Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Unread 07-19-2012, 05:22 AM   #61
SoraXroxasXaxel
静か 領

Well... I guess I'll give it a shot ^^;

1. Where are you from?
Fullerton California
2. What anime(s)/manga(s) are you interested in?
DNAngel, Death Note, Avatar TLA and LOK, Loveless, Gravitation, Ouran HSHC, Kuroshitsuji, Air Gear, Nabari No Ou, Chobits, FLCL, Vampire Knight, Naruto, Fruits Basket, Eden of the East, GunXSword, Inuyasha, Clannad, Durarara, Kingdom Hearts (Yes its a manga now too! XD), and too many more I cant think of =3=
3. What cosplay(s) do you have?
Sora from Kingdom Hearts, Lightning from Final Fantasy, Link from Legend of Zelda, and Im currently working on Korra, Amaimon, Snow Villiers, and Mako.
4. What Convention(s) do you attend?
Anime LA and AM2
5. Anything else you'd like people to know?
Not unless they want to know..? XD
SoraXroxasXaxel is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-30-2012, 02:03 PM   #62
EpicXP
EpicXP

hi

Hey there! I'm from Tennessee,Davidson...,

I love Black Butler,Blackcat,D.gray-man,Vocaloid,Hellsing,Maid-sama,Beezulbub or whatever,ect

I'm new at cosplay,16,and basically just staring so all I fully have so far is a Sora 2 costume...
I'm currently working on Ceil from Black Butler..............

ANND I'm trying so hard to make a cosplay group!!!Despite my lack of resources and material.."^-^
Unread 07-31-2012, 04:03 AM   #63
xKurotalia

Heyyy~

1. Los Angeles, California~
2. FMA, DGM, Kuroshitsuji, Drrr, Ao no exorcist, Hetalia, Soul Eater and a bunch of other that I can not come up with off the top of my head.
3. Ciel (red one, and birthday one), and Len from Vocaloid ( Camellia/Haruma high drop)
4. Anime Expo
5. I'm short o:
xKurotalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2012, 01:27 PM   #64
UsagiHuuga18

Hi!
I'm from Clovis, New Mexico.
I like naruto, bleach, tokyo mew mew, digimon, sailor moon, inuyasha, fullmetal alchemist, vampire knight, and a few others that i cat think of right now.
i have cosplayed Hinata from naruto (first season), hinata lolita, and sailor moon. I am planing on cosplaying takuya from the fourth season of digimon.
I have attended Phoenix Comicon.
ummmm... I'm short... i think that is it... =^^=
UsagiHuuga18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-11-2012, 11:07 AM   #65
Angelmage99

1. Where are you from?: Tri-Cities Area Washington, but I'll me moving to Ellensburg, but I can do both areas and Yakima.
2. What anime(s)/manga(s) are you interested in?: There are a lot of good stuff out there. My favorites are usually Shonen.
3. What cosplay(s) do you have?: Currently China (APH), Konan and Tsunade (Naruto), and Santa Miria (Baccano!!).
4. What Convention(s) do you attend?: Sakura-Con, Rad-Con, and Kuroneko-Con.
5. Anything else you'd like people to know?: Just because you don't see a show you want to get a group together on my list doesn't mean that I don't have an outfit picked out.
Also if you want to live in an area I mentioned then please message me. I want to get a group together and have fun.
Angelmage99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2012, 03:07 PM   #66
petitehime

1. I'm from San Jose, but I currently live in Davis.

2. Kannazuki no Miko, Steins;Gate, Persona

Yukiko (Persona 4)
Homura (Madoka Magica)
Chikane (Kannazuki no miko)
Kurisu (Steins; Gate)
Shizuo (Durarara)
Shizuo Psychedelic Love v. (Durarara)

FanimeCon, KintokiCon

5. It's super hard to find cosplaying groups even though my hometown is in SJ. And since my favorite anime is Kannazuki no Miko, I've always wanted to find someone with the same passion for this anime to do Himeko.
petitehime is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2012, 03:41 PM   #67
DisturbedMafia

Hello, my nickname is Bea("bee")! ^.^
I'm from Bakersfield, Ca. (Small town ;~
I'm currently working on a Barnaby/Tiger and Bunny cosplay, and Usagi/junjou romantica.
Once i get my sewing machine i plan to work on Garry from IB.
I'm also planning to buy a Hetalia cosplay(either prussia or italy) for UNITED NATIONS DAY! (of course )
(btw im a new cosplay xD

