Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Anime/Manga

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.75 average.
Unread 01-24-2004, 09:15 AM   #31
Flowery

Last edited by Flowery : 10-14-2008 at 12:29 PM.
Flowery is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-25-2004, 08:41 PM   #32
darkenedxstar

Where is this Furuba group meeting at? Maybe I can get my group to meet yours! That is if you are going to Anime Expo 2004. XDDDD My board's at the Seeking Cosplayers section though. So yeah! MAYBE WE COULD HAVE A LARGE GROUP GATHERING! *crosses finger for a reply of Anime Expo 2004*
darkenedxstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2004, 05:31 AM   #33
ayn*chan
Not easy being orange

I'm the designated Yuki of my group (the Juu~Crew: www.accidentallydisplaced.com/juunishi), I have pics in my gallery. I've done his winter, summer, and a manga outfit he wears, and eventually I want to make that weird green shirt he wears in the episode where he, Kyou, Tohru, Shigure, Ayame, and Hatori all go to the lakehouse.

I've also contemplated making a Kagura because my bf keeps mentioning that he wants to cosplay as Kyou. So yeah...if he ever made Kyou, I'd make Kagura.

I would really like to see more Kisa cosplayers! She's SO cute! I think I've seen pictures of ONE Kisa. ;_;
Unread 02-24-2004, 09:27 PM   #34
Sakoiya

Kyo is my absoutly fav bishi from there. I already have the shirt but im not going to cosplay him. Im going to cosplay Arisa.
Unread 03-23-2004, 01:25 AM   #35
ardhri
Falcon in the Dive

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovelyangel_81
I am planning on cosplay Yuki at Animazement this year. I hope I can get it done in time for it. ^^;
I realize I'm like, two months late to this thread, but if you're still going as Yuki, keep your eyes open for Momiji. I'm trying to get his school outfit together. My first cosplay!
ardhri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2004, 09:11 AM   #36
HuongStar

Does anyone know why some cosplayers make the men's winter school uniforms in navy blue? Is that from the manga?
Unread 03-23-2004, 01:35 PM   #37
Hitori
Tra la la

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuongStar
Does anyone know why some cosplayers make the men's winter school uniforms in navy blue? Is that from the manga?
Yup! In the manga it's a navy, or at least in the coloured manga images XD
Unread 03-24-2004, 09:10 PM   #38
NiGHTmaren
...into Dreams
Modoka Magica

*pops in*

Wow, this thread has been revived. XD I finally received my Ayame costume, then I styled the wig a bit last night, cut the bangs and trimmed in the layers near the face to frame it the way his hair does, and got the shoes to go with it. ^_^ Just uploaded pics to the gallery today. I'm going to wear it out to a photoshoot at the Japanese teahouse in Philly, then to a few cons. Haven't decided which cons yet. ^^; I'm still considering cosplaying other characters from the series.

*~Hime no Toki~*

2014 - Upcoming Conventions :
Holiday Matsuri (FL)

Upcoming costumes : Suzie Q from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Edea Lee (various versions) from Bravely Default, Robotnik (genderbend) from Sonic, and more!

http://www.facebook.com/NiGHTmarenCosplay
NiGHTmaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2004, 11:26 PM   #39
Initial Diesal
Mugen

I love fruits baskets so much, I want to start collecting the manga in american. So far I've done a Aya costume, wow that was fun. I want to do a Haru wig and I actually found a perfect wig for it as well, black underneath and white on top. It's amazing, I love Haru, but I missed his intro episode.
Initial Diesal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2004, 01:15 AM   #40
Tohma
~Seguchi Tohma

I cosplay Hatsuharu in his winter school uniform. Last Otakon we had a huge group that included me, Yuki, Kyou, Tohru, Shigure, Momiji, Ritsu, Akito, Kisa, and Kagura. We did the Jyuunishi Challange (and doing it again this year!). I have pictures of us in my gallery. We all did the school uniforms last year but I believe this year we are doing casual wear. I am planning on making the white trenchcoat for at least part of Otakon anyway.

I'm the anime writer for the Charlotte Examimer. Check out my articles!
http://www.examiner.com/x-15939-Char...Anime-Examiner
Tohma is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2004, 05:34 AM   #41
Jewlee

I'm late getting in this thread too!
Fruits Basket has to be my favorite anime by far. I've never cosplayed before, and it has inspired me!

I hope to still put my Hana costume together for AB. It's just a few weeks away. We’ll see what happens I've had plenty of time to do it, but I really got side tracked. Here's to hoping I can pull it off.

Anyone going to AB doing FB Cosplay?

Jewlee

Last edited by Jewlee : 03-27-2004 at 05:37 AM.
Jewlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2004, 01:03 PM   #42
Yucari
Humble Tengu Reporter

I haven't cosplayed from Fruits Basket before, but currently I am working on a Kagura costume (because it should be reletively comfortable in July/August for Otakon) and because she's such a great character. I think the group I'm in is going to have a little Dai Hin Min tourney, so if anyone sees a bunch of FB characters playing cards feel free to join in. Maybe we'll have prizes... ^_^

-Cari
Yucari is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2004, 12:13 PM   #43
bunnybeth
mama bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueberryNeko
I haven't cosplayed from Fruits Basket before, but currently I am working on a Kagura costume (because it should be reletively comfortable in July/August for Otakon) and because she's such a great character. I think the group I'm in is going to have a little Dai Hin Min tourney, so if anyone sees a bunch of FB characters playing cards feel free to join in. Maybe we'll have prizes... ^_^

-Cari

What version/outfit of Kagura are you working on?

[CONversations] A webcomic about the CON experience
[Sew Bunny Cosplay] [BadCat Studios]
bunnybeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2004, 04:09 PM   #44
Yucari
Humble Tengu Reporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnybeth
What version/outfit of Kagura are you working on?
I'm doing the anime version, the green dress over the white shirt with the black leggings. The dress isn't pleated though, like in the manga. I might try to get a kitty backpack, too, but the only thing I've seen as of recently is a Kuroneko head backpack at the suncoast near me... Oh well. :P I'll still be running around with a bunch of kitty plushies and stuff.

-Cari
Yucari is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2004, 04:45 PM   #45
ayn*chan
Not easy being orange

Make the backpack, a la Kagura! Even if it isn't perfect, I think that would be more realistic because in the anime Kagura is supposed to've made the kitty backpack herself.