Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Marketplace > Archived Marketplace Forums > Commissions for Hire

Unread 04-30-2012, 03:15 PM   #1
Kairi G
*shiny*

Kairi G Cosplay & Custom Garments

Hello everyone!
Just wanted to let you all know that I am open for commissions for this summer/fall. My specialties are Gowns/Dresses, and Super Hero type spandex or dancewear costumes. I also make custom corsets, Historical costumes, Movie Replica costumes, and costume inspired Wedding gowns!

I do not take commissions for Wigs, Big Props, or Full Armor costumes.

My Background:
I have been cosplaying for almost 10 years now, and I have made a wide range of different kinds of costumes for myself and others. I attended the Fashion Institute of Technology from 2005 - 2009 and graduated with a BA in Fashion Design, specializing in Evening Wear and Bridal Design. Since then I have had my own small business making custom wedding gowns, costumes, and one of a kind fashion pieces, and I have worked as a freelance costume designer for a Britney Spears and Lady Gaga impersonator. I have been doing cosplay commissions on a regular basis since 2006.

Gallery:
http://www.acparadise.com/loves/kairi_g

Contact Me:
Feel free to Email me, kairig@gmail.com or send me a PM here. Please send multiple Reference Pics, your budget, your deadline, basic size information and Bust/Waist/Hip Measurements. In order to secure a spot for your project in my schedule, my policy is to require a 50% upfront deposit. Please message me with specific questions! I look forward to working with you!

Disclaimer:
I only use the highest quality materials and techniques, so please do not contact me looking for a bargain costume. Please remember that when commissioning a costume, you need to account for both the materials and the labor, and that all commissioners deserved to be paid well for their work.

Unread 05-14-2012, 11:24 AM   #2
Kairi G
*shiny*

Just updated the Commission section of my website with information and photos! Check it out!
http://kairigdesign.com/made-by-kairi-g/