I attend Bak-anime(every year), PMX(planning to go this year), Anime Los Angeles(i've attended once, planning to go back this year), Anime Expo(same as ALA), Sac-Anime(deciding whether to go to Sac-anime or ALA @.@)

At first i'm a quiet person, but once you get to know me you'll regret it xD;
I'm weird, random, perverted, an intense yaoi fangirl and im derpy. o.o i can be annoying at times but i can also make you laugh :3
I visit LA sometimes. soo yah. ^.^
DisturbedMafia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2012, 04:11 PM   #68
SuperiorSamaaX3

SuperiorSamaa~

Hey hey~ The "SuperiorSamaa" is normally what i put on my badges at the con, way back when my first cosplay was a casual Xemnas, and it just grew on me as a nickname now. But anywho....

1. I'm from Baltimore Maryland, if you go to Otakon, chances are you pass my house a few minutes before you get there since its about a 10 minutes drive on the beltway, when the traffic doesn't suck. :P

2. I don't have a specific anime i like, i have a very curious like in animes so as long as its acted well and not completely ridiculous i watch it. People are even shocked when i say i love yaoi and fandom stuff. :|

3. I have 2 and a 1/2 cosplays and by Otakon 2013 ((20th year anniversary WOOOT)) I should have 5. A majoirty of my cosplays have to do with Gender bend now more than ever, i like doing stuff like that, its creativity without being to accurate which is what i love. The cosplays are in my signature so if you want to know that there all there.

4. As i said twice. OTAKON!!! Is my favorite convention 20th year will be my 5th year going and i absolutely love attending it. I also go to Katsucon and a lot of local conventions that aren't too main stream but i still get that vibe so i don't have to wait 6 months for each con.

5. I'm pretty out there once you get to know me. If i were to describe myself i would say i'm a softy to those i know when it comes to favors and stuff, but when i'm having fun just let me go wild until i need a Monster or Rockstar to carry me the rest of my life. When it comes to cosplay i'm really focused on what i do, even when i'm working on stuff with my gf ((now ex-gf)) i was all "GTFO of my face" mode until i was finished then i glomped the mess out of her kinda thing. I'm 16 going on 17 in January so i'm still in my house and stuff but its my senior year this year ((PROPS FOR STARTING SCHOOL EARLY !)) and i'm a black cosplayer.

That's pretty much it with general stuff, i'll start doing youtube videos soon because a lot of people love my props and cosplays, so when i finish my one for Halloween i'll probably start doing that. Message me if you wanna talk or meet up, i'm pretty laid back with meets at a con, and i only have one friend i take with me so walking up to me staying you wanna tag along is awesome with me.
Yoko ((Katsucon 2013)) 0%
Tia Halibel ((Otakon 2013)) 10%
Kazeshini ((Otakon 2013)) 30%

SuperiorSamaaX3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2012, 01:54 PM   #69
LawlietCookies
Don't save anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKurotalia View Post
Heyyy~

1. Los Angeles, California~
2. FMA, DGM, Kuroshitsuji, Drrr, Ao no exorcist, Hetalia, Soul Eater and a bunch of other that I can not come up with off the top of my head.
3. Ciel (red one, and birthday one), and Len from Vocaloid ( Camellia/Haruma high drop)
4. Anime Expo
5. I'm short o:
I'm from the Los Angeles area too :3
LawlietCookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2012, 01:31 AM   #70
angelstarr87
Angelstarr Sakura

1. Where are you from?
Im in Gaithersburg, Maryland
Right now the manga im interested in is vagabond and soul eater
sakura(sf/naruto),rin kagamine, yuki nagato (2), haruhi (host club) lucky star (cheerleading), and future cosplay is Christie from tekken 6.
otakon,ausa,katsucon,tigercon,nekocon,t-mode,awa, and anime expo (future)
I love to dance and im in a para para dance group. i go to art school and im a fb junky . lol sometimes also all my friends call me melly <3

Otakon
NYCC or AUSA

angelstarr87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2012, 02:48 PM   #71
KennyCiel
Tiny cosplayer

I'm Kenny, but I tend to put just who I'm cosplaying as on my con badges.
1. Where are you from?
Lindsay, Oklahoma. But I travel to Texas for cons as well.
Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler, Full Metal Alchemist, ---A wide variety of anime just not going to list all of them.
Ciel Phantomhive-Any outfit I can acquire.
I prefer to remain a soley Ciel cosplayer, but I will be willing to do:
Len Kagamine-Vocaloid; Story of Evil, Prisoner
Haku Yowane-Vocaloid;
Tweak Tweek-South Park; older
Kenny McCormick-South Park; older, dead/dying

As of right now, I'm only attending cons in the OKC and Dallas, Texas area-Until I can get the money and transportation.
I'm a serious cosplayer--As in, I try to stay in character as much as I can. I am generally a shy and reserved person, so staying in character is the only thing that will really get me to interact with someone.
KennyCiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2012, 03:20 PM   #72
Halfanelf
Archaeological Mania

o-o Well... I try.

