Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > AMē

Unread 05-29-2012, 10:38 PM   #1
karanawolfy
TheDancyWolf

am2 Team Fortress Two Meetup~!

During the anime convention am2 (going on June 15th-17th at the Anaheim Con Center), I would like to host a TF2 meetup on Saturday, June 16th, at around 2:00 PM, by the fountain. Does anyone want to go? The con is free, so if you could make it, that would be AWESOME. I will be going as a Fem Medic, and there will be a blue Scout, Red Engie, and more n.n
karanawolfy is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-29-2012, 10:43 PM   #2
Yensid
Minor Annoyance

Hey, guys! I'm that BLU Scout as spoken about previously. You don't have to be dressed up to come and just bask in the hats, mind you! In fact, I encourage everybody who knows the game, and even those who sorta maybe kinda saw half of the Meet the Medic video on Youtube, to come visit.
Unread 05-29-2012, 11:25 PM   #3
okami745

There might be a conflict? Hetalia Gathering is taking place at that time and same place. But then again the fountain is huge, so nevermind. It's big enough for half and half(a gathering on one side, and another gathering at the other side) XD
okami745 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2012, 11:32 PM   #4
Yensid
Minor Annoyance

If not, we can change the spot? It's an enormous place, there's got to be somewhere fantastic to hold it, or a different time slot. The ginormous stairwell, maybe? I dunno. We don't want anybody to feel as though they have to choose between fandoms, and I'm aware those two do have a bit of an overlap sometimes.
Unread 05-30-2012, 12:32 AM   #5
Hanagumori
Reckless Driving Cucumber

Hiii depending on how many days I stay and if my garments arrive in time I mayyy attend as BLU fem spy. If not well, then i'll attend but be very upset that i'm missing out. ;-;
Hanagumori is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2012, 10:07 PM   #6
Yensid
Minor Annoyance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanagumori View Post
Hiii depending on how many days I stay and if my garments arrive in time I mayyy attend as BLU fem spy. If not well, then i'll attend but be very upset that i'm missing out. ;-;
Aww! Well, you'll be welcome in the gathering no matter what you're wearing, definitely. Hope to see you there regardless!

Also, I was thinking that since TF2 is Valve, and since there might be L4D or Portal or what-have-you fans, maybe we should expand this meet-up into a Valve gathering instead of just a TF2 gathering? It would also make the planning of events way easier.

And currently I am suggesting 3:00pm for the time?

Last edited by Yensid : 05-30-2012 at 10:10 PM.
Yensid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2012, 10:12 PM   #7
karanawolfy
TheDancyWolf

**IMPORTANT**The meetup is now a valve gathering, not just TF2** To escape conflict, the Meetup has been moved to 4:00PM, same sight.
Unread 05-31-2012, 08:30 PM   #8
karanawolfy
TheDancyWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanagumori View Post
The meetup has been changed from tf2 to valve, but will be held at the same place. It starts at 4:00 PM