Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Marketplace > Archived Marketplace Forums > Commissions Wanted

Unread 04-27-2012, 07:37 PM   #1
Candice Marisa
CandiceMarisa

Panty&Stocking+FLCL Guitar items - Props or Plush*

Time frame: under 4 weeks preferred but we can discuss. Message me with info below as I will not be checking forum much. Thank you!

1. Mainly looking for someone who can commission a Chuck plush at least a foot in length. Reference photos from anime and other artists on dA:

another variation -> http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...24-d37nkst.png

It doesn't matter if it is 3dimensional or not like the 3rd photo. If you can make it please give me a quote of the total price including shipping with subject CHUCK. Also, gallery of your previous commissions would be nice.

2. Backlace Gun. Has to be something handcrafted like foam or cardboard or something so we can bring it into the convention. Ref photo:

If you can make it please give me a quote of the total price including shipping with subject GUN. Also, gallery of your previous commissions would be nice.

3. Stripes Sword. Has to be something handcrafted like foam or cardboard or something so we can bring it into the convention. Ref photos from anime.

Details of sword handle on Right image below. ----v

If you can make it please give me a quote of the total price including shipping with subject SWORD. Also, gallery of your previous commissions would be nice.

4. Just thought I'd throw this out there too since I started making it but don't think I will have time to finish.. Looking Haruko's guitar. If more reference photos are needed I will provide them.

/Long post. It's for multiple people. <3
WonderCon
AM2
Anime Expo
InvaderCon
Comikaze 2012
YaoiCon
Pacific Media Expo

Last edited by Candice Marisa : 04-27-2012 at 07:46 PM.

Unread 04-28-2012, 09:09 AM   #2
TheCosplayFox
What the hell?

Sending a pm your way.
Unread 05-12-2012, 03:20 AM   #3
Volve

Hi, I could make you this Chuck plush.
As I can't send you private message because of site being worked on I will leave you examples of my works here:
http://volve-o3o.deviantart.com/gallery/27504667
and if you are interested just write to my on my mail: volve17@gmail.com for the price