Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.75 average.
Unread 01-20-2004, 11:41 PM   #16
*Jibrielle*
彡☆WEEEE☆彡

Hmm Fruits Basket cosplay....I want to cosplay them all!! ^____^. Hmm but on my list I have: Ayame, Kyo and one of the prince yuki fan club girls =p

Unread 01-21-2004, 11:43 AM   #17
Tenshi
Needs more sparkles

Sandra Bullock? LOL!!! I guess I kinda do in those pictures, but I've never gotten that one before ^_^.

Next Up:Mad Hatter Tamaki (Ouran Host Club), Tuxedo Mask (Sera Myu) and Kaitou Sinbad (Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne)
I declare this The Year of Making Epic Jackets
Tenshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2004, 11:45 AM   #18
Lovelyangel_81
Eternal awaits...

I am planning on cosplay Yuki at Animazement this year. I hope I can get it done in time for it. ^^;
Unread 01-21-2004, 11:52 AM   #19
shiroi_yukiko
has helmet hair

Ah, I really want to do an Akito costume. Originally, I had a Momiji planned, but then... I don't know what happened to that! It's quite a character change though. ~_~;; And I could dye my hair black again! *sighs happily*
Etsy Shop
shiroi_yukiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2004, 12:12 PM   #20
NiGHTmaren
...into Dreams
Modoka Magica

Right now I have someone commissioning an Ayame for me. ^^ His traditional red and white outfit, that is. Haven't really decided which con to wear it to yet, though. I found an awesome wig that I have to style a bit and some shoes that are perfect. ^^ In the future I might do Momiji, Tohru, and possibly other characters since Furuba is my second favorite anime.

*~Hime no Toki~*

2014 - Upcoming Conventions :
Holiday Matsuri (FL)

Upcoming costumes : Suzie Q from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Edea Lee (various versions) from Bravely Default, Robotnik (genderbend) from Sonic, and more!

http://www.facebook.com/NiGHTmarenCosplay
NiGHTmaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2004, 12:49 PM   #21
AgentGinrei
Green Haired Freak

Yeah, FB really inspired me to work on some costumes! It's one of my favs. I have all the stuff to do Hatsuharu's costume. I just haven't started it yet. Plus I have to let my hair grow out a bit, 'cause I don't want to have to use a wig for this one. I'd also like to do Ayame and Yuki, but I have SO many costumes I'd like to do... work work work. ^^;
AgentGinrei is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2004, 12:54 PM   #22
Mythril
The Mythril Rose

After watching Furuba, I HAD to do a Kagura costume (pictue in gallery, yup!)

But I was really inspired... and she was adorable! Plus, I got to carry around a little Kyo sign all day long.
Mythril is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2004, 02:53 PM   #23
Flowery

Last edited by Flowery : 10-14-2008 at 12:29 PM.
Flowery is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-21-2004, 03:10 PM   #24
elfinder
Yuki Fan Girl

I've done some Fruits Basket costumes already and I plan to do many more! So far I've done.
-Yuki's winter uniform (anime black version)
-AYame's purple chinese dress (9th manga cover)
-Tohru's summer uniform
-Yuki's purple outfit (front the prints)

Then right now I'm working on or planning to do for sure
-Yuki dress (the one he was forced to wear for the school festival)
-Shigure
-Uo-chan winter uniform
-Yuki's summer uniform

Being the Yuki fangirl I am, every con I go to will have a new Yuki costume. I got my next few cons all lined up hehe. I know I wanna do some more Ayame costumes too.

Furuba cosplay is just too much fun!
elfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2004, 12:27 AM   #25
shiroi_yukiko
has helmet hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowery
Me loved Akito. ;_; Even though he did a lot of heart-ripping stuff...
Oh, don't forget the little white bird when you do it. ^^* I actually saw one person who had a fake bird attached to their finger with some wire. =p Twas cute!

(also, I'd say Akito's hair is a type of navy blue... but black will also pass as well. ^^*)
Akito is a jerk, but that's why I love him. ^^; Is it navy? Hm, maybe it does look a bit that way. I'm still gonna go with the black though. I had my hair navy one time before and then it faded to icky green and was also a huge pain to bleach out again. (I dye my hair a lot...)
Etsy Shop
shiroi_yukiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2004, 03:54 PM   #26
bunnybeth
mama bunny

I'm currently working on a Kagura costume for ACen 04. From the Valentines episode, where she's wearing the yellow skirt and white jacket. And, of course I have to make the Kyo backpack/purse. I'm trying to talk my husband into going as Kyo, but he's really not much of a cosplayer, so maybe just a fleece Kyo hat from Genki Gang. And, one day it would be so much fun to go as the Yuki Fan Club with my friends.

Very cute costume Mythril! Did the Ty plush come with a zipper compartment or did you make it into a purse-thingy? I saw the pictures on your site and read through it quick and think I remember you saying you had a zippable Kyo along....

And, a bit OT... Lovelyangel_81 I noticed you're planning a Mamiya costume, I love all Black Rose cosplay! (And if you're at all interested in having photos posted on a SKU site... Beyond Pink is my site)

[CONversations] A webcomic about the CON experience
[Sew Bunny Cosplay] [BadCat Studios]
bunnybeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2004, 04:27 PM   #27
KuroBara
dog of the military

I want to cosplay Motoko, the Prince Yuki fan club president. I just adore all of the little Yuki accessories she has, those will be fun to make. I already have the hairbows, navy skirt and stockings, but I have no idea when it'll be finished or worn.
Unread 01-23-2004, 10:17 PM   #28
Mythril
The Mythril Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnybeth
Very cute costume Mythril! Did the Ty plush come with a zipper compartment or did you make it into a purse-thingy? I saw the pictures on your site and read through it quick and think I remember you saying you had a zippable Kyo along....
Thankyou! No, my ty did not come with a zipper compartment, unfortunately... this is going to sound so horrible, but I gutted my stuffed animal, and then lined him inside with a pretty hankerchief, and then I sewed a zipper in up through his dorsal side... It was great though! My camera and cash fit PERFECTLY. It was an invisible zipper too - so it wasn't horribly obvious I am at school now, but maybe one day I'll take some photos of it! It was QUITE an operation... literally.
Mythril is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2004, 11:04 PM   #29
nyamiko_chan
Pat, pat, *cringe*

Hihi ^O^ I'm working on a Momiji costume. I was think instead of making his uniform or clothing I would be his Bunny form *O*, fleecy ^^;;

I think that would be really cute. I've seen another cosplayer do it once too, as well as a Kyou cat ^O^
nyamiko_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2004, 11:05 PM   #30
Osuwari
No tastycakes + Airports!

Yeah fruit baskets is my second fav anime. I'm gonna go as Kagura for Otakon ^-^ *squeaks*
Osuwari is offline   Reply With Quote