Name's...well, I'll answer to anything. My general online alias, though, is Ren. :3

1. I'm from Maryland, the home of the ever-awesome Otakon! We're pretty close to Baltimore, lucky for us.

2. I'm not super savvy on everything, but there are many series and games that I love and would love to cosplay. My favorite game, by far, is Tales of Symphonia. Anime... Eh, a lot. Fullmetal Alchemist, Fruits Basket, Ouran, Kenshin, Wolf's Rain...lots.

3. So far, I have...four? cosplay outfits, but I'm not done yet. I like to get a new outfit for every con adventure when I can, as well as collecting costumes just because. I adore cosplaying - who of us doesn't? But right now, I have Yuna (Final Fantasy X), C.C. (Code Geass), Raine (Tales of Symphonia), and Vanille (Final Fantasy XIII). There are a lot more that I ould kill to have.

4. I've only ever been to Otakon (5 times so far), but I really want to go to Katsucon. And my sister and I, if ever we can get over there, want to get to Anime Expo.

5. The reason I go to cons, basically, is cosplay. I love dressing up, looking amazing, getting my picture taken, and having fun. If I wasn't so self-conscious, I would love to LARP. Maybe if I had some cosplay buddies... I would like to do Masquerade things, too, man. Also, I'm a hopeless romantic. o-o ...yeah, best to run away. XD
Halfanelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2012, 01:13 PM   #73
DesertOtaku
Aly~chan!

hi I'm Aly
1 I'm from Phx, AZ but currently go to college in Moraga, California by walnut creek and sf

2 I love Naruto, Ouran, Code Geass, Guren Lagann, FMP, Black Butler, Hetalia, Death Note, Tiger and Bunny, Koroko No Basuke, Inuyasha, Junjou Romantica, Gravitation, etc.

3 I have Naruto from Naruto Shippuden, casual America from hetalia, Gakuen Deidara, from Naruto Shippuden, Belle from beauty and the Beast, gender bent Iron Man/Tony Stark, and a general Maid cosplay and I'm currently working on Mystique from Xmen and Howl from Howl's Moving Castle

4 I've always attended PCC because of growing up in AZ but now I'm in California so hopefully I will go to many many more XD

5 idk anything y'all wanna know?
Unread 09-15-2012, 03:37 PM   #74
SumikoGenji
Sumiko-chan

1. Around the area of Sandpoint, ID
2. Naruto, Death Note, Macross Frontier, Elfen Lied, Ghostory, every Studio Ghibli movie in existence, Vocaloid
3. Used to have Katara and Gaara, now have Itachi and am working on Matryoshka Gumi
4. KuroNekoCon and SakuraCon
5. Xebra.
SumikoGenji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2012, 08:52 AM   #75
PastelRainbows

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisturbedMafia View Post
Hello, my nickname is Bea("bee")! ^.^
I'm from Bakersfield, Ca. (Small town ;~
I'm currently working on a Barnaby/Tiger and Bunny cosplay, and Usagi/junjou romantica.
Once i get my sewing machine i plan to work on Garry from IB.
I'm also planning to buy a Hetalia cosplay(either prussia or italy) for UNITED NATIONS DAY! (of course )
(btw im a new cosplay xD

I attend Bak-anime(every year), PMX(planning to go this year), Anime Los Angeles(i've attended once, planning to go back this year), Anime Expo(same as ALA), Sac-Anime(deciding whether to go to Sac-anime or ALA @.@)

At first i'm a quiet person, but once you get to know me you'll regret it xD;
I'm weird, random, perverted, an intense yaoi fangirl and im derpy. o.o i can be annoying at times but i can also make you laugh :3
I visit LA sometimes. soo yah. ^.^

Im going to to ALA and AX this year as Austria from Hetalia! We should meet up you sound awesome XD
PastelRainbows is offline   Reply With Quote