Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.75 average.
Unread 10-05-2009, 11:15 AM   #301
liivingdeadgirl
Chicken Rice!

I went back several pages in the thread but this is a really LONG thread and I was just wondering if someone could tell me a good pattern to use to make the black school (long sleeve) uniforms for the boys? Please? <3

Alice (Original) - Alice in Wonderland
Miku (Cendrillon) - Vocaloid
Fuu (Artbook) - Magic Knight Rayearth
Fem!Cas - Supernatural

~*~
https://www.facebook.com/#!/LDGCosplay
liivingdeadgirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-13-2009, 10:22 PM   #302
Aka-x
Caboose on the fag train

Haha yeah I second the above, I'm doing a Kakeru cosplay and thats the first thing I'm doing, his school uniform

RAZZY!!!

Most precious and beautiful thing ever!
the nicest person you'll ever meet, the most hilarious and fun person on earth!~

/This account was hacked by JJ

xXDeviantart xXx YoutubeXx

Aka-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2009, 05:06 AM   #303
Sheik Chan
I r Sheik Chan.

I'll be cosplaying the young version of Ayame soon, in his school uniform(Which apparently the two above are doing XD) with my friend as young Shigure.

I bought a pattern that was kind of similar at the fabric store.. o.o;
Unread 01-14-2010, 10:44 PM   #304
Angelx624
Grell's #1 Fangirl

I might cosplay Kisa Sohma! For Fanime. ^^ She's just so cute and I think I can pull her off. :3 I just need to watch the anime(I know, I'm bad!) and I'll be ok! XD

This sometimes happens when I see a char from an anime I have yet to watch and I wanna cosplay them, and then I start watching the anime. ^^;;
Ian Yorkland
Teru
Captain Marvelous
Akikoroid
Apple Bloom
Taffyta Muttonfudge
Angelx624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2011, 02:45 PM   #305
Nickspov
Nitsuku

Just got my Hatsuharu wig in. I cant wait to use it for otakon and the CHS Otaku fest. I took a couple of pics to see how it fits. I think it came out pretty good ^-^! http://www.cosplay.com/costume/360601/
Nickspov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2011, 02:49 PM   #306
Nickspov
Nitsuku

Oh and there are two cons where I am looking for Fruits Basket cosplayers! Threads are below:

http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=235553

http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=236416
Nickspov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2011, 12:31 PM   #307
silver*shooter
Fledgeling Cosplayer

FURUBA!! *exploding heart fireworks*

That was a great manga, but the anime was lacking in comparison.

I'd want to be Ren... because she's a beast. Hooyea, Ren, hooooyea! Lmao that'd be fun, but nobody would know who I was x)
silver*shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2011, 06:23 AM   #308
Lolita Minako
Cosmic Gemini Cosplayer

I have been called Belle in my Cinderella Tohru costume (it's from the art book). Whenever they say that, I am like, "If it is Belle, I did a horrible job, since the only similarities is that it has an apron and is a shade of blue..."
ACP|Cure #155513|CosplayLab|World Cosplay|Twitter|Tumblr

"Comments on style should not be made by those who have none." ~Emma Carew, Jekyll & Hyde: The Musical
Lolita Minako is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2011, 04:05 PM   #309
PetiteAltesse

I've always wanted to cosplay as Akito. She has got to be my favorite character from the series. My fiance once cosplayed as Shigure as well, so when I confessed wanting to make Akito, he offered to join me and make Shigure again. I'm hoping to have these costumes done sometime soon. I'm not sure which outfit I should do for Akito though...

Last edited by PetiteAltesse : 09-10-2011 at 04:11 PM.
PetiteAltesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2012, 04:57 PM   #310
The Ruru

Totally always been a Yuki fan. Thusly, now that I've lost the weight, that sounds like a reasonable idea.
It's just where the heck to get his costume from. There is a surprisingly lack amount of his costumes on the internet, and I don't trust a single one of the sources.
Unread 08-15-2012, 09:35 PM   #311
Quinn The Spazz
Positively ineffable

Thread ressurection! Just because this needed to be said.

I've cosplayed Fruits Basket at least three times for various cosplay parties. I was Rin at a Haloween party, Hatori at a new year's eve party this past january, and Akito at my friend's cosplay birthday party (She specifically requested I come as Akito...though who the hell wants Akito at their Birthday party, I don't know XD) And I also did Yuki for Cartoon character day at my school.

I need a new Rin wig and a new Yuki shirt (the other one was my dad's and it was kinda faded) but Akito turned out pretty well since I did the turtleneck outfit. Hatori was also pretty good, so I plan on re-wearing that to a con this november. I'm even going to have a little plush white snake with me since my friend won't actually be Ayame. I'll be sure to post pictures! (though I do have some up now from various photoshoots.)
Samon Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest, Toshio Ozaki-Shiki, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, Professor Ozpin-RWBY, Yoite-Nabari no Ou, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Kaito Jeanne-Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Friagne-Shakugan no Shana, Monk-Ghost Hunt, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)
Quinn The Spazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2012, 10:01 PM   #312
Lolita Minako
Cosmic Gemini Cosplayer

I finally got a new wig for Tohru!! I love it so much!! Makes me look forward to more Fruits Basket cosplay, since there are sooooo many of Tohru's costumes that I want to make. XD

Pics with new wig:
Cinderella art book (you can see the old horrible wig on the bottom row!)
Original Steampunk …I can't remember if I posted in here about this design…again, the shorter/darker wig is the old, yucky, one. XD You can also see where I tweaked the design a bit here and there. I wondered what Tohru would look like Steampunked, so I ran with it!
ACP|Cure #155513|CosplayLab|World Cosplay|Twitter|Tumblr

"Comments on style should not be made by those who have none." ~Emma Carew, Jekyll & Hyde: The Musical

Last edited by Lolita Minako : 08-15-2012 at 10:04 PM.
Lolita Minako is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2012, 01:29 AM   #313
AngelStarAvalon
Lacus Clyne

My sister and I are planing to do Yuki and Ayame. I we won't even have to try to be in character for those two. I'm flamboyant and on the cusp of graduating from fashion school and my sister would gladly ask someone to skin me.

"If you have the power to make a differance why not use it?" ~ Mwu La Fllaga
AngelStarAvalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2012, 07:57 AM   #314
yori_haishi

I cosplayed Akito this past Otakon in one of his street outfits in the series for a shoot on the Thursday and I plan on making his kimono soon. I admit that it was fun despite cosplaying him more than I expected.

Upcoming Cons this year:
AUSA

2012 cons:
Katsucon, Animazement(maybe), Otakon, AUSA
yori_haishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2012, 11:56 AM   #315
Quinn The Spazz
Positively ineffable

I did Hatori for my convention a few weeks ago: http://quinnthespazz.deviantart.com/#/d5m07m0

You can actually see my Ayame Plushie around my neck in this picture.
Samon Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest, Toshio Ozaki-Shiki, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, Professor Ozpin-RWBY, Yoite-Nabari no Ou, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Kaito Jeanne-Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Friagne-Shakugan no Shana, Monk-Ghost Hunt, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)
Quinn The Spazz is offline   Reply With Quote