Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Marketplace > Archived Marketplace Forums > Commissions for Hire

Unread 04-28-2012, 10:56 AM   #1
the wolf
Master Fabricator

Cheap, Quality Props and Accessories

Cosplay has been a passion of mine for about 17 yrs. I have always made things for my friends and family with them always urging me to sell my crafts. This is the first time I'm actually trying to do that and I want to bring a fresh breath of life to this genre of entertainment. I want to create quality props at a reasonable price so this isn't just a hobby for those that can afford it. Because I have only privately created pieces I do not have a miriad of pics to show but if I can get work through some of you that will soon change. I hope there are a few of you who can extend your trust so that I may give you the opportunity to look great while doing something you love. My pieces are very unique allowing you to maximize your experience as a cosplayer. My props have moving parts, lighting capabilities and very detailed artistic finishes/flares to impress. I will work with you as closely as I can to bring you the product you envision. The bottom line is this is my passion. It's something I love doing. My hobby is crafting the things that help bring your costumes to life. I look forward to working with you. Happy cosplaying!!!!(Please PM me if you're interested.)