|Thread Tools||Rate Thread|
|04-11-2012, 04:35 PM||#1|
Join Date: Apr 2012
Kyary Pamyu Pamyu "PON PON PON" costume
Thank you for your interests! This costume has already been purchased!
I'm looking to sell my Kyary Pamyu Pamyu Costume for $55 bucks + Shipping costs varies (ask).
Why $55 bucks?
I am a fibers/textile art student and with the resources and time I had, I took a lot of time and care to create this piece last minute. I consider it a semi part of my body of work!
Waist: Size 2-3
contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (i will most likely respond with an email)
A little about the costume
* Wore it once to ANIME MKE 2012 but it seems that I will be retiring it.
* I got a lot of great comments about the costume as well!
* Boots & Socks not included.
* TOP & BOTTOM sold together.
* Bows are free if you ask are interested in them!
* Ask for more detailed photos.
- Fits a small-medium
- Bust: 34B-36B
*The top is made from Refashioned Thrift store bought material.
*Hand painted the stripes with pigments.
*Altered the sleeves to make them puffier.
*Frilly Collar came with the original style of the shirt.
- Fits an x-small-small (size 1-3)
- Elastic waist band.
- Made from scratch - cotton material, dyed yellow.
- Eyeballs are laser jet printed iron on transfers.
WILL POST MORE SOON PICTURES!!
Last edited by mmmaikue : 07-15-2012 at 11:19 AM. Reason: outfit for sale has already been sold.
|06-04-2012, 07:50 PM||#2|
Join Date: Sep 2011
Could I see more pictures please? (:
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Rate This Thread|