Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Unread 09-17-2012, 08:58 AM   #76
PastelRainbows

1. Where are you from?
Anaheim, CA/ Socal
2. What anime(s)/manga(s) are you interested in?
Hetalia, Kuroshitsuji, Puella Madoka, PASWG, Durarara! and a few others
3. What cosplay(s) do you have?
Rainbow Dash, Austria, Nepeta, SeeU
4. What Convention(s) do you attend?
ALA, Am2, and AX this year!
5. Anything else you'd like people to know?
Hm I love meeting new people although I can be very shy. I crossplay...btw I'm a girl. XD
Hm i dont know what else to say XD
PastelRainbows is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-18-2012, 02:47 AM   #77
xKurotalia

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawlietCookies View Post
I'm from the Los Angeles area too :3
O: that's cool, which part of LA?
xKurotalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2012, 12:13 AM   #78
anime_lover23
Pandoras Crown

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKurotalia View Post
Heyyy~

1. Los Angeles, California~
2. FMA, DGM, Kuroshitsuji, Drrr, Ao no exorcist, Hetalia, Soul Eater and a bunch of other that I can not come up with off the top of my head.
3. Ciel (red one, and birthday one), and Len from Vocaloid ( Camellia/Haruma high drop)
4. Anime Expo
5. I'm short o:
Oh hey im live LA too. ^^ and i just so happen to need a ciel or a len and i go to anime expo.
anime_lover23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2013, 03:23 PM   #79
HoboDrell

Where are you from? Rochester, MN (currently in Pensacola, FL for schooling)
What anime/manga are you interested in? Rurouni Kenshin, Naruto, Bleach, Black Cat, Yuyu Hakusho, Trinity Blood (and a whole lot more, just ask)
What cosplays do you have? None at the moment. Schooling took precedence over cosplay.
What conventions do you attend? I've been to one AnimeIowa. That's it. I try to stay with smaller cons.
Anything else you'd like people to know? I'm in schooling for the U.S. Navy. I love Doctor Who and Harry Potter. I also love Disney movies. The old ones, not the computer animated ones.
HoboDrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2013, 12:28 PM   #80
DarkNekoGreece

Hello Peeps. Keira or as some people call me Greece since I cosplay him the most.

1. Where are you from?
I'm from Helena, Montana. 3: the middle of nowhere basically.

I Love Hetalia, Kuroshitsuji, FMA, Avatar the last airbender, Alice in the Country of Hearts, Homestuck (if it counts), and various others. XD

Well I have Greece's cosplay, andBoris Airay's formal wear. and thats it so far.

Well I attend my local convention called Nagu Con and the one other that i have attended was Sakura Con. I hope to get a good paying job so i can save up to attend other conventions.

I'm a ftm transgender and I am super hyperactive because of my ADHD. ;3 I love attention and love to make new friends.
DarkNekoGreece is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2013, 06:51 PM   #81
HatNClogCosplay

Um, hi. ;A;

1. Where are you from? Im from Harrah, Oklahoma, about 30 minutes from OKC.

2. What anime(s)/manga(s) are you interested in? At the moment, Bleach, Code Geass, and Say 'I love you'

3. What cosplay(s) do you have? Rukia Kuchiki and Sode No Shirayuki from Bleach, Miku Hatsune from Vocaloid and Euphemia Li Britannia from Code Geass.

4. What Convention(s) do you attend? I haven't ever been to a convention. >>'

5. Anything else you'd like people to know? I have been really wanting to a VOCALOID shoot with a Rin, Len, Kaito and Meiko. I also have been looking for a cosplaying group to hang out with, I had planed on cosplaying at a Barons Hockey game but I have no to cosplay with. ;A; So if you cosplay Bleach, VOCALOID, or Code Geass and live near OKC, please note me or message me on my facebook ( [link] )

PLEASE DO NOT TAKE ANY OF MY COSPLAY PHOTOS WITHOUT ASKING FIRST.
Thank you.~

I cosplay, Rukia Kuchiki, Sode no Shirayuki, Miku Hatsune, and Euphemia Li Britannia. Rukia and Miku being my biggest, and most favorite.~
Enjoy~!
HatNClogCosplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2013, 07:37 PM   #82
gaminggod90
The Insane One

1. Where are you from?

Pasadena Maryland. Where nobody lives... :_:

Lucky Star, Naruto, Dragon Ball Z, Inuyasha, Pokemon.

Ness from Mother/Earthbound series.

Dimentio from Super Paper Mario.

Chicken Suit from.....umm.........well I'm not exactly sure where it's from but CMON it's a chicken suit!!!

