Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Final Fantasy

Unread 03-22-2012, 12:37 PM   #16
Liliana
Palamecia's Hyper Emperor

@ToxicFantasyVII: Thank you.. ^^; I've been working hard on her dress this week, as difficult as it is, it's coming along very fast to my surprise. O_O I'm excited for your Penelo cosplay! People rarely cosplay her.

@Trinitykeyblade: oh wow!! That's a lot of work in short time!! Much luck! And I'm glad to see Vaan get some love, I love that guy.~

@fujyoshi: Your Larsa progress is AMAZING. Your going to be a fantastic Larsa cosplayer!

@LittleBlondGoth: Good luck with Fran! I love that character, but I am not brave enough to cosplay in her outfit... haha XD Much kudos to you!!

Ashe's wedding dress is coming along very fast now. I'm DYING to paint the gold design at the bottom of it, but I should probably do that after I have lined it... ;_; I dunno. Today I am still working on all the little armor pieces that dangle from her dress. I hope I can get some pictures up soon! ><
Liliana is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-22-2012, 04:27 PM   #17
fujyoshi
BL goggles :D

My necklace has been drying since sunday and I just painted and glazed it today the pic is up and the progress is updated.
fujyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2012, 07:14 PM   #18
Liliana

fujyoshi: Nice progress again!~ I wish I could see your Larsa in person...

I finally have some progress posted on Ashe!
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3181156/
I hope after I'm done this cosplay, I can cosplay Ashe's normal outfit! 8P But I better not start her until I have finished her wedding dress lol.
Unread 03-27-2012, 07:52 PM   #19
fujyoshi

thats looking great I wish I could see that in person because I'd love to run into some more 12 cosplayers
Unread 03-29-2012, 01:39 PM   #20
Liliana

@fujyoshi: Oh, same here! I'd love to run into more FF XII cosplayers.. ;A; Especially your Larsa cosplay which is looking epic already. Hey, maybe one day we will! Ontario isn't that far away from New York, haha!~ Who knows.
Unread 03-30-2012, 09:52 AM   #21
fujyoshi

oh definetly ;p speaking of which I forgot to mention that my Larsa cosplay is finally complete(it was done after I painted and glazed the necklace thing)

http://www.cosplay.com/costume/408214/

I gotta take pictures 'a myself in it one 'a these days but I'll probably do so when I straighten my hair again /heh
Unread 04-02-2012, 04:45 PM   #22
Hyuuga Tenten
Cleverness is not Wisdom

I've been working on Ralser Heios Nabradia recently. Actually, I'm taking a break right now from hand beading. Its gonna take so much time to finish this. *sigh* But it will be well worth it!

"Do not go where the path may lead, go insted where there is no path and leave a trail."
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~
Hyuuga Tenten is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2012, 04:50 PM   #23
fujyoshi

thats gonna be so epic :O If your lucky you might could meet up wit Liliana as ashe for a couple shoot ;p
Unread 04-02-2012, 04:57 PM   #24
Liliana

@Hyuuga Tenten: OMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSHHH HHHH!!!! RASLER!!!! <33333333 KSGKJSAFH'[OIGAN43JA8O;IH!!!111!! I think I died a bit.. XD I'm working on Wedding Ashe ironically (as mentioned in previous posts) I love it when people cosplay Rasler!~ So rarely cosplayed. *___* And he is so awesome. Baww, I wish you were coming to Anime North. XD

@fujyoshi: Hahaha! yeah XD And wow! You have him complete already?! That is awesome!! *_* Congrats on your hard work!~ I can't wait to see pics of you in it.
Unread 04-02-2012, 05:09 PM   #25
Hyuuga Tenten
Cleverness is not Wisdom

That would be cool to meet up, but unfortunately I won't have this thing done for a while One line of beading on the cape takes 2 hrs.

Question though, what are you using to make your armor for Ashe?

"Do not go where the path may lead, go insted where there is no path and leave a trail."
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~
Hyuuga Tenten is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2012, 07:15 PM   #26
fujyoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liliana View Post
@fujyoshi: Hahaha! yeah XD And wow! You have him complete already?! That is awesome!! *_* Congrats on your hard work!~ I can't wait to see pics of you in it.
thanks I can't wait to cosplay him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyuuga Tenten View Post
That would be cool to meet up, but unfortunately I won't have this thing done for a while One line of beading on the cape takes 2 hrs.
Yea he sounds like he would take forever :O
Unread 04-16-2012, 08:27 AM   #27
speedoftheheron

My next cosplay is going to be Ashe's wedding dress. I haven't started yet though, I've mostly just been collecting reference pictures and trying to figure out how I want put it together(I've never tackled anything this ornate before... )

Hopefully, It'll be done by DragonCon and Anime Weekend Atlanta. . . We shall see. . .

Everyone else's cosplays sound excellent by the way! Glad to see there is still some love for FF XII. It was my first FF game, so it has a special place in my heart :]
speedoftheheron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2012, 08:44 PM   #28
Liliana

@Hyuuga Tenten: Yeah, indeed! And wow 2 hours.... That sounds like a lot of work, but it will be worth it in the end! Beading on cosplays is always so beautiful. *o*
I'm using Craftfoam and card board (ceral boxes lol) for Ashe's armor. It's turning out really well, and saving me loads of money which I like. XD

@speedoftheheron: Ooo! More wedding stuff! And ya, it's hard finding reference pictures of her dress btw! >:/ I'm only working off of a few for her dress.... A lot of it I am just guessing though as I make it like, even the back of her armor on the dress. XD Good luck with your Ashe cosplay!~ I can't wait until you start it!
Unread 04-19-2012, 07:29 AM   #29
fujyoshi

I think you might be able to take some reference pics from the game if you have a good camera on you I'd say you'd have to time it on point though that way you can get the best shots. When I was in progress on Larsa I took about 20 reference pics from the game including shots of the sword and that other weapon thing he guards wit just in case I decide to make them xD

I also have the concept art for him on the side but I just take whatever works for me and run wit it
Unread 04-27-2012, 02:33 PM   #30
Liliana

@fujyoshi: Ya, that's a really good idea! O_O Though my tv is not the best quality, it helps a little though. The other problem is that it doesn't show enough sides of the dress. XD BUT OH WELL! I got her almost done now anyway. XD The crinoline in the dress has been annoying me though, I think I'll have to readjust it... It's like, poofy here, and TOO poofy there... and flips up weird in certain areas lol.