Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > General Cosplay Chat

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 03-22-2012, 01:00 PM   #1
Li_Syaoran
Lone Wolf

What is your dream cosplay or photo shoot?

My dream cosplay is Mikuo Secret police

My dream photo shoot is dressing up as a Secret Service protecting Hatsune Miku and making a path through the crowd of paparazzi and the press
CureCos:http://en.curecos.com/profile/?ch=331883
Cos Group Page:https://www.facebook.com/LonewolfCosplay

Current Anime Con list
Sakura con 2013
Male Black Rock Shooter
Sword Art Online Gun-master/Swordsman Kirito
Male Suit Saber from Fate Prototype
Imitation Black Kagamine Len
Li_Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-22-2012, 01:22 PM   #2
Andrea
Stupid Sexy Kotetsu

Since my dream cosplay is an intergalactic bounty hunter, I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be able to do anything really appropriate and amazing in the way of photoshoots there.

What I've really been wanting to do with one of the costumes I'm proud of, though, is do a shoot on a city rooftop on a windy day with my TopMag Wild Tiger costume. Cape flapping, city skyline in the background... preferably with some other heroes... maybe swinging from some rope (though that one would be shot closer to the ground from an angle that just makes it look high-up, because I'm not stupid ).
Unread 03-22-2012, 01:31 PM   #3
Hetalia-Chan
Not Iceland, ice cream!!

Don't we already have a thread like this?
Hetalia-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2012, 01:34 PM   #4
kuroki-neko
A hero reborn

bardock from dragon ball z

but as roy mustang i allways wanted to a bit of rp with a mases huges cosplayer

i also have wanted to cosplay as a villian from some series..i just don't look like any of them.. to handsome i guess :P but i could allways be gaston
Unread 03-22-2012, 03:22 PM   #5
brucer007
Bruce Heinsius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
Since my dream cosplay is an intergalactic bounty hunter, I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be able to do anything really appropriate and amazing in the way of photoshoots there.
I don't see any reason why an intergalactic bounty hunter would be difficult to make into an amazing photo shoot. First of all, you could find a futuristic or other-worldly location. It could be interesting architecture, or an interesting rock formation in the desert, or in a forest, etc. The hunter would likely have some interesting weapons. There is plenty of opportunity for amazing action poses, like hiding behind something, or jumping down to pounce on a potential captive. Bring in an interesting victim. A fight could ensue. Make it look real!

Last edited by brucer007 : 03-22-2012 at 03:26 PM.
brucer007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2012, 04:07 PM   #6
Andrea
Stupid Sexy Kotetsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucer007 View Post
I don't see any reason why an intergalactic bounty hunter would be difficult to make into an amazing photo shoot. First of all, you could find a futuristic or other-worldly location. It could be interesting architecture, or an interesting rock formation in the desert, or in a forest, etc. The hunter would likely have some interesting weapons. There is plenty of opportunity for amazing action poses, like hiding behind something, or jumping down to pounce on a potential captive. Bring in an interesting victim. A fight could ensue. Make it look real!
The particular intergalactic bounty hunter in question is really only seen in environments that look nothing like anything that exists where I live. (Forests, sure, we've got plenty of those. And lakes. But rocky formations, nope. Caves, nope. Futuristic architecture with giant dome doors and alien bird sculptures? Not that I know of...) Her opponents aren't exactly easy to come by either... Of course, I guess that means it could be classified as a "dream" photoshoot - theoretically possible somewhere, but I'm not likely to ever see that somewhere at the same time as I'm hauling a bunch of armor around...
Unread 03-22-2012, 04:09 PM   #7
TMLiza
Make All The Things!

My dream cosplay would have to be Calne Ca.

Photoshoot, it would have to be a persona 3 photoshoot with every single character from the game in an epic location that would fit the game.

~DA~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cospix~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

TMLiza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2012, 04:18 PM   #8
Moonsong
daughter of evil

My dream cosplay is Daughter of Evil! Rin and it's actually happening this summer for Otakon. I've been saving up for quite a while and I'm really excited!

On hiatus until 2015.

★Saber EXTRA - 100% complete
★Rachel Alucard (Blazblue) - 100% complete

Moonsong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2012, 07:05 PM   #9
Mogwai

My dream cosplay is Serenade from Eternal Sonata. I love her character design, but it looks too complicated and so expensive to do... ( ̄□ ̄;)
Unread 03-22-2012, 09:21 PM   #10
Lurrdoc
[SHSL ???]

Level 5 Esper Photoshoot from Toaru Majutsu no Index series. I say dream, because the series isn't well-known or cosplayed often outside of Asia.

| deviantArt | tumblr | MyAnimeList |

| Rock Lee - 90% | Relius Clover - 85% | Gunha Sogiita - 65% |
Lurrdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2012, 01:06 AM   #11
PutPutters
Extreme Procrastinator

DREAM COSPLAY AND PHOTOSHOOT?

NATSUME YUUJINCHOU SERIES BABY! I REALLY HOPE TO DO AS MANY OF THE CHARACTERS AND YOUKAI AS POSSIBLE AND HAVE AS MANY PEOPLE JOIN ME IN A SHOOT AS POSSIBLE. >w< It would be wonderful!

I'm sorry. Natsume Yuujinchou is my NUMBER ONE SERIES OF ALL TIME!!!
http://zephyrbolt.deviantart.com
http://youtube.com/theoppositeofnothing
http://theoppositeofnothing.deviantart.com
PutPutters is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2012, 06:28 AM   #12
beelzebobbles

Dream cosplay: Yuan ka fei from Tales of Symphonia in renegade armor. It's not a ridiculously hard costume but I keep volunteering for certain cosplays, getting caught up in new costumes etc, I don't think I'll ever have the chance to get it done LOL

Dream photoshoot: (bleach) battle in the desert. Which is going to happen this summer >3<, so I need to think up another dream photoshoot
beelzebobbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2012, 04:59 PM   #13
CharlotteLuna
CharlotteLuna

Female wise - Asuka plugsuit from Neon Genesis evangelion, YEARS I've wanted to do her but my body held me back until lately, starting to lose my teenage fat I think and working hard at the gym too!

Male wise - Dante Sparda- DMC3 version. I've actually already made this cosplay and finished it. I wore it for about an hour at an Expo in London, however I got really self concious and had to go get changed- The kenetic tape i think its called (Sports tape too/boob tape) Left me one or two little scar reminders on my back! even though I was careful to take it off! Oh well.
CharlotteLuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2012, 05:31 PM   #14
pocky_penguin66
Voxx

I would love to be Alexiel from Angel Sanctuary and have a good group...

With video games, I would absolutely adore a good Diablo group. I am not that crafty (I can only do minimal sewing and small crafts like plushies and hats) but my dream cosplay would be a Demon Hunter or Rogue from Diablo I and III.
Fionna the Human ~Adventure Time
pocky_penguin66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2012, 05:46 PM   #15
Dante Rebellion
Devil Hunter

Ezio in the Raiden costume!
[draws gun]
Dante Rebellion is offline   Reply With Quote