Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Anime Boston

Unread 03-15-2012, 04:04 PM   #1
Alata

Offering Private Photoshoots at Anime Boston 2012

Hello everyone! I figured I would post on the cosplay.com forums, as well as my FB Page and deviantart that I'm offering free photoshoots at Anime Boston 2012 this year.

Here's the basic rundown:

-It's a casual shoot that will last an hour with the intention of getting as many high quality photo's as possible.

-My schedule is completely open at this point in time and I am offering shoots Thursday evening, Friday and Saturday.

- My only request regarding shoots is that you please be open to walking maybe 3 or 4 minutes away from the convention center if there is a better location for the shoot. I am also open to location ideas!

-Also my turn around time normally is one to two weeks after the convention. (Provided I don't get sick. As that's what happened with Katsucon and the turn around time became a bit longer. However, if that happens I will notify you immediately as to the difference in turn around time.)

If you you are interested in doing a shoot with me you can reply to this thread, email me at simplyxmagickal@gmail.com, or even message me on deviantart or my facebook page.

Below are references of my work: (Because if you look at my albums here on CosCom you'll only see my own cosplay. Also my Picasa Gallery will have the most recent photography work I've done.)

Deviant Art Picasa Gallery FB Simply Magickal
Alata is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-17-2012, 12:01 AM   #2
Cemtaur

Wow a photoshoot would be awesome! Do you think I could get one of my friend and I? We are doing homestuck cosplays. Whatever day is fine! We're cosplaying all weekend
Cemtaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-18-2012, 01:27 AM   #3
Alata

I'd be more than happy to! The only time I'm not available right now is Thursday from 5 to 7. So anytime is fine with me. I'm happy to accomodate your schedule so just let me know what time works best for you and I'll pencil it in. Also would meeting up in front of Au Bon Pain work for you and your friend? It's an easy to find place and it's easy to spot people. Also I'll private message you with my phone number after I pencil you in that way if you need to get a hold of me at anime boston you'll be able to.

Last edited by Alata : 03-18-2012 at 01:31 AM.
Alata is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2013, 09:37 AM   #4
CosplayJelly
The Greatest Jelly

Do you still have any time available? I'd like to get some good shots of my love is war miku cosplay.
frozen- elsa 0% thinking
asuka (neon genesis evangeleon) 20%
Miss Fortune (LoL)- 0% thinking
Annie (attack on titan) 80% procrastinating/making 3d gear
Conventions~
OtakonAnime USAKatsucon!
CosplayJelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2013, 09:50 PM   #5
Rose of Battle
lolwut

I'm also interested! I'd actually love a photoshoot on Sunday when I'm cosplaying Anaru from AnoHana.

EDIT
So everyone knows, this thread is actually from 2012!!!

2014: Genericon, PAX East, Otakon

Tentative Otakon plans:
Friday: Leia (Tales of Xillia 2), Hikaru ~3D Land~ (Magic Knight Rayearth) // Saturday: Leia (Tales of Xillia 2) // Sunday: Momo ~Hoodie~ (Kagerou Project/MekakuCity Actors)

Last edited by Rose of Battle : 05-14-2013 at 02:03 AM.
Rose of Battle is offline   Reply With Quote