Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Fitness

Unread 04-15-2012, 12:42 PM   #16
StrangePerson

I'm not intimidated by the buff people or skinny girls in their leggings (while I'm in uber baggy shorts and band tshirt) because I figured they were once like me and in pitiful shape XD To be honest if they're the kind of person who judge a more "well rounded" individual taking the initiative to get in shape I don't care for their opinion!
I'm prefer going to the gym alone even though I have friends who go as well. It's just nice to be detached from everything. I like just being able to sweat it out and not having to talk to anyone.
StrangePerson is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-15-2012, 08:24 PM   #17
LycacthropesUN
Enemy of Thy Enemy

Mm, we have a wii fit at home so I use that (only when noone is home, too timid really). Now, I realize it's not a genuine workout but it's fun and it gets me moving. I used to do it every day, then I got a little busy (though the things I was doing were very active). I'm going to start using it again. And DDR! I totally forgot we had it >.> I'll do that too!

AnimeNEXT:
Len Kagamine:Materials ready.
LycacthropesUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2012, 09:40 PM   #18
paper_hat

Not sure why, but I always feel reluctant to go to the gym alone. I'm usually okay with doing things on my own... :C
I don't have much room in my apartment to do exercises so the gym is sounding increasingly better by the day. Getting tired of hitting the desk and bed while working out, haha.
I guess it might be that I'm bored...
Or don't want to be judged...?
Not entirely sure why. :C
paper_hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2012, 07:19 AM   #19
Nicholas IX

Take no prisoners. You are young and the best chance you have of getting ripped is now. Strike while the iron is hot. This guy was running with Bruce Lee and he said to Bruce he couldn't run anymore and that he was going to die. Bruce said, "then die".

Work out. Or die.
Nicholas IX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2012, 10:58 AM   #20
Kiken Sapphire

I mostly workout at him cause i dont have money to pay for membership nor transportation. I prefer yoga and bellydance it really gives me the results I want and I then add some brazilian butt lift to my workout.
Kiken Sapphire is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2012, 02:20 PM   #21
KarmaxCore
LOLOMGWUT.

Honestly, I got scared of going to the gyms, but, let me tell you, the people there, are there to work out, not to watch others or check anyone out (well, most of the time, anyway.) Usually it's all about just..getting in shape. Everyone goes to the gym for that one purpose. xD

Check out my cosplay group <3 Vunderbra!Cosplay and our youtube. Vunder!Bra
KarmaxCore is offline   Reply With Quote