Go Back   Cosplay.com > International Forums > Australia

Unread 03-28-2012, 03:34 AM   #1
Miss-Kagamine

Attention all Hetalia Cosplayers!

Hello everybody!
This year at SMASH i wanted to start a Hetalia group i have had the idea for a while and SMASH seems like a good time to get it together(because i am bust studying when all the other cons are on) So who's interested?

You can cosplay as any character(even OC's though.. i would advise against it) and the Nyotalia characters too! I shall be cosplaying as Canada and i have a friend who will possibly be going as Belarus. So if you're interested please comment. I also have posted this on the SMASH forums so if you have an account there please feel free to check out the thread there.

Who we have so Far
Canada: miss-kagamine
America: Heroreedy
Belarus: possibly my friend.
England: Heroreedy's Friend
Seychelles: Yukora-chan
Finland: possibly Corperal.Rao from SMASH forums
Pirate England: ArthurSMkirkland from SMASH forums
Revulutionary England
Revulutionary America
Liechtenstein
Vietnam
Russia: CiiCii

Last edited by Miss-Kagamine : 07-01-2012 at 11:39 PM. Reason: adding information
Miss-Kagamine is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-28-2012, 09:36 AM   #2
HeroReedy
Reeds

Hey there!!!

Me and a friend might possibly be heading up to this con!! I cosplay america and my best mate cosplays england so for the moment maybe put us as maybes XD We are coming from victoria but hopefully (If I can talk iggy into it!) We can come down and join :PPP
Unread 03-28-2012, 11:12 PM   #3
MutebS

Hi

why not do it for supanova? there will be a bigger hetalia group at supanova, I have done Denmark before and I might do Sweden this year.

Awards:
Best Male Cosplayer at Mini-Animania 2010 in Sydney.
MutebS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2012, 01:26 AM   #4
Miss-Kagamine

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroReedy View Post
Hey there!!!

Me and a friend might possibly be heading up to this con!! I cosplay america and my best mate cosplays england so for the moment maybe put us as maybes XD We are coming from victoria but hopefully (If I can talk iggy into it!) We can come down and join :PPP
Awesome (:
I shall write your name down as a maybe.

Last edited by Miss-Kagamine : 03-29-2012 at 01:31 AM.
Unread 03-29-2012, 01:27 AM   #5
Miss-Kagamine

Quote:
Originally Posted by MutebS View Post
Hi

why not do it for supanova? there will be a bigger hetalia group at supanova, I have done Denmark before and I might do Sweden this year.
I want to go to Supanova but as it's during school term(and i am suppose to be studying XD) i can't go =__= i honestly wish more cons were during school holidays but anyways not long to go untill freedom (:

Last edited by Miss-Kagamine : 03-29-2012 at 01:31 AM.
Unread 03-29-2012, 01:39 AM   #6
HeroReedy
Reeds

YAY! I spoke to my friend and we shall both be coming down!!! XD So we would definitely
love to get involved!!
Unread 03-29-2012, 02:03 AM   #7
Miss-Kagamine

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroReedy View Post
YAY! I spoke to my friend and we shall both be coming down!!! XD So we would definitely
love to get involved!!
Yay ^-^ i shall write down iggy too.
Unread 03-30-2012, 02:38 PM   #8
MutebS

Hi, Idk if you know about this but me and my hetalia friends picked a day to go to Luna Park wearing hetalia cosplays xD, add me on facebook to invite you to the event there.

FB email: the_boss_x@hotmail.com

Awards:
Best Male Cosplayer at Mini-Animania 2010 in Sydney.
MutebS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2012, 11:33 PM   #9
TheDarkCircus
Aspiring to be Everthing

I would, but I am in Melbourne
I am going to go to Hetalia Day in Melbourne though. I am not sure what day it is yet because not a lot of info is out right now.

Quote:
me and my hetalia friends picked a day to go to Luna Park wearing hetalia cosplays xD
I have always wanted to do that

Oz Comic-Con - Tenten - Naruto and/or Teto Kasane - Vocaloid
Manifest - Mail Jeevas (Matt) - Death Note
Armageddon - Prussia - APH and/or Yuki Nagato - The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Hetalia Day - South Italy/Romano - APH

----------------------------------------------------------------------
xxthedarkcircusxx.deviantart.com
TheDarkCircus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2012, 07:00 AM   #10
Yukora-Chan

It's Yukora from the SMASH! forums Miss Kagamine. I can't believe you didn't put me on the list *Sniff* Anyway MutebS it's a shame you can't come, but is it true that there are going to be a big group of Hetalia cosplayers at Supernova? If so where's the forum? Because I'm going to Supernova and SMASH!, and I will be cosplaying as Dark!Fem!Japan, but I have to touch up my stuff because it's stuff out of my wardrobe.
Yukora-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2012, 06:55 PM   #11
Miss-Kagamine

Gah! So sorry
I was going to have two separate lists then merge them together, looks like I shall be doing that right now. I shall put your name down (:
Unread 04-20-2012, 05:16 PM   #12
Yukora-Chan

Oh we also have a Liectenstein, Seychelles and Vietnam joining us ( Hopefully) We are hoping to get more people coming.

-Just believe in yourself.
-Everyone entitled own opinion.
-What's the point of saying an inspirational quote, when you don't even follow it yourself?
-No matter who you love, no matter how old you are, no matter the distance. Love is Love.
Unread 05-02-2012, 02:45 AM   #13
Su-san

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss-Kagamine View Post
Hello everybody!
This year at SMASH i wanted to start a Hetalia group i have had the idea for a while and SMASH seems like a good time to get it together(because i am bust studying when all the other cons are on) So who's interested?

You can cosplay as any character(even OC's though.. i would advise against it) and the Nyotalia characters too! I shall be cosplaying as Canada and i have a friend who will possibly be going as Belarus. So if you're interested please comment. I also have posted this on the SMASH forums so if you have an account there please feel free to check out the thread there.

Who we have so Far
Canada: miss-kagamine
America: Heroreedy
Belarus: possibly my friend.
England: Heroreedy's Friend.
black fem Japan: Yukora-chan
Finland: possibly Corperal.Rao from SMASH forums
Pirate England: ArthurSMkirkland from SMASH forums
Revulutionary England
Revulutionary America
Seychelles
Liechtenstein
Vietnam

It depends where SMASH is... if its in Sydney, then I could possibly make it as a Su-san (Sweden)...

If its at SupaNova then I can definatly (hmm that does not look right) be able to do it as Sweden (But I may look more like a chibi Sweden than a adult Sweden since im only 13) !
Su-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2012, 02:26 AM   #14
Miss-Kagamine

Heh well chibi is okay.
I'm going to be a short Canada I really think he's considerably taller than 164cm, with all my cosplays I've either been too tall or short XD which is why I decided against the idea of cosplaying Russia I would be way too short XD
Unread 05-03-2012, 02:59 AM   #15
Yukora-Chan

Lol I'm 168cm ( 3cm taller than Japan's actual height) but no worries, it's not going to kill you. Besides I met a really tall Ouran cosplayer last year I had to look up. He was cosplaying as Tamaki, he bent down to my height and said "Does your Kuriboh go 'Do-do-lalala'?" and I think I said no. But he was a terribly sweet guy.

-Just believe in yourself.
-Everyone entitled own opinion.
-What's the point of saying an inspirational quote, when you don't even follow it yourself?
-No matter who you love, no matter how old you are, no matter the distance. Love is Love.