Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Fitness

Unread 03-31-2012, 12:47 PM   #1
LunaLuvzanime

Weight-loss Planning

Heyy there everyone. So, its been quite a while since I was last on this site. I kinda lost my password for a while until recently I found it. So, I decided to come back on here hehe. Anyway, I was wonderin if anyone could be nice enough to help me come up wit an exercise plan that would work wit me & my schedule. You see, I kinda have a messed up day-schedule. Monday-Friday, I wake up at 5 in the mornin, make coffee, do my hair, get dressed, make sure my bag is packed, & leave my house at 6:50. It takes me about 25-30 minutes to get to school so I get there about 7:15-7:20. Go through the course of school then get home before 3. Then I do my homework, eat dinner, & then take care of my brother who is handicapped. I usually go to sleep by about 11 but between those times, Im usually either takin care of my brother, doin whatever my dad tells me to do, or playin on the comp. On Weekends, I wake up a bit later & go to sleep a bit later but the course is pretty but the same as between 3-11. Im about 5'5"-5'6" & weigh about 240-250. My weight is actually jumpin around quite a bit thou sadly, so when I do lose weight, I gain it, then lose it again. I need help on losin it & keepin it off. Someone please help?
LunaLuvzanime is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-01-2012, 02:09 AM   #2
Slapthefatcat
The man with the guns.

For exercise, you don't find time to do it, you make it. You have to set aside the time, as an appointment, to exercise. It's hard, but makes it last a lot better. I assume you know what you should be eating, so yeah. 3-4 times a week, 30-45 minutes at a time is good to start off with.
Slapthefatcat is offline   Reply With Quote