Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Commissioner Review

Unread 04-24-2012, 06:30 PM   #1
kumquat8

Anna G Costumes

Let me tell you about my experience with Anna G-

I have never commissioned a costume before, so this being my first time I wasn't really sure what to expect. For quite some time I have been looking for a classic Robin costume online, but the only ones I could find were well in excess of $1000(!!) On top of that I was looking for a costume that resembled the silver age comic book Robin as opposed to the 1960's TV show, and there just aren't any out there (it's admittedly kind of a strange costume, but that's why I like it. I don't think I have ever seen anyone cosplay it). After clicking through a few of the adds, I saw Anna G's. Her resume is very impressive and I liked what I saw in her portfolio, so I emailed her. I was shocked at her reply- she told me she could make the complete costume for just over $100! After negotiating the details I sent her my measurements and was told it would be completed in just about a month. Well she lied to me- it only took 2 weeks!! The costume is incredibly well made and is spot on down to every last detail. It is very comfortable and functional, and the fit is incredible. I can't express how happy I am with her work. Anyone who is looking for professional quality work at an extremely affordable price, look to Anna G for any costuming needs. I can guarantee you won't be dissappointed.

-A very satisfied customer
kumquat8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-27-2012, 04:01 AM   #2
Mykaios
Saving all the meguca's.

There's a commissioner review thread right here ^_^:

http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=105758&page=159
Mykaios is offline   Reply With Quote