Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Unread 09-30-2012, 03:24 PM   #166
eebee

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanditArtist View Post
Hey guys. I really like the fact there are others out there who enjoy cosplaying as I do. Right now I just sorta started dressing for NYCC as Thor. It would be cool to take group photos and walk the floor with other cosplayers there. And I would really appreciate it if anyone could take me under their wing on the whole cosplay world. I am totally clueless to the different cons and anime but I do love them (at least the ones I've seen so far, which is not as many as you guys). This is definitely a family I would love to be a part of.
Welcome to the cosplay community! Yell 'hi EB' at every Rogue or Arwyn you see on the con floor, and if you catch me, we can hang out together for a bit!

schedule finalized. Friday is Arwyn, Saturday is Rogue, and Sunday is the Condesce!
Slight chance I'll break out Emma Frost on Thursday too!

Chosen, In Planning:
Carmelita Fox (with Sly Cooper), Riza Hawkeye (with Roy Mustang), Red (with Subject Unknown)

Under Construction:
Ravager, Emma Frost (with Namor, Phoenix Five editions)
eebee is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-30-2012, 07:37 PM   #167
AnimuSeraph

Quote:
Originally Posted by eebee View Post
Welcome to the cosplay community! Yell 'hi EB' at every Rogue or Arwyn you see on the con floor, and if you catch me, we can hang out together for a bit!

schedule finalized. Friday is Arwyn, Saturday is Rogue, and Sunday is the Condesce!
Slight chance I'll break out Emma Frost on Thursday too!
Heh, like this individual, I too am entering the cosplay world (I am starting as Nero because I am a glutton for frustration and making my own life difficult; oh the fun I have!).

I hope to run into people at NYCC. I remember last year, going in early on friday and that line was packed around the block. Not the best of times...
AnimuSeraph is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2012, 07:53 PM   #168
yagamiloli
The Spirit Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimuSeraph View Post
Heh, like this individual, I too am entering the cosplay world (I am starting as Nero because I am a glutton for frustration and making my own life difficult; oh the fun I have!).

I hope to run into people at NYCC. I remember last year, going in early on friday and that line was packed around the block. Not the best of times...
I remember that! That was crazy, I think it circled the building twice?
What you do or what you say, or what you wear

Cosplays:
Nanami Chiaki [SDR2]
Cerebella [SkullGirls]
Peko Pekoyama [SDR2]
Valentine [SkullGirls]
Tsubaki Yayoi [Blazblue]
yagamiloli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2012, 09:36 AM   #169
BanditArtist

hey EB

That would be cool if I see you. Or if you see me. Hey, do you know how to find out who is giving out what at this NYCC? I could never find out and by the time I visit a booth, every cool thing is gone.
BanditArtist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2012, 09:37 AM   #170
lykanthropic

anyone doing ghibli cosplays at NYCC?
lykanthropic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2012, 05:59 PM   #171
foolish13people

I'll be Shin from NANA on Friday, Honey-senpai from Ourah HSHC on Saturday and Mello from Death note on Sunday~
foolish13people is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2012, 12:02 AM   #172
POOTERS

goin to NYCC!!! one week omg!

Next: Anime Central(5/2014), FanimeCon(5/3014), Anime Expo(7/2014)
POOTERS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2012, 08:16 AM   #173
BanditArtist

Do you guys travel to different cons? How many are there? And how do you know about them?
Unread 10-08-2012, 08:22 AM   #174
eebee

Quote:
That would be cool if I see you. Or if you see me. Hey, do you know how to find out who is giving out what at this NYCC? I could never find out and by the time I visit a booth, every cool thing is gone.
I don't know of a way to find out about giveaways. You usually just have to hurry around booths early. The best booths are always the big-name companies. Swing by booths like Midtown Comics, Bandai, the big comic companies, Capcom, etc. Many will be giving away free stuff, many will have very cheap 'grab bags' of cool things, and some will have free stuff so long as you play a game or something. Also, if you wait in the morning queue before the con opens, they hand out bags of free variant comics and such.

Chosen, In Planning:
Carmelita Fox (with Sly Cooper), Riza Hawkeye (with Roy Mustang), Red (with Subject Unknown)

Under Construction:
Unread 10-08-2012, 08:49 AM   #175
BanditArtist

Quote:
Originally Posted by eebee View Post
I don't know of a way to find out about giveaways. You usually just have to hurry around booths early. The best booths are always the big-name companies. Swing by booths like Midtown Comics, Bandai, the big comic companies, Capcom, etc. Many will be giving away free stuff, many will have very cheap 'grab bags' of cool things, and some will have free stuff so long as you play a game or something. Also, if you wait in the morning queue before the con opens, they hand out bags of free variant comics and such.
Hey EB, thanks for the tip. I think rogue is a hot character. I did a nice drawing of her flying in her green tights with the brown waist length jacket and long curly hair with the white streak of course. I'm an artist. Guess that is why I love cosplaying. I hope to see you there.
Unread 10-08-2012, 08:59 AM   #176
eebee

Quote:
Hey EB, thanks for the tip. I think rogue is a hot character. I did a nice drawing of her flying in her green tights with the brown waist length jacket and long curly hair with the white streak of course. I'm an artist. Guess that is why I love cosplaying. I hope to see you there.
Cool! She has so many great costumes. My Rogue this year is the one in my icon, dark green outfit trimmed in white. I'll be skulking around in my cloak all day. =)

Chosen, In Planning:

Under Construction:
Unread 10-17-2012, 11:10 AM   #177
abadpanda

I was there! It was super fun!
abadpanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2012, 01:45 PM   #178
J-West

I was there too! It was alota fun! I was Future Trunks, just in case I ran into one of y'all without knowing lol
J-West is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2012, 12:53 AM   #179
BanditArtist

Was anyone there at the statue on Saturday night for the Lokis and Thors shoot?