Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Marketplace > Archived Marketplace Forums > Commissions for Hire

Unread 04-16-2012, 08:14 PM   #1
glame0w

Open for commissions~ (Gijinka, Lolita, accessories)

Oh hai you guys~ ♥ I'm open for making pretty much ANY sort of cosplay. I sew pretty much for a living at the moment and have my own online store @ glambowsforbabes.bigcartel.com

I cosplay a lot and I'm planning on making A Flaaffy gijinka, & a Zekrom gijinka or Raikou gijinka.
Prices-
Accessories - 25-50$ (Depending on materials and size. Unless it's a bow, then order a custom bow on my store babe!)
Lolita - 200-300$ (Only because of the details and fabrics I'll need. I have A LOT of lace and can definitely make a maid lolita costume, equipped with cat ears and all to match♥♥)
Pokemon gijinka 60-200$ or maybe more. (Depending on the size of the costume, the detailing, and the fabrics. But I promise to give you a great cosplay doll)

Please PM me for anything. I LOVE to sew, and I can embroider something as well ♥♥♥ Thanks for reading .3.

Unread 04-17-2012, 12:07 AM   #2
godzillasila

Hi! I've been searching for someone who can make me one of Horo's outfits from Spice and Wolf, if I can get a quote from you that would be awesome!
Thank you!
-Sila Pinto
Here is a reference:
http://moe.animecharactersdatabase.c...ywolf/Holo.gif