Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > Crossplay

Closed Thread
Unread 01-16-2004, 01:16 PM   #1
TammyKitten

Is crossplay an EROTIC experience for you?

Lately the crossplay section of the forums has seemed to be turing into a massive confession session. Many of you appear to be "coming out" for lack of a better analogy, but don't sweat it that is awesome! If this forum right here, right now, today is that first step towards liberating the person inside of you, then great. Remove the blanket of social surpression and enjoy life while you can! Enjoy it as the person you desire to be! (and the crowd goes wild)

My question (kind of kinky I know):
Do any of you get AROUSED or TURNED ON while crossplaying?

I will admit I do. I find it espessialy erotic when I am first getting ready. It could be that I am just surpressing some kind of bisexual desires but I love the whole gender bending alternative idenity thing. I get a real charge out of becoming someone else and I feel so alive doing it? Shaving my legs and such, applying the makeup and then the clothing it's almost like masturbation (ugly word I know). It is very possible I don't even care about crossplaying as much as I am addicted to crossdressing. After my big speach at the begining of this post I think I am still denying who I am or rather who I want to be.

Unread 01-16-2004, 02:06 PM   #2
Ookami

Ummm...For me? I don't really think so. I'm only thirteen though, so...I dunno, it might change....But....I don't think so...

I just do it because I like to look cute, not for any sexual pleasure or whatever you want to call it!

And I do it because I kinda want to be a girl, but it's so confusing, I think I'll just stay as a boy!

I'm not really the kind of person that likes sex and all that stuff. I wouldn't care if I died a virgin, and I most likely will! A lot of people will say "That will change as soon as you hit 15!" or something, but with me, I know it won't. I'd rather just hug and kiss than have sex.

*Sighs* I can't wait until I can finally meet my boyfriend in real life! He's so sweet!
Unread 01-16-2004, 03:12 PM   #3
Karisu-sama
Cosplay.Mom: "Play nice!"
Board Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TammyKitten
Lately the crossplay section of the forums has seemed to be turing into a massive confession session. Many of you appear to be "coming out" for lack of a better analogy, but don't sweat it that is awesome! If this forum right here, right now, today is that first step towards liberating the person inside of you, then great. Remove the blanket of social surpression and enjoy life while you can! Enjoy it as the person you desire to be! (and the crowd goes wild)

My question (kind of kinky I know):
Do any of you get AROUSED or TURNED ON while crossplaying?
TammyKitten: I think you may have misunderstood the purpose of the Crossplay Forum - its primary purpose is to assist costumers / cosplayers with the logistics involved in crossplaying. (How to's, problems encountered, etc.)

In addition, this is a PG-13 board, and we have KIDS who are regular posters (witness your first reply.) The discussion level should be kept in that realm. If people wish to express related issues on their own (eg: sexual orientation), they may do so (within the rules of the board,) but soliciting for people to "come out" about their "turn-ons" is not appropriate to this forum.

Please refrain.

Last edited by Karisu-sama : 01-16-2004 at 05:30 PM.
Closed Thread