Magfest, Otakon, Anime USA, and planning to attend various other convention that I'm not yet aware of which ones yet next year.

((Please someone tell me someone lives in Maryland. :_: )) I'm pretty much laid back but I have my times when I can be the wildest, chaotic, off the walls, most fun person you'll ever meet. I'm all about having good times and am really looking for people who cosplay the same stuff I do. I'm into organizing cosplay groups for conventions making videos and just being all around a fun guy to know...
gaminggod90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2013, 09:59 PM   #83
ChibiNeriBuni
Baby Cosplayer

My name is Kim but for some reason people call be Hina or Guni. o.O

1. Where are you from?
I am from Apopka, Florida not far from Orlando

Wow there is a list of both but I will name a few. Inuyasha, Hetalia, Kuroshitsuji, Vampire Knight, Vocaloid (not anime lol), Hakuouki, No. 6, Black Blood Brothers, Kyo Kara Maoh!, Gravatation, Junjou Romantica, Tsubasa, Gentlemen's Alliance, Naruto, Chrono Crusade, Full Metal Alchemist, Samurai 7, Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi, Soul Eater... Like I said there is a list. lol. Just can't name them all.

Rin Tohsaka from Fate Stay Night, Female Jack Frost from ROTG, Fem Prussia in Wonderland (a Hetalia thing I am doing while I get my Austrian Succession cosplay done), Magnet Gumi from Vocaloid. Hoping to do more!

MegaCon, AFO, hoping to go to MetroCon, SuperCon, and MythiCon. ^^ I do plan on going to other Cons as well.

I am a shy dork, lol. I am fun, I love going out to hang weather in cosplay or not. Not only am I looking for a cosplay group but friends too. ^^ Going to cons, movies, going to do photoshoots or CMVs. Just having fun with one another.

Cosplays:
Amethyst (Steven Universe) 100%,Harley Quinn [O.L] (Batman),Aoba Serageki (Dramatical Murder) 80%, Clear (Dramatical Murder) ,Shion No.6 100%,Hanji Zoe (Shingeki no Kyojin) Ken Kaneki Tokyo Ghoul

Mako date outfit (Kill la Kill) 90%,Rei (Free!) 95%, Nai (Karneval) 90%, Satsuki Momoi (Kurko no Basket) 40%

Makoto (Free!),Monaco {Hetalia} (planning), Sailor Neptune (planning), Neo Queen Serenity (planning)
ChibiNeriBuni is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2013, 11:52 PM   #84
Reina_21

Hi! I'm reina and I'm 21!

1. Where are you from?
I live in the DFW area. (Arlington tx)

There's so many....I don't watch much anymore but I still like some.
Hm...naruto was a big one for me. Yugioh, beyblade, cardcaptors, kodocha, deathnote, digimon, mew mew, kamikaze kaito Jeanne, and so many others.

I have 'magnet' hatsune miku. Vanellope from wreck it Ralph, summoner Yuna from FFx.

I attend mainly a-kon, a-fest and maybe a few others that are close by.

I'm shy but not enough to not be able to talk to people. I love k-pop, j-pop am I love to learn dances. I'm not shy when I'm being filmed....if anything I act better when I have a camera pointed at me than when I'm just talking to someone.
Reina_21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2013, 09:13 AM   #85
IvanBraginskii
Largest Country Ever.

1. I’m from Buffalo, NY.
2. I like Naruto, Bleach, Uta No Prince-sama, Maid-sama, Inuyasha, K, Hetalia, and many, many yaoi animes. I also love Kingdom Hearts.
3. At the moment I have Tobi, and Kakuzu from Naruto, Xemnas from Kingdom Hearts, and Pikachu from Pokemon.
4. I attend Ryu-con, Fan expo in Toronto, Anime North from time to time, and UB-con. I’m hoping to attend others like Anibash too.
5. I really hope to find some people out there who woukd like to join!
Unread 06-24-2013, 12:29 PM   #86
Kotarou
Nico Nico nii~

1. Where are you from?
Central NJ

2. What anime/manga/other things are you interested in?
Sword Art Online, VOCALOID, Little Busters, Date A Live, Chuunibyou, DOG DAYS, anime from the past several seasons, especially romantic comedies.

Kirito (BS, ALO) [planning for GGO and Lisbeth outfit ver.], Kagamine Len [default, Love Is War, Senbonzakura, etc.], Akito (Air Gear), Ciel, Yuuta (Chuunibyou), Yuki (Future Diary), Genis Sage (ToS), Itsuka Shido (Date A Live), Ikuto (Shugo Chara) [Seven Seas Treasure], etc.

