Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Sakura Con

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 04-11-2012, 12:42 AM   #106
Spazmodroid
AKA, the awesom-o 4000

i was the gundam/asimo robot. i hung out a bit with the space marine cosplayer so apparently a lot of people thought i was doing a medic crossover :s
Hello, geeks. Look at your profile, now back to mine, now back at your profile, NOW BACK TO MINE. Sadly, your cosplays aren't mine, but if you stopped wearing cat ears and fishnets and made your own suits of armor, yours could look like mine. Where does this LINK go? Back at me. I see it, itís my facebook page filled with pics of me creating that thing you love. Look again, THE PICS ARE NOW VIRAL. Anything is possible when your costume looks like Spazmodroid's and not this.

I'm over 9000
Spazmodroid is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-11-2012, 12:50 AM   #107
pook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spazmodroid View Post
i was the gundam/asimo robot. i hung out a bit with the space marine cosplayer so apparently a lot of people thought i was doing a medic crossover :s
My friend and I ADORE your Asimo costume! You were the last really exciting cosplay we saw before we left con, and oddly enough we passed you on our way out of the parking garage too. I rolled down my window to yell at you how much I love your costume. I'm a bit fanatical about robot cosplay and you did it so well!

Here's the picture we took with you!
pook is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2012, 01:24 AM   #108
of.the.Wood

Hi everyone, I have recently found one image of my Chobits costume, I am the one on the end wearing white and light blue.
http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...800 266_n.jpg
If anyone has more pics I would really like to see them!
thanks!
of.the.Wood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2012, 02:03 AM   #109
kuroki-neko
A hero reborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonTerror View Post
yea seriously, me too..i handed out, what, 50 or more cards for people to email me the pictures they take, and ive recieved not a single one, and i only saw ONE online with me in it..kinda dissapointed there..obviously its not a good enough costume to get online i guess
yea i was planning on handing out cards too, and same here. i only have found one of me but i want one with my gf posing with me.
Unread 04-11-2012, 03:28 AM   #110
Raif-San
BANGARAAANG!!!

Any photos of the 3 Supernovas from One Piece. We had Trafalgar, Kid, and Bonney. We also had a Nami with us as well that had a black tank top that said "GOLD"

Deviant Art:
http://raif-san.deviantart.com/

Sakura Con 2013

Aomine Daiki - Kuroko no Basket
Koga - Pokemon: Soul Silver/Heart Gold
Trafalgar Law - One Piece
Aladdin - Aladdin
Rufio - Hook
Raif-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2012, 11:11 AM   #111
Spazmodroid
AKA, the awesom-o 4000

Quote:
Originally Posted by pook View Post
My friend and I ADORE your Asimo costume! You were the last really exciting cosplay we saw before we left con, and oddly enough we passed you on our way out of the parking garage too. I rolled down my window to yell at you how much I love your costume. I'm a bit fanatical about robot cosplay and you did it so well!

Here's the picture we took with you!
AAAAHHHH!! I LOVE IT! and i'm stealing it!

i totally remember you and your friend - i don't think you could hear me as i was walking back but i was saying thank you over and over again through my bulky helmet :\
Hello, geeks. Look at your profile, now back to mine, now back at your profile, NOW BACK TO MINE. Sadly, your cosplays aren't mine, but if you stopped wearing cat ears and fishnets and made your own suits of armor, yours could look like mine. Where does this LINK go? Back at me. I see it, itís my facebook page filled with pics of me creating that thing you love. Look again, THE PICS ARE NOW VIRAL. Anything is possible when your costume looks like Spazmodroid's and not this.

I'm over 9000
Spazmodroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2012, 02:19 PM   #112
SakuraMitsuki

Cosplay Photos

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dtjaaaa...7629395902264/
for those of you looking for photos of yourselves I found a few of you in this collection of albums!!! just browse on through and support the photographer!
SakuraMitsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2012, 02:25 PM   #113
Rika0

I have some of you on my Facebook https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...0740032&type=3
Rika0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2012, 02:39 PM   #114
SakuraMitsuki

Did you see me??

I was Hunny-sempai on Friday and I'm fairly short and had an usa-chan that was also a backpack and my costume was handmade therefore it stood out from other ouran host club members since it looked (in my opinion) more authentic and unique.
thursday and saturday i was a modern undertaker with a fedora and jacket with metal studs and 6 inch frankenstein boots (since i'm so short) and i was walking with a sebastian in modern suit clothes.
I'm particularly looking for me as Hunny-Sempai, but I had dozens upon dozens of pics taken so I'm just trying to track ONE down. I was also staff and therefore had a staff badge.
Thanks
SakuraMitsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2012, 02:50 PM   #115
OtakuMusician
Poor Man Cosplayer

I cosplayed as No-Face from Spirited Away for a FEW HOURS ON SUNDAY MORNING ONLY. I had a two-piece cosplay, and my arms were sticking out, and my costume didn't have a "mouth" with it.

If you think you may have my picture, will you send it to me? Thank you very much!! <3
OtakuMusician is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2012, 03:14 PM   #116
LunaBell87

I wasn't in cosplay but I had my picture taken a lot. I was in Lolita, wearing what you see in the photo in my avatar. Just I had a blue and pink wig and pony bag.
LunaBell87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2012, 03:21 PM   #117
vgc

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtakuMusician View Post
I cosplayed as No-Face from Spirited Away for a FEW HOURS ON SUNDAY MORNING ONLY. I had a two-piece cosplay, and my arms were sticking out, and my costume didn't have a "mouth" with it.

If you think you may have my picture, will you send it to me? Thank you very much!! <3
OMG, I LOVED THAT! Sadly, I didn't take any pictures at Sakura Con (camera got stolen a couple weeks ago), or I would have totally taken yours!
vgc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2012, 03:53 PM   #118
OtakuMusician
Poor Man Cosplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vgc View Post
OMG, I LOVED THAT! Sadly, I didn't take any pictures at Sakura Con (camera got stolen a couple weeks ago), or I would have totally taken yours!
Oh god, I'm sorry. I would have lost it if my camera got stolen. >.< Thank you anyways, though, and I'm glad you liked my costume! <3
OtakuMusician is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2012, 04:33 PM   #119
Rika0

Did you take My Photo??

Friday: Otsuu from Gintama, Yellow Kimono, Saturday: Nico Robin From One Piece, Purple Unlimited adventures outfit with purple cowboy hat, Sunday Dark Saber from Fate stay, with black hair, Outfit similar to gothic lolita look.
Rika0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2012, 06:08 PM   #120
BockiBear
Star Light, Star Bright

Hey guys! :3 Still looking for pictures of my Leixia costume that I wore on Day 2. She is from Soul Calibur V. I was with a Tira and an Ivy. Thanks a bunch!!!
<333