Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Marketplace > Archived Marketplace Forums > Commissions for Hire

Unread 04-11-2012, 01:01 AM   #1
Mish LexiiCHU~
A purrrrfect plaything!

Lexiichu's Plushie Commissions~

Hay sup~!
I make plushies that can be used as props for your costumes, additions to your plushie collection, or a new cuddle buddy for the night~! I havent run into anything uncomfortable yet, so humans, animals, Poke`mon, anthros...challenge me~!

For examples of my work, visit my DeviantArt gallery~

Prices are determined by materials, complexity/details, and labor~ Because not everyone looks for the same materials and features in plushies, you get to choose which one suits your needs best~! c:

Standard Plushie
- generally range from $50-$90~ Excluding additional inch/extra features charges~
- deersuede (humans) and fleece (non-humans); other details made from fleece, cotton, flannel, eco-felt, sale and misc fabrics~
- plushies will include simplified major details~
- best suited for Pokemon, animals, and light-moderately detailed humans~

Deluxe Plushie
- typically start at $80-$150~ Excluding additional inch/extra features charges~
- body fabric: deersuede (humans) and minky/velour (non-humans)~ Other details made from suedes, minky, vinyl, velour, furs and misc fabrics as well as jewelry, chains, etc~
- plushies will include major AND most minor details~
- suited for anything~ best choice for heavily detailed humans~

* Accessories (weapons), poseability, removeable clothing is also available for extra costs~
**I normally work in the 10-14" range~ However, I can go smaller or larger~ If you dont specify a size, your plush will be within the default range~

-----------

To begin a commission with me, just send me an inquiry via PM, deviantart, or email uberpikanerdchama@yahoo.com~ Your message should include:

1.) your desired type of plush (Standard or Deluxe)
2.) at least 1 clear reference picture
3.) specifications (size, weapons/accessories, magnetic hands, jointed limbs, etc)
4.) payment method (Paypal preferred, check/money order/cash accepted), and country/state/postal code to calculate shipping~

I begin once paid in full~ When finished, I will show you pictures and if you're happy, I will ask for your full address and ship it~ I normally send via USPS priority in a box or padded envelope, depending on size~ If you would like tracking, please say so~!

Please undestand that when commissioning from me, patience is INSANELY required~ I will keep you updated as often as possible, but it is nearly impossible to give an accurate estimated completion date, as I am also a full-time college kid, and other factors outside of my control may occur~ If you need your plushie within a month or less, please let me know, and I will confirm whether it is possible or not~ If doable, I will tack on a $20 rush fee, as it will involve me woking overtime/pulling all-nighters~
To see the rest of my terms, click here: http://lexilexilexi--owo.deviantart....18762456#terms
By commissioning from me, you agree to all of those terms~

Sooo if you've read everything and are completely excited about getting a commission from me, awesome~! Cant wait to work with you~ c:

I take plush commissions!
Deviantart
Instagram

Last edited by Mish LexiiCHU~ : 05-24-2012 at 09:09 AM. Reason: added photos~

Unread 04-14-2012, 11:30 PM   #2
Vertigo Voyage

alright check it

i'd like u to make me a plushie of my fan character for sonic the games.

pm me for details on the chracter if your interested going to warn you though he's not easy okay
Unread 04-14-2012, 11:31 PM   #3
Vertigo Voyage

thanks
Unread 05-22-2012, 12:02 AM   #4
Kotoko-Hime
KOTOKO!! *normal glomp*

Hello, I am going to send you a pm in regards to making an Amaterasu plushie.
Unread 05-24-2012, 09:11 AM   #5
Mish LexiiCHU~
A purrrrfect plaything!

(:
Updated OP with pics~!

I take plush commissions!
Deviantart
Instagram
Unread 08-10-2012, 07:35 AM   #6
artsynicola

Hi,
I'd like a quote on a standard plush C:
I'm looking to commission a Luna plush from Sailor Moon
Here is more info in my commission wanted post http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.ph...55#post4486555
Unread 10-04-2012, 06:54 PM   #7
lawanted
Meow~<3

Wow these are incredible! As soon as I get some extra money ill definitely be getting one