Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Anime Mid-Atlantic

Unread 04-26-2012, 01:40 PM   #1
FrancisGrasso

eleTRONic Mayhem

I found more information floating around about the dynamic duo heading up the Rave at AMA on Saturday night. Wow, this sounds great, I know where I'll be Saturday night, this could really be Epic.

This was posted in the Hampton Roads Anime Society Faceook page.

"A message from the AMA DJs- Hey folks, I know many of you are heading to AMA this June which is awesome, I wanted to drop you all a line about the direction we're taking with the Saturday night dance. Firstly, it has a proper name, we're calling it eleTRONic Mayhem, and we're going to blow the roof off with some amazing music you've probably never heard at a con. To name just a handful of tracks in the line up we have Trance remixes from Ninja Gaiden, Zelda 64, Macross, Skyrim, Star Wars, TRON Legacy, and Black Sabbath, we'll be tossing around some beach balls while we party too.

This is going to be a special night, with special music, with special people. eleTRONic Mayhem will handle more like a proper set you'd see Paul Oakenfold spin, there will be great beats and deep crescendos that build to an explosion on the dance floor. As someone that has been to every AMA, it means the world to me to give what AMA has meant to me back to you all in the form of one hell of a party, on one hell of a night. Forget what you've seen in the past, come party with DJs that truly love music and want to share it with you. We'll have the info posted up on AMA's website soon.

Have a listen to what's in store if you like. Perhaps you'd be surprised to know that this track has ties to Grand Theft Auto!"

http://soundcloud.com/jessejamesfeli...ice-oakenfolds
FrancisGrasso is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-22-2012, 09:38 PM   #2
FrancisGrasso

The description for the dance is up on AMA's website, ad this was just posted on facebook.

"Now that we have him contracted I can finally say who the other DJ that will be on stage with me Saturday night is. Some say that he is the 3rd member of Daft Punk and that his vocals are used in the track "Technologic", all we know is he's called The Stig, and he'll be DJing along side me at AMA. Get ready for a great show folks."

http://animemidatlantic.com/dances.php
FrancisGrasso is offline   Reply With Quote