Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Introductions

Unread 04-21-2012, 08:51 PM   #1
Naolyk

\≧◡≦/ Hello from HI~

ALOHA Everyone~
My name is Naolyk or Nao for short. As you can tell, I am from Hawaii. I'm 17 and have been cosplaying for about 2 - 3 years now, but I'm still a noob at it. And the only conventions I have been to is "Kawaii Kon" and "HEXXP", which is in my state.

so.. what more should I say..

I'm a big fan of Touya Hibiki, Yolkler, and Akusesu. I love listening to nico nico songs and am also aiming to be a artist and better cosplayer.

I've also been holding off on joining "cosplay.com" because I thought of it as being for the super/ model type people. And the fact that all of the cosplayers on here are really great and I'm not. But driven to meet new people who live in my own area and find cos partners, I have joined.

So I hope, as I post more on these forums. I'll get to meet and know you wonderful cosplayers from around the world~

Unread 04-21-2012, 10:21 PM   #2
Rakoku
Hawai'i Cosplayer

Hello Naolyk and welcome to cosplay.com! ^^ I must say it's really rare to see other people from Hawaii on here. xD The community here is really nice and helpful, and are willing to help new cosplayers, based on my experiences and what I've seen. Anyways, I wish you the best of luck with your cosplays!
Rakoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2012, 02:40 AM   #3
Naolyk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakoku View Post
Hello Naolyk and welcome to cosplay.com! ^^ I must say it's really rare to see other people from Hawaii on here. xD The community here is really nice and helpful, and are willing to help new cosplayers, based on my experiences and what I've seen. Anyways, I wish you the best of luck with your cosplays!
-nods-... most of the Hawaii cosplayers I know don't go on here, and are only active on deviantart or the convention forums.
Thanks Rakoku-san~ c':