boy for cosplay... And I'm very into yaoi >//////<
As a group, where do we go from here? ^^
Please join some of the New York threads...I need more people (...and yaoi fans...)

YOKAY.
1) New York City!!! (In New York)
2) A lot that spans a lot of genres, for some favorites, I'll put Hunter X Hunter, Pandora Hearts, Hetalia, Godchild, Durarara!! Deadman Wonderland, Full Metal Alchemist, and Sailor Moon.
3) On my list I've got an L (death note) a Kurapika (hunter x hunter) a edward (FMA) a tuxedo mask (Sailor Moon) a Brock (Pokemon). I'm working on a Terezi (homestuck) but I am willing to cosplay so much, it's kinda crazy...But I almost need it to be a group cosplay.
4) AnimeNEXT, Zenkaikon, NYCC, and I'm trying to make Boston. I gave up on Otakon. *tear*
5) I almost always crossplay. I love group cosplaying, it's the best thing in the world. I'm super friendly. I'm 14.

Cosplays: Brock (Pokemon) 95%, L (Death Note) 100%, Kurapica (Hunter X Hunter) 100%, Bikky (FAKE) 40%, Count D (Pet Shop Of Horrors) 70% Dave Strider (Homestuck) 95%
New York Comic Con 2012:
Friday: Sober! Gamzee Makara (Homestuck) 80%
Saturday: Mituna Captor (Homestuck) 80%
Sunday: Mituna Captor (Homestuck) 80%
Jabberwack is offline   Reply With Quote