AnimeNEXT, Anime Expo, Otakon, NYCC, Katsucon, Anime Boston, maybe Anime North

There are a lot of cosplays that I would like to do and am willing to do. I actually have a list of stuff I want to do here and here. I'm actually really shy, but once I get to know someone, I'm easy to talk to.

Current Cosplays
Current Crossplays
Future Cosplays
Future Crossplays

Next Cons:
Castle Point Anime Convention
AnimeNEXT
Anime Expo
Otakon
Kotarou is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2013, 12:42 PM   #87
MomokaStrae
Zelda! I love it! @_@

1. Where are you from?
Hampton Roads, Virginia

I'm mostly interested in video games like Zelda, Monster Hunter, and Resident Evil, but I do enjoy anime as well. :D My favorites are My Bride is a Mermaid, Princess Tutu, DNAngel, Little Snow Fairy Sugar, and other mystery/cutesy stuff.

Hatsune Miku - Magician (Completed)
Carla Radames (Completed)
Jill Valentine - B.S.A.A. (In Progress)
Midna - True Form (In Progress) <-- So excited to start working on this one! >o<

Anything in the Hampton Roads area (NekoCon, Anime Mid-Atlantic, CNUcon, Ring of Fire Con)

I'm current looking for a Legend of Zelda cosplay group for NekoCon 2013. I should have Midna's True Form cosplay done by then and I'd love to hangout with some other Legend of Zelda fans/cosplayers. :D Let me know if you're interested or if you've already got a group planned. :3

Upcoming Cosplays
Midna (True Form)

MomokaStrae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2013, 08:42 PM   #88
oshimayuko

1. Where are you from? Fremont, California (about an hour away from SF)
2. What anime(s)/manga(s) are you interested in? I like the girly stuff/romcom stuff like School Rumble, Sailor Moon, NANA, LoveCom, AKB0048, ect.
3. What cosplay(s) do you have? I have a maid outfit, Asuna Kagurazaka from Negima, AKB48's Heavy Rotation. I just started so I don't have much
4. What Convention(s) do you attend? I've been to a con at my local community center. But I'm going to AX '13 and Fanime '14.
5. Anything else you'd like people to know? I just started cosplaying and I'm looking for friends with similar interests :]
oshimayuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2013, 12:48 AM   #89
bunnyluvable

hi i'm sara or you can call me bunny

1. I am from Tucker,GA

2. I LOOOOVVVEEEE the higurashi series, ohmygoditssoawesome XD I also love, angel beats, vocaloid, kingdom hearts, umineko no naku koro ni and hetalia. USUK ftw

3. so far I have done
hisako/yurippe-angelbeats
shannon-umineko
rena-higurashi (in progress)
luka-vocaloid (in progress)

momo-con
AWA (anime weekend atlanta)

5. I'd love to put together a higurashi/umineko or vocaloid cosplay group.

message me if you're interested
tumblr: bunnyluvable

http://www.youtube.com/user/bunnyluveable
bunnyluvable is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2013, 12:07 AM   #90
cicia

Names Patricia and if you can roll your r's you can call me Patri
1. Where are you from?
Bayamon, Puerto Rico during the summer and Winter break; New Brunswick NJ during the school year.

2. What anime/manga/other things are you interested in?
Code Geass, Sword Art Online, SNK (Attack on Titan), Belzeebub, Pandora HEarts, Fairy Tail, D.Gray-Man, Bleach(sometimes), Mirai Nikki, Durarara, Guilty Crown, Furuba, Ouran Highschool Host CLub; and many more that I can't seem to remember right now

Sailor Mercury(Sailor Moon), Larxene(Kingdom Hearts), Kallen(Code Geass), Navi(LOZ), Sylveon(Pokemon), Erza Scarlet(Fairy Tail)[in progress], Soi Fon(Bleach)[in progress], Inori Flower dress version(Guilty Crown)[in progress], Mikasa Ackerman(SNK)[planning stages], Kagura(Fruits Basket)[Planning stages], Fem Gajeel Redfox(Fairy Tail)[in progress].

I attend conventions in PR like Kaisen and PRCC I'm trying to attend Anime Boston, NYCC and Katsucon. NYCC might be nixed due to midterms : (

I'm kind of lost at the moment with college being far away from where my home is and not having the tradition or being in the mindset that cons are held in my area. All of my cons are usually driving distance and it's not because PR is that small. It's mostly because I live in the metro area where most events happen. I am trying to get more involved with the con scene state side but the real people I know in my uni are not cosplayers so it has been a challenge. I'm currently trying to see if anyone wants to do an SNK group with me and a buddy of mine that's going as Sasha Braus a.k.a potato girl.
cicia is offline   Reply With Quote