Go Back   Cosplay.com > Fashion > EGL

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 03-03-2010, 06:26 PM   #1
Ai Kazi

TaoBao wig stores?

Does anyone have any good taobao wig stores with lolita wigs? I can't seem to find any :/
Ai Kazi is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-05-2010, 04:33 AM   #2
Yukani-chan
Miles away

dont bother to buy on taobao..the wigs are not in good shape, and you are better off searching ebay and other sites that resemble lolita wigs.
Unread 03-10-2010, 12:52 AM   #3
Ai Kazi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukani-chan View Post
dont bother to buy on taobao..the wigs are not in good shape, and you are better off searching ebay and other sites that resemble lolita wigs.
o_O i've bought plenty of stuff off taobao -- and they've all been really nice. The trick is that you have to know what you're looking for. In fact -- a lot of the places where you you get stuff from ebay -- has in fact sourced their items from the chinese manufactures directly. It's always been cheaper to get things from taobao if you're essentially ordering from the same place. It's generally to just cut out the middle man and save some money.
Unread 03-10-2010, 08:37 PM   #4
berrykiwi

i wanted to buy wigs from taoboa but don't they only sent to areas in asia? and you can only pay them from banks in china? D:
berrykiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2010, 11:51 AM   #5
Ai Kazi

Quote:
Originally Posted by berrykiwi View Post
i wanted to buy wigs from taoboa but don't they only sent to areas in asia? and you can only pay them from banks in china? D:

Yes you are correct. But there are ways around that -- Just like people use shopping services for places overseas in japan, they have shopping services for the taobao stores as well.
Unread 03-13-2010, 06:16 PM   #6
h a r u

Yes, it is possible to buy from Taobao. (I actually buy exclusively from their, cause they are cheaper than ebay. The trick is the same as all online shopping, look for good ratings and comments)

If you want to buy , use a online shopping agent like this one: [link] (:

As for stores, here are some that I buy from and recommend:

C.C- kids
YUKI wigs.

good luck~
h a r u is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2010, 02:06 PM   #7
Ai Kazi

thankyou very much Haru!
Unread 03-15-2010, 07:32 AM   #8
Yukani-chan
Miles away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ai Kazi View Post
o_O i've bought plenty of stuff off taobao -- and they've all been really nice. The trick is that you have to know what you're looking for. In fact -- a lot of the places where you you get stuff from ebay -- has in fact sourced their items from the chinese manufactures directly. It's always been cheaper to get things from taobao if you're essentially ordering from the same place. It's generally to just cut out the middle man and save some money.

I know what you mean, Im aware many shops from china that have taobao shops, have ebay stores, and I still stand by the statment, chinese made wigs are not all too good of quality. If you order from a seller from korea, of japan, they do have better quality wigs.
Most wigs have low quality hair, and lesser hair on the wig then what they advertise.

I've bought from tao bao as well, and I live in china.

Now I have seen a few fantastic wigs in shanghai, but never have I seen anything on taobao, ( bought from) that suits my taste for a good quality lolita wig.
Unread 03-15-2010, 01:26 PM   #9
Ai Kazi

Quote:
I know what you mean, Im aware many shops from china that have taobao shops, have ebay stores, and I still stand by the statment, chinese made wigs are not all too good of quality. If you order from a seller from korea, of japan, they do have better quality wigs.
Most wigs have low quality hair, and lesser hair on the wig then what they advertise.

I've bought from tao bao as well, and I live in china.

Now I have seen a few fantastic wigs in shanghai, but never have I seen anything on taobao, ( bought from) that suits my taste for a good quality lolita wig.
I stand by my statement as well -- kankekalon wigs -- which are what most japanese wigs are made of -- it is a very high quality fiber -- probably one of the best before human hair wigs..

that being said -- most of them get it through the Chinese manufactures --- just because YOU haven't found it through taobao -- doesn't mean others have not.

Though thankyou for your input but you haven't dissuaded me at all ~ <3
Unread 03-21-2010, 07:11 AM   #10
Yukani-chan
Miles away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ai Kazi View Post
I stand by my statement as well -- kankekalon wigs -- which are what most japanese wigs are made of -- it is a very high quality fiber -- probably one of the best before human hair wigs..

that being said -- most of them get it through the Chinese manufactures --- just because YOU haven't found it through taobao -- doesn't mean others have not.

Though thankyou for your input but you haven't dissuaded me at all ~ <3
I'm not trying to change your mind. I'm just letting you know of the quality mostly found on taobao concerning wigs. You asked about a few shops, and I have stated an answer which was, I have yet to find one to my personal standard, and the reason why.

If you find a shop, or brand you like then stick with it.

Just be careful on Taobao, they have no copyright laws, so they steal images, and clam them to be their on personal stock from their supplier. Its a big topic on the news here in China every so often, and also people hire one people to leave false feed backs on accounts. I'm not against taobao, I even help a friend of mine run her shop * she sells socks haha ! .
Unread 03-21-2010, 09:52 PM   #11
Ai Kazi

Quote:
I'm not trying to change your mind. I'm just letting you know of the quality mostly found on taobao concerning wigs. You asked about a few shops, and I have stated an answer which was, I have yet to find one to my personal standard, and the reason why.

If you find a shop, or brand you like then stick with it.

Just be careful on Taobao, they have no copyright laws, so they steal images, and clam them to be their on personal stock from their supplier. Its a big topic on the news here in China every so often, and also people hire one people to leave false feed backs on accounts. I'm not against taobao, I even help a friend of mine run her shop * she sells socks haha ! .

There are a few that I know of that are pretty reputable on the EGL communities -- such as E-New and such, I haven't really had a problem so far -- though i don't doubt you in the least where you say that there are many many faulty items on taobao.
Unread 03-23-2010, 11:06 PM   #12
berrykiwi

Quote:
Originally Posted by h a r u View Post
Yes, it is possible to buy from Taobao. (I actually buy exclusively from their, cause they are cheaper than ebay. The trick is the same as all online shopping, look for good ratings and comments)

If you want to buy , use a online shopping agent like this one: [link] (:

As for stores, here are some that I buy from and recommend:

C.C- kids
YUKI wigs.

good luck~
thanks~~ ^^ i no c.c. kids too. her wigs looks awsome, i wanted to buy from kucos a.k.a. 小酷
berrykiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2012, 03:15 AM   #13
chaos123

These are the best sellers in taobao, you can buy from them.
http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=9976281271
http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=13573629473
http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=12632218064
I think it is a better choice to buy from taobao or taobao agent, like 85china.com or smalltao.com, becuase taobao is really support China bank. I can't pay via paypal neither.
chaos123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-21-2012, 09:30 PM   #14
ryuukossei
togabito

I usually bough from Taobao Grand Young directly, they can ship worldwide and accept payment by paypal. Their products are very good and made from Japanese Kanekalon Fiber which is heat resistant up to 200 celcius, but their price a bit higher than some other Taobao store~ (but I think it's ok since their quality is better)
Unread 05-22-2012, 12:13 AM   #15
AliceOfHearts

Hello Lace actually has a section completely dedicated to Taobao stores: http://hellolace.net/shopping/taobao...bao-links-wigs

Just mouse over the links for descriptions on the items they sell
AliceOfHearts is offline   Reply With Quote