Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Marketplace > Archived Marketplace Forums > For Sale: Wigs (Used)

Unread 04-17-2012, 09:27 PM   #1
Trynyti*
Panda luff~

Brown kanekelon wig for sale - $25

SOLD, THANKS

Originally bought from another member on here. Wasn't what I was looking for, so I'm putting it back up for sale.
It's a very natural looking wig - dark brown with dark copper highlights. I snapped a quick picture of it, and friends on Facebook thought I'd chopped all my hair off. The condition is great - soft and detangled. Its original owner wore it a few times for cosplay, but washed it before sending it to me.

Picture: http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/292765_10150295186822159_522027158_7509509_1820696 _n.jpg
Was unable to get a good picture of the back, but it's layered and flips up a little, much like Yuna. (This was originally what I wanted it for, and what the original seller used it for, but the color is a little too dark for my liking.)

Asking $25 + shipping. Shipping to the U.S. is $6... any other destination I'd have to check. If you'd like to see feedback to prove I am a reliable seller, I will happily provide it. I can only accept paypal, sorry.
I might forget to check this thread, so please send me an email if interested - karurah(at)gmail(dot)com.

Last edited by Trynyti* : 04-18-2012 at 12:28